What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions [Thread 2]

If push comes to shove, India will deploy whatever it has against the Chinese. After all these are weapons supposed to be used in war. Will it scare the Chinese? Who cares? we will fight with what we got. What's so hard for you to understand?
its just a show off nothing else, IAF currently don't know how to use RAFALE AGAINST J-11/SU-30/J-10

TACTICS TACTICS TACTICS

If push comes to shove, India will deploy whatever it has against the Chinese. After all these are weapons supposed to be used in war. Will it scare the Chinese? Who cares? we will fight with what we got. What's so hard for you to understand?

Sure the Rafale is a useless fighter in Ladakh. Whatever floats your boat..
nO I AM NOT SAYING THAT, WOULD INDIA EVER PUT RAFALE AND CHINESE FIGHTER JETS ON ONE ON BASIS/ OR THEIR COUNTERPARTS??? SO RAFALE IS BEING EFFECTIVE AGAINST CHINESE FIGHTER JETS, TRY TO UNDERSTAND

99% of threads posted here, trying to boast.. nothing else.
. But you can't notice because you don't want ..
You guys always talk illogically/senselessly, most Pakistani members thinks more logically/sensibly than most of Indian members here on PDF

You are just giving certificate to your self
... lol
No, i am not giving myself a certificate, but for example your claims of to shot down of our F-16 last year and 40 Chinese soldier killed by Indian soldiers can defy logic and common sense

No, i am not giving myself a certificate, but for example your claims of to shot down of our F-16 last year and 40 Chinese soldier killed by Indian soldiers can defy logic and common sense

Thread is about rafale jets deployment.. it's our wish to deploy then wherever we want... they are planned to be deployed in chinese border.. and what is the fuss.. lol you guys started talking babur reaching delhi... and you think Islamabad getaway?

Ok lets assume 40 soldiers are wrong... then tell me how many died... if you have the actual numbers..

Last edited:
Thread is about rafale jets deployment.. it's our wish to deploy then wherever we want... they are planned to be deployed in chinese border.. and what is the fuss.. lol you guys started talking babur reaching delhi... and you think Islamabad getaway?
Again defying logic and common sense without developing tactics against Chinese fighter jets, its has no use on laddakh sector, and tactics can be any particular jets is being develop in years

Again defying logic and common sense without developing tactics against Chinese fighter jets, its has no use on laddakh sector, and tactics can be any particular jets is being develop in years

See post without brain... china facing heat from USN... and china have too many claims across the border be it land or sea.. if it can afford to diversify its resources for ladakh... we are not going to deploy those 5 alone... they are deployed for training purposes in that region..

All hail to your tactics

99% of threads posted here, trying to boast.. nothing else.
. But you can't notice because you don't want ..

LoL

You do realize that the Rafales that you are receiving have No Eyes to see, No Nose to breath and No Teeth to bite.

You are receiving Rafales with no senses, a senseless reporter publishes this nonsense and Indian members lacking common sense opens this thread to boast and create nuisance. Let the suspense continue for you on how the Chinese will destroy your new mighty god. You will then know the true meaning of obsolescence.

:rofl:

See post without brain... china facing heat from USN... and china have too many claims across the border be it land or sea.. if it can afford to diversify its resources for ladakh... we are not going to deploy those 5 alone... they are deployed for training purposes in that region..

All hail to your tactics
So you will deploy your latest jets on a high tension area for only to train pilots, thats more retard logic than i think

Yes truth will come out about the Su 30 Mki that was shot down. That is where
your Airforce boys pulled the Amraam missile from the backside of Su30.
OK, it that makes you happy! Please keep living in LA LA land

Without proper tactics/Training against PLAAF fighter using RAFALE, what do you accept from RAFALE???

You're in delusional as usual, if we assumed that you shot down our F-16 where were the wreckage of our F-16, we lived in digital world when your Bison was shot down images of Bison's wreckage appeared within hours, so where was the wreckage of our F-16, you have Spy satellites to prove your proofs, didn't you???

And last there were technicalities limitations of Mig-21 design, its has a small diameter intake radar, which doesn't able to see through beyond visual range, i am saying that because we have similar upgrade for our F-7 called F-7PG (its radar range only 55 km) so we assumed that your MIG-21 Bison has similar radar range And our F-16 is far far ahead in term tech to your vedic/mighty MIG-21 Bison at every sense, You claimed that you shot down our F-16 in within visual range, Why our F-16 need to come close to your MIG-21 we have better ranged BVR

And last PAF and govt of Pakistan can't hide the family members of your claimed pilots you FALSE-FULLY CLAIMED SHAHZAZ- UD-DIN from the media and from the public

Finally, resorting to name calling. that an answer in it self.

And last PAF and govt of Pakistan can't hide the family members of your claimed pilots you FALSE-FULLY CLAIMED SHAHZAZ- UD-DIN from the media and from the public
They are more capable than you think, 1948, 1965, 1999 may ring some bell in your head.

Finally, resorting to name calling. that an answer in it self.
Speechless as usual nothing to say:sarcastic::sarcastic: i know its not your fault because you're brainwashed by your govt/Military
and your country/culture/religion/govt/military believes in lies and deception
They are more capable than you think, 1948, 1965, 1999 may ring some bell in your head.
with the exception of 99 what govt of Pakistan lie to Pakistani people for 48/65 wars??? and you lived in your delusional world, and what's the technical design limitation of your Mig-21 that's i talk about, does your vedic/ mighty Mig-21 has cloaking device that our all radars (AWACS/F-16's radars/ ground based radars) unable to detect your invisible/invincible Mig-21:hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy:

Back
Top Bottom