What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions [Thread 2]

no its was mother of all defence deals as i remember . no one have ever bought 36 fighter planes together:hitwall:

in 2002 we buy 120 + 80 options
in 2007 we buy 80 - 4 options
in 2014 we buy 36

next few years we buy 24 - 18 options :wave:
those were copy of 50 vintage Mig-21, F-7PG not comparable with 4+++ Rafale .:D;)

those were copy of 50 vintage Mig-21, F-7PG not comparable with 4+++ Rafale .:D;)
F-7PG is not Comparable to Mig-21 Bison Which can Fire R-77 BVR :coffee:
Bison-Adder.jpg
MiG-21%2BBison.jpg

Headline news;

Flight time to Mars has been reduced to 2 hours and 36 minutes from 150-300 days.

India signs deal to buy Rafale jets

Headline news;

Flight time to Mars has been reduced to 2 hours and 36 minutes from 150-300 days.

India signs deal to buy Rafale jets
are you trying to undermine India's achievement in space technology with the purchase of Rafale ?

no its was mother of all defence deals as i remember . no one have ever bought 36 fighter planes together:hitwall:

in 2002 we buy 120 + 80 options
in 2007 we buy 80 - 4 options
in 2014 we buy 36

next few years we buy 24 - 18 options :wave:

Janab, when USAF inducted F-16, they ordered 36 unit in first batch.

And those are only Fly away condition with G2G Deal. The other offset order will come next.

Cheers Karo aur So Jao Janab.

Contract for 36 Rafales on verge of finalisation: Government sources Published September 12, 2016
SOURCE: PTI
The contract for 36 Rafales is in the last stages of finalisation and the multi-billion Euro deal with France could be announced soon. “Finer points of the contract are being worked out. The deal is almost in final stages,” government sources said. Last month, a report submitted by a team negotiating the much-anticipated Rafale deal with France was cleared by the defence ministry. The file was then sent to the Prime Minister’s office for review and clearance.

Sources said the PMO had sought from Defence Ministry some clarifications on the life cycle costs and unit price of the aircraft which was replied to. French sources have said they are expecting a positive development this month. During his visit to France in April last year, Prime Minister Narendra Modi had announced that India would purchase 36 Rafale jets in a government-to-government contract. Soon after the announcement, the defence ministry scrapped a separate process that was on to purchase 126 Rafale fighter planes, built by French defence giant Dassault Aviation. The deal is expected to be worth around 7.89 billion euros for the 36 fighter jets in fly away conditions. The weapon systems, part of the deal, will also include the new-age, beyond visual range missile, Meteor, and Israeli helmet mounted display. The price of the deal was brought down from nearly 10 billion euros, as sought initially, due to various reasons including tough negotiation by India, the discount offered by the French government and reworking of some of the criteria. It is not clear if the price has been brought down further, but India has been keen on it.

idrw.org . Read more at India No 1 Defence News Website , Kindly don't paste our work in other websites http://idrw.org/contract-36-rafales-verge-finalisation-government-sources/#more-107772 .

when I was a young boy I heard the same news, when i was in my prime years I heard it again, I heard this news once again when i step into the practical world and got my first job, Now my kids finished university and my Son entered the practical life as he got his first job....and i hear this news yet again.....someone said Indians never change

those pilots whom dreamed to fly MMRCA in 90s-2000s area already retired :lol:

Those Pilots already have 4+ Gen fighter plane namely Su-30 MKI, but I wonder PAF pilot might dream of flying atleast 4th Gen plane, because only lucky one could get the chance of flying F-16 block 52, because there are only 18 in number.

Back
Top Bottom