What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions [Thread 2]

Lol, just living in denial mode... grow up..
images (5).jpeg images (4).jpeg
these 2 decade old systems reach indian military installations undetected under the nose of indian air defence systems :) .

Do you guys even think before you post? Care to explain your post?
Without proper tactics/Training against PLAAF fighter using RAFALE, what do you accept from RAFALE???
So, second pilot was assumed Indian and killed by PA or locals. RIP
It's rare t happen in Pakistan, but we all hope he got proper burial and recognition for lying his life in line of duty.
You're in delusional as usual, if we assumed that you shot down our F-16 where were the wreckage of our F-16, we lived in digital world when your Bison was shot down images of Bison's wreckage appeared within hours, so where was the wreckage of our F-16, you have Spy satellites to prove your proofs, didn't you???

And last there were technicalities limitations of Mig-21 design, its has a small diameter intake radar, which doesn't able to see through beyond visual range, i am saying that because we have similar upgrade for our F-7 called F-7PG (its radar range only 55 km) so we assumed that your MIG-21 Bison has similar radar range And our F-16 is far far ahead in term tech to your vedic/mighty MIG-21 Bison at every sense, You claimed that you shot down our F-16 in within visual range, Why our F-16 need to come close to your MIG-21 we have better ranged BVR

And last PAF and govt of Pakistan can't hide the family members of your claimed pilots you FALSE-FULLY CLAIMED SHAHZAZ- UD-DIN from the media and from the public

Without proper tactics/Training against PLAAF fighter using RAFALE, what do you accept from RAFALE???
It's a show of force. One that will make the enemy think. Introducing a new weapon system that is both potent and offers something new that was in the enemy's calculation matrix is a good move.
IAF may have not drawn out a comprehensive plan or related strategies for this plane yet but they have been training for a while in France. They obviously know how to use the systems and already will have a very good understanding on both the highs and lows of the system and how to use both to their advantage.
I don't understand these posts on why India should not use the Rafale against China.

It's a show of force. One that will make the enemy think. Introducing a new weapon system that is both potent and offers something new that was in the enemy's calculation matrix is a good move.
IAF may have not drawn out a comprehensive plan or related strategies for this plane yet but they have been training for a while in France. They obviously know how to use the systems and already will have a very good understanding on both the highs and lows of the system and how to use both to their advantage.
I don't understand these posts on why India should not use the Rafale against China.

You think your dance and drama will scare and deter PLA/China. :o:

They are or both China and for Pakistan but is too early to deploy their, because you're not develop any tactics against, J-11/J-16/Su-30/J-10, so i think develop of RAFALE is USELESS in laddakh sector

You think your dance and drama will scare and deter PLA/China. :o:
If push comes to shove, India will deploy whatever it has against the Chinese. After all these are weapons supposed to be used in war. Will it scare the Chinese? Who cares? we will fight with what we got. What's so hard for you to understand?

They are or both China and for Pakistan but is too early to deploy their, because you're not develop any tactics against, J-11/J-16/Su-30/J-10, so i think develop of RAFALE is USELESS in laddakh sector
Sure the Rafale is a useless fighter in Ladakh. Whatever floats your boat..

Back
Top Bottom