What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still unclear about the Jaguar rebid of honeywell engine and Hawks have ran in past in controversies regarding "spares" (disruption of supply) and some issues in damages claims.

Nope i am still a compulsive EF hater.

Nope Engine was not at all the issue for France's withdrawal..

It was ego between Germany and France as far as i know.

Wiki link of Eurofighter has more details.

Snecma-M88 is underpowered indeed. But their Thrust/weight ratio is not that bad either.

All the issues are resolved and HAL is a happy customer now... A new deal is signed with Britain PM came here :agree:.. Engine was one of the issue in the ego clash...

If one of the guy has got ego .. what else the other 3 can do... Why will UK, Germany, Italy and others will listen to whatever France say??.. A deal has to be equally shared and it doesnt make sense for France to talk so... so join the good guys EF and leave the bad guy(only for Rafael) :D.. Benny i think i can convince you very soon :D

There is also a production line factor.

i dont know how much it is relevant to the deal.

As far as i know EF has around 550+ orders from participating nations + Saudi Arabia ( though numbers are down due to bad economy )

F-18 with recent 124 US navy deal+ Australia deal+ possible UAE deal

Rafale- less than 100..

So join the que or see the bird fly faster like jha said.

All the issues are resolved and HAL is a happy customer now... A new deal is signed with Britain PM came here :agree:.. Engine was one of the issue ...

If one of the guy has got ego .. what else the other 3 can do... Why will UK, Germany, Italy and others will listen to whatever France say??.. A deal has to be equally shared and it doesnt make sense for France to talk so... so join the good guys EF and leave the bad guy(only for Rafael) :D.. Benny i think i can convince you very soon :D

How do u know France was the bad guy??

Any reasons ???

EF has countries which has sanctioned us in past economically while France was generous.

U forget one . . Benny .
Kidding . . Some member really in my dauntst list u mention some i mention one . . . . I learnt a lot from u and some other . . Great job . . Keep it up

I hope you are not talking about me :D .. One suggestion i will give you.. This is a forum and we hang here for fun and information... take everything lightly ... No personal feelings.. as you wont even know the face of any one here... and neither we live together...

I hope you are not talking about me :D .. One suggestion i will give you.. This is a forum and we hang here for fun and information... take everything lightly ... No personal feelings.. as you wont even know the face of any one here... and neither we live together...

mate, the only dissadvantage as far as i know is the engine

Hope when the project M88-M88 X-9 completes we will see a fighter much better than EF.It is supposed to be of 20.250lbf from the present 17,000 lbf engine.

Pls read my post again . . . . . I edit that word . . Mistyped because of t9 of mob and i didnt noticed it . . . Sorry if i hurt u . . But i m big fan of u benny , jha , sancho . . . . . . . . . . . (Cant list all ) . . . . . . . .

How do u know France was the bad guy??

Any reasons ???

EF has countries which has sanctioned us in past economically while France was generous.

France was bad guy as per wiki he even threated Spain to drop out... but Spain choose EF... so cant you see France was the bad guy here :D... this is just only for Rafael oke.. not for everything... This discussion is only on the context of Rafael..

And for Sanctions though it was imposed but every one revoked it Very soon only US and Japan are still holding... Which doesn't make France generous .... One bad thing about France was this whole MMRCA drama is only because of France when it pushed india for Rafael instead of Mirages on which we were interested...

so benny Join us in EF favour :D.. i think i am near in convincing you :P

Pls read my post again . . . . . I edit that word . . Mistyped because of t9 of mob and i didnt noticed it . . . Sorry if i hurt u . . But i m big fan of u benny , jha , sancho . . . . . . . . . . . (Cant list all ) . . . . . . . .

Dude i am not a defense expert .. all these things i said are from the hours i spend on here from the experts like them.. if u go back few pages there were interesting debates involving sancho , prateek and few others.. most of the rest just listen to that and got the knowledge. Afterall that is the main purpose of a "defence forum".

France was bad guy as per wiki he even threated Spain to drop out... but Spain choose EF... so cant you see France was the bad guy here :D... this is just only for Rafael oke.. not for everything... This discussion is only on the context of Rafael..

And for Sanctions though it was imposed but every one revoked it Very soon only US and Japan are still holding... Which doesn't make France generous .... One bad thing about France was this whole MMRCA drama is only because of France when it pushed india for Rafael instead of Mirages on which we were interested...

Ideally the problem was as to who will lead the program and france's insistence ahead of UK was justifiable.

Tell me one fighter made by the others which can match a Mirage made by France.

Tornado??? :blink:

mate, the only dissadvantage as far as i know is the engine

Hope when the project M88-M88 X-9 completes we will see a fighter much better than EF.It is supposed to be of 20.250lbf from the present 17,000 lbf engine.

Bro Rafael is looking for funds for it.. So no sooner it will be on cards until it secures good order from UAE or our MMRCA.... Until then France will have to sail slowly... Where as EF base is strong..with good engine.. and is developing a tranche 3 with powerful Ground attack.. Only Area it lacks is AESA .... which will come eventually when money pours in :agree:... I guess EF is as good as MKI.... though MKI is more powerful but EF can complement it very well..

Ideally the problem was as to who will lead the program and france's insistence ahead of UK was justifiable.

Tell me one fighter made by the others which can match a Mirage made by France.

Tornado??? :blink:

EF :D.. It is better than Rafael and Mirrage :P ... If France lead is justifiable then only UK should have opted out.. Why every one Opted out.. Something is wrong there buddy..

And Tornado is formidable one... I liked the Harrier a Unique one...

Bro Rafael is looking for funds for it.. So no sooner it will be on cards until it secures good order from UAE or our MMRCA.... Until then France will have to sail slowly... Where as EF base is strong..with good engine.. and is developing a tranche 3 with powerful Ground attack.. Only Area it lacks is AESA .... which will come eventually when money pours in :agree:... I guess EF is as good as MKI.... though MKI is more powerful but EF can complement it very well..

EF is the one actually in serious trouble with funds.

UK is cutting its funds , delays happened due to germany's delays of decision, Austria reduced it orders.. Saudi deal faced troubles. etc etc..

France, they just need a good partner like we plan to do Kaveri with snecma..

I agree to u about MKI part..

See the comparison with Superbug

F/A-18E/F Super Hornet vs. Sukhoi Flanker

Kya baat hai..AUTOGIRAFF chahiye...??

Spend some time here and you will be an expert just like benny said...
BTW Prateek was a very good poster ..So were DOC and others..
But the best was Screaming Skull..
i dont know why they stopped posting..

EF :D.. It is better than Rafael and Mirrage :P ... If France lead is justifiable then only UK should have opted out.. Why every one Opted out.. Something is wrong there buddy..

And Tornado is formidable one... I liked the Harrier a Unique one...

Another EF ....before the current EF??? We were talking about the planning days .

Nope jealousy.. :D was the factor..

Kya baat hai..AUTOGIRAFF chahiye...??

Spend some time here and you will be an expert just like benny said...
BTW Prateek was a very good poster ..So were DOC and others..
But the best was Screaming Skull..
i dont know why they stopped posting..

Seriously dude. miss their serious talks.. Its like vacation after studies now.

Even Karthik was/became an expert..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom