What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
24th today guys, seems yet another date for announcement has slipped. :(

Those who r in favour of Rafale say I. (parliament election)

I abstain, I'm just so sick of this process I and both a/c are awesome so either one will be a win to me.

Austrian%2BEurofighter_%2BMarkus%2BZinner.jpg

OR

Rafale023wallpapers.jpg

Our party has decided to walk out 'madam' speaker. This decision is not fair I say. I say scrap the deal and provide the money to building my statues. Atleast it will provide some employement to poor dalit families. Wait there is no place left for anymore statues. Let's build a new park and then place some beautiful statues.
And of course atleast 54% of the workers must be from the Dalit families.
mayawatistatue_lucknow248.jpg

mayawatu-elephant-statues_1249165i.jpg

Our party has decided to walk out 'madam' speaker. This decision is not fair I say. I say scrap the deal and provide the money to building my statues. Atleast it will provide some employement to poor dalit families. Wait there is no place left for anymore statues. Let's build a new park and then place some beautiful statues.
And of course atleast 54% of the workers must be from the Dalit families.

Damn I m not Madam and why in to inverted comma. The italy imported things injurous so little worry on ef. Great Wisdom sir.

i would have been surprised if results were announced today.. though i kept an eye on news.

May be in March.. we ll know..

BAE Systems says Oman requests more Typhoon details

LONDON — British arms manufacturer BAE Systems said Monday that the the Sultanate of Oman has asked for more detailed proposals for the Eurofighter Typhoon, as it edged closer towards a possible deal.

Oman had stated its intention to purchase Typhoon aircraft in 2010 and on Monday it issued a "request for proposals" to BAE Systems...

...Contractual negotiations are due to begin shortly, with BAE expecting it to involve 12 aircraft, to be delivered within 36 months after the deal is signed...

AFP: BAE Systems says Oman requests more Typhoon details

Oman Seeks BAE Systems Bid for Typhoon

...The request for proposals involves a squadron’s worth of Tranche 3 standard aircraft — about 12 airframes — a support package and training for the Omani air force.

Last month, Oman ordered a second batch of 12 F-16 Block 50’s from Lockheed Martin in a $600 million deal...

Oman Seeks BAE Systems Bid for Typhoon | Gannett Government Media | defensenews.com

Just get over this deal..Or, better Cancel it...

Anonymous accusations on the selection of Gripen

Anonymous mail, rumors, information carefully distilled, the atmosphere becomes unbearable in the two parliamentary committees to consider the purchase of new fighter aircraft. The Commission Security Policy of the National Council should decide on Tuesday the creation of a subcommittee to examine the conditions under which the choice of the Federal Council has focused on the Saab Gripen, at the expense of 'EADS Eurofighter or the Rafale...

...According to the "Raven", the Gripen was unsatisfactory in flight during 2008 and 2009 assessments. Subsequently, the Swedish company had suggested improvements that appear only on paper. The evaluators had applied weighting factors related to technological risks not assessed. The project director had ordered to remove these weights, reducing the minimum in the Gripen.

Another charge, the Air Force wanted to evaluate the performance, endurance equipment before setting the number. Eurofighter or Rafale with 15, one would thus fulfilled the tasks of 24 Gripen, saving resources in personnel and maintenance. This approach would have been denied.

In addition, the Swedish manufacturer would have provided an offer directly to Maurer, who have expressed a preference for their device. He was asked the commander of the Air Force to reconsider its finding of negative reports. Charges dismissed by Armasuisse, while the Department of Defense refuses to respond to anonymous accusations...

Google Übersetzer

Or, better Cancel it...

And then?

Forget about all those money we spend for the evaluations?
What will replace the Mig 21s, LCA MK around 2017?
Where do we get the neccessary techs and know how to improve our indigenous industry, or do you want to see continues failures in the engine or radar developments?
What else is the option, making us more dependent on Russia then we already are, or choosing the US with their you can buy anything, but we control it policy?

We need a decison for one of these fighters and the sooner the better for our forces and the industry!

It's 8.30 in India on 24th, I guess it isn't going to happen today then. FFS!!! The utter lack of communication by MoD/GoI regarding this MAMMOTH programme is beyond a joke.

frustrated.jpg

this is pragnancy syndrop u enjoy many months but at last time be uncomfortable. Enjoy the fruit after much efforts for a month on tree. well eurofighter and rafale shortlisted on 27-4-11 if not mistake and its complete 9th month of born new indian aircraft.
its coincident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom