What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oke neither for you and for me.. we will settle with Tejas MK2

No dude .. buying a fighter with complicated background with a consortium of recession hit countries and a fighter with no AESA anywhere in near future makes it less attractive..

lots of news have been reported with labour troubles and strikes...

not to talk about the high price and bigger maintenance costs.

EF will never win or never should win.

I have a doubt.. First the deal worth was $10^9, then it was $11^9 and now it is $12^9.. why is it keeping on increasing.. any specific reason?
Budget fluctuation happens, now dont worry about the money. Its 126 fighters initially, whatever we buy will be in that budget. now you have an idea:)....

That leaves us with Superbug.. which probably gonna win the race.:smokin:

Anyone except the french..The french fries today i had did not taste good..:D

Anyone except the french..The french fries today i had did not taste good..:D

Mirage-s has been the most useful Fighter we have ever used in distant past.

With no sanction fears , no care attitude of the frenchies , it has to be the best suitable solution.

Not to say how sophisticated and beautiful the fighter is.

Now your turn to say why not Frenchie? :pop:

France.gif
flag_india.gif

Mirage-s has been the most useful Fighter we have ever used in distant past.

With no sanction fears , no care attitude of the frenchies , it has to be the best suitable solution.

Not to say how sophisticated and beautiful the fighter is.

Now your turn to say why not Frenchie? :pop:

because they are too expensive and for every upgrade they will cost more than a new plane.. ( although i doubt that we will be doing a massive upgrade of MRCA in future like we are doing for Mirage.)..

Actually I am just in favor of fast delivery..whoever delivers first should get the deal ( except Mig and 16 )..

because they are too expensive and for every upgrade they will cost more than a new plane.. ( although i doubt that we will be doing a massive upgrade of MRCA in future like we are doing for Mirage.)..

Actually I am just in favor of fast delivery..whoever delivers first should get the deal ( except Mig and 16 )..

Of course the French are money hungry. Who is not?? iT was more uglier in case of Sukhoi's latest upgrade and Admiral Gorshkov deals.

We will get to know about the Europe once we start dealing with them. :mod:

But the mirage upgrade program will make it a completly new aircraft and it will on par with the best.

Fast delivery?/

Dassault was the only manufacturer who offered 40 aircrafts in the shortest span of time..

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/63101-france-offers-indian-air-force-purchasing-40-rafale-fighters.html

Actually I am just in favor of fast delivery..whoever delivers first should get the deal

Now speak. :pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom