What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions [Thread 2]

There are rules about writing and saying a country's name , but how would you know ?
I will ignore you henceforth as you are waste of time.

LOL. What rules ? :cheesy: ............ why don't you share it with us ? :P

"you are waste of time" ? desi elish :lol:

There are rules about writing and saying a country's name , but how would you know ?
I will ignore you henceforth as you are waste of time.

Are sure you are an American (as you are shouting and screaming in every thread) because trust me, I have had business contacts with many 'real' American born desis and their English or the style of writing is anything but like yours.

And believe me, I am the last person to troll in a thread like this. :coffee:

Are sure you are an American (as you are shouting and screaming in every thread) because trust me, I have had business contacts with many 'real' American born desis and their English or the style of writing is anything but like yours.

Then don't .

That is the different between a Indian who speaks bad english and a pakistani who speaks bad english. The Indian is aware that he speaks bad english because he sees others speak correctly.

A pakistani just see other illiterates around him and thinks he is king. :P

Its fairly obvious who he is and pretty easy to see through his pretence. I was just toying with him. :D

I don't know anything about the person you are conversing with so I'll refrain from positing on their origins or nationality, but plenty of American citizens have poor grammatical structuring skills; they would make the kind of mistakes you have corrected. It's not that uncommon, especially in the Southern states, like Virginia where I live.

Also, saying/writing USA, and I just did - as an American citizen:partay:, is common too. I tend to say US or The States, and not USA, but there's plenty of people on either side. Some people go out of their way to say/write USA just to be patriotic.

Real American's don't give a sh** about anything outside our borders, for the most part, and anyone who cares too much about the workings of another nation is either from that country - living in the US, or not being truthful about their origins.

Oh, and I didn't read the rest of the thread and this is because? As and American I really don't care about India's dealings with France.

:usflag:
Leave them these are Indians , 90% of them are brain dead.

I don't know anything about the person you are conversing with so I'll refrain from positing on their origins or nationality, but plenty of American citizens have poor grammatical structuring skills; they would make the kind of mistakes you have corrected. It's not that uncommon, especially in the Southern states, like Virginia where I live.

Also, saying/writing USA, and I just did - as an American citizen:partay:, is common too. I tend to say US or The States, and not USA, but there's plenty of people on either side. Some people go out of their way to say/write USA just to be patriotic.

Real Americans don't give a sh** about anything outside our borders, for the most part, and anyone who cares too much about the workings of another nation is either from that country - living in the US, or not being truthful about their origins. That's how you can tell us apart.

Oh, and I didn't read the rest of the thread and this is because? As and American I really don't care about India's dealings with France. Business is business.

:usflag:

Oh I am very well aware of it. I am also aware of how Indians and Pakistanis talk. Its quite easy to make out the difference to the trained eye.

I was just teasing him about the grammar, but the real give away is the way he talks.

Oh I am very well aware of it. I am also aware of how Indians and Pakistanis talk. Its quite easy to make out the difference to the trained eye.

I was just teasing him about the grammar, but the real give away is the way he talks.
Ok Mr Hitchcock please carry on with your weed and stop quoting me any further.

Ok Mr Hitchcock please carry on with your weed and stop quoting me any further.

Nah, riding you is fun. I have never rode a donkey before :D

PS: This is another pakistani Tell. They are usually the first to run away. An immature american would never run from a troll fight. A mature american will never bother to get involved in one.

Sit for a GMAT test to know where you puny Indians stand.
LOL. I have sat for GMAT and have cracked it. It's pretty simple , CAT is a lot tougher. Not that you would ever know what that is.

Indian students fair better than their American counterparts in GMAT's - with an average score of 577, India ranks #14 among 155 countries against an average American score of 532 ranking #54 in the same list. :angel:

Why 53 Countries Beat The U.S. On The GMAT | Poets and Quants

And yeah - GMAT literally stands nowhere in comparison to CAT!

whaa?
Attack helicopters compared to fighter jets?????
Are you high man?

:confused:

LOL. Its MUCH more than just typos :lol:

IF you knew English, you would have realized it. :disagree:
leave him bro or sister he's just like @mike2000 or @mike2000 is back ,he's much worse than me,have you gone through his post's and he claim's to be British you ought to have real nerves to believe him and they say it's their first language and our's second.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom