What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it means a year or two still required to finalize the bidder...

Hopefully By 2020 Defence Ministry will think of Finalizing the Bidder , Than it May take Another 2-3 Years to Sign the Deal

You see We are Totally Screwed up , Better think of Upgrading Mig 21's Once again :woot:

sinochallenger
do you also have the quotation of j-20 too
the one chengd ugave to my source said it was $20mn

No only money doubled. Aircrafts and year are same ..

And aircraft is yet to be decided.. Money doubled for an unknown aircraft...

If I am not mistaken this possible soar has to go through a certain process, right? Sorry to say IDM is bit sluggish in processing.

Hopefully By 2020 Defence Ministry will think of Finalizing the Bidder , Than it May take Another 2-3 Years to Sign the Deal

You see We are Totally Screwed up , Better think of Upgrading Mig 21's Once again :woot:

Even that looks a lil hard.. Much needed upgradation of Mirage 2kh is still invisible..

And aircraft is yet to be decided.. Money doubled for an unknown aircraft...

If I am not mistaken this possible soar has to go through a certain process, right? Sorry to say IDM is bit sluggish processing.

No unknown.. Both gave their bids.. now in few weeks further negatiations and a few "extra's" apart from deal.. and then its deal and by next year 18 fighters go VROOM!! over the sky's... see its quite simple. Even "you" can understand it.

I think i speak for evry1 when i say that it was pretty much expectable considering that mmrca and the price tag of 10.2bn was old and estimated for late 3rd gens or 4th gen a/c
they might have had less cost and infra issues with the russian bid but it wasnt meant to be
anyways it is good that india is getting these jets that too at 100%ToT
may help in devlpmnt of pak-fa;)

Not Invisible , You need eye check Up ....Mirage Deal Already signed

I know that, it eventually got signed in June this year.. My point was the upgradation, is it visible? I mean, can you see upgraded birds in the sky?

BTW my ES is perfect...

No unknown.. Both gave their bids.. now in few weeks further negatiations and a few "extra's" apart from deal.. and then its deal and by next year 18 fighters go VROOM!! over the sky's... see its quite simple. Even "you" can understand it.

Yeah I can understand, time it took so far gives you a spick understanding.

I know that, it eventually got signed in June this year.. My point was the upgradation, is it visible? I mean, can you see upgraded birds in the sky?

BTW my ES is perfect...

Buddy, the Airforces and and govts do not develop their schedules based on internet armchair generals' whims and fancies.. If that was the case, PAF would have got the urgently promised 50 JF 17s this year only from China and would have ended the year with 5 squads instead of 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom