What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions [Thread 2]

So all this bluster means you have no clue about it and is unwilling to admit that in public.

Let me know when you start a class on online social skills. I hope this is something that will not require your fake indignation.

I actually did write a long post explaining how it works, but then I decided against posting it because you aren't worth it. So you can believe what you want.

I wonder if our babus will ask for the bribes to process the cheques/payment transfer faster ? :p::p:

:D

GTG deals are corruption free. It's because all the terms and conditions are settled by the two govts, not by a company and govt. Which means there is literally no room for corruption.

The procedures themselves are recorded in the DPP, so bureaucrats can't sit on a file waiting for a 'payment' that will never come.

Rafale is a fast track project so the procedures are twice as fast, even more faster for the Rafale deal actually.

All r silent at the moment.. may be this week completely.. the MOD machinery is working as usual but not much will come out so I don't knw if any source is saying anything at all.. mostly things will go hot again next week onwards..

Come January selection process for first 3 pilots will start.. it's gonna be a massive shootout.. among the ones will be some which are used for strategic package delivery squadrons.. so out of 3 at least 1 will be from that side as well.. these folks will be then planned to move to France for the training part along with 6 other ppl..

WOW ...WTF ... am i the only one in here who thinks these kinds of information should not be shared on public forums ..?:o:

WOW ...WTF ... am i the only one in here who thinks these kinds of information should not be shared on public forums ..?:o:

We heard 36 aircrafts are for SFC , so it's natural SFC pilots will be given priority.
----------------------------------

" We have some idea of the Indian Rafale configuration, what would be interesting "

@Picdelamirand-oil are you suggesting naval pilot inclusion for naval Rafale?
Or nuclear officers ..?

We heard 36 aircrafts are for SFC , so it's natural SFC pilots will be given priority.

" We have some idea of the Indian Rafale configuration, what would be interesting "

@Picdelamirand-oil are you suggesting naval pilot inclusion for naval Rafale?
Or nuclear officers ..?
No I'm not suggesting things like . Naval pilot is too early, SFC pilot yes, but for basic pilotage. Special procedure will be developed by IAF with the help of French if needed.

all im suggesting is that poster needs to much more discreet in divulging the information ,learn from some Pak posters they will keep their mouth shut even about JF-17 attaining LGB firing capacity and here we have a poster whose revealing timelines & information of SFC pilots being sent for training n stuff that's not on public domain .........:undecided:

How about the exact opposite, my friend? How about governments have a tight lid on
strategic infos but leak or let leak ( the next James Bond movie starring Ed Snowden )
enough stuff to glorify their prowesses be them commercial or truly military?

This is the same guy got banned last day @Tejasvinam
Chances are indeed. Everyone knows here that offsets will be finalized in 6 months
as per Indian procedure, it was even repeated and adjusted in PariK's post and here
it comes back in your quote. So either that or he's terribly distracted?

Food for thought, Tay.

I also noticed that you have avoided answering the question about the Snitch. Why are you ashamed to answer it ?

It was a pretty straight forward question.

First because I don't have to answer all questions and second because the correct answer is nowhere.

Unless you were referring to the mechanical device of course, Tay.

Very predictable, a Fake grin is a classic defense mechanism used to guard against overwhelming anxiety.

BTW any links about how the kaveri will fly the LCA or is that part of your belief system too ?

You must be bored, maybe you think the world revolves around you. That post wasn't meant for you.

Get a life. Let those who are more serious about the IAF discuss in peace.

X posting my post.

IN has a separate requirement for 54 jets also, not counting options which is generally the same in size as the first order. In a few months, Rafale MII will be announced for 90 jets and those numbers can easily reach 180 jets for only the IAF.

So our total Rafale purchase is easily between a minimum of 180 and a maximum of 342 between both the IAF and IN.

IAF
Min: 90 (number the IAF wants)
Max: 234 (similar to MKI requirement)

IN
Min: 54
Max: 108

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom