What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions [Thread 2]

Not Proud of ur heritage.........then what the fcuk u doing on Indian Defence??
There are plenty of chat room, go there.
Even my small cousins, which were born here also, will call u "ABCD". American Born Confused Desi. It sounds kiddish, but it definitely applies to u.
I am not born in India so no reason of having any affinity for this corrupt nation and i would be where ever i want to , Thanks

"Is it time for your medication" ends with a question mark "?", not a comma :D

Goodbye is a single word :D ...and ends with a full stop or a exclamation mark :D , not a comma.

"I dont" is actually "I don't" ........... see the apostrophe ? :D
Are we having a grammar contest here ?
How about something real ? Sit for a GMAT test to know where you puny Indians stand.

Last edited:
I am not born in India so no reason of having any affinity for this corrupt nation and i would be where ever i want to , Thanks

Are we having a grammar contest here ?
How about something real ? Sit for a GMAT test to know where you puny Indians stand.

Its pretty clear you were born in Pakistan :lol: .......... stop lying paindu.

LOL. I have sat for GMAT and have cracked it. It's pretty simple , CAT is a lot tougher. Not that you would ever know what that is.

Its pretty clear you were born in Pakistan :lol: .......... stop lying paindu.

LOL. I have sat for GMAT and have cracked it. It's pretty simple , CAT is a lot tougher. Not that you would ever know what that is.
What was your verbal score you MORON ?
Cracked it then which College you are attending in USA ?
And i dont understand your stupid swearing in Hindi.

Good luck defending yourself with 4 hard point light chopper with very limited payload and radar capability , seriously your quote suits you comparing a non existent useless chopper to Apaches ?

at the altitudes we are to fight, LCH is specifically designed for this purpose,

apache can give it MM radar findings to other platforms isnt it?

please be considerate, we pay for the things are buying with what we got..

if you are a false flagger ..shoo.. shooo!:sick:

The price I quoted is for just the F-35 aircraft and that information is available on the net. :coffee:

You are free to quote the french senate report of 2015. Post the link, I will wait.

Projet de loi de finances pour 2013 : Défense : équipement des forces

"Le coût total du programme pour l'Etat est de 44,2 Mds €2011. Le coût unitaire (hors coût de développement) est de 71,2 M €2011 pour le Rafale B (pour 110 avions) de 66,2 M € 2011 pour le Rafale C (pour 118 avions) et de 76,1 M €2011 pour le Rafale M (pour 58 avions)."

Newest report is from 2012. Change remained relatively stable (it's the same standard).

at the altitudes we are to fight, LCH is specifically designed for this purpose,

apache can give it MM radar findings to other platforms isnt it?

please be considerate, we pay for the things are buying with what we got..

if you are a false flagger ..shoo.. shooo!:sick:
Are all Indian's Brain dead like you ?

What was your verbal score you MORON ?
Cracked it then which College you are attending in USA ?
And i dont understand your stupid swearing in Hindi.

:lol: ... let me correct you again,

"Cracked it then which College you are attending in USA ?" should be "If you Cracked it, then which College are you attending in the US ?"

Observe the following correction "IF", "comma", "are you", "the" and finally a American would say "US" not "USA". :P

How does my verbal score matter you Retard :lol: ........ anyone can claim anything on the net. You just proved it.

GMAT scores are valid in India too dumb $hit. Most people who give CAT, give GMAT too as back up.

Are all Indian's Brain dead like you ?

Are all Pakistanis liars like you ? :lol:

:lol: ... let me correct you again,

"Cracked it then which College you are attending in USA ?" should be "If you Cracked it, then which College are you attending in the US ?"

Observe the following correction "IF", "comma", "are you", "the" and finally a American would say "US" not "USA". :P

How does my verbal score matter you Retard :lol: ........ anyone can claim anything on the net. You just proved it.

GMAT scores are valid in India too dumb $hit. Most people who give CAT, give GMAT too as back up.
There are rules about writing and saying a country's name , but how would you know ?
I will ignore you henceforth as you are waste of time.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom