What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions [Thread 2]

Where does it fit? how and why MoD okays it since LCA Mk2 is there?

Or is it 5th Gen capable with full internal bays?

Yes, 5th gen, internal bays, supercruise etc.

And you are saying design is frozen even not knowing if it is a single and double engine?

The single engine design is. The design is frozen in the sense that it is a complete aircraft from the company's perspective, but changes can be made depending on what the user wants, including engine.

The designer says he can go for twin engine in case HAL absorbs French tech into their own engine programs. Then there won't be a need to import the engines, making the jet cheaper.

The single engine design is. The design is frozen in the sense that it is a complete aircraft from the company's perspective, but changes can be made depending on what the user wants, including engine.

The designer says he can go for twin engine in case HAL absorbs French tech into their own engine programs. Then there won't be a need to import the engines, making the jet cheaper.

Its not HAL's design ? which company ? Reliance or, Tata ?

The design is complete. It will enter squadron service in 4 years after go ahead. The Israelis are interested in 100 jets, they will supply the cockpit and most of the avionics. If the Rafale MII is signed, then the French will become the obvious choice, especially Spectra.

IAF will assemble the jets in their BRDs, private companies will build the parts.

A jet like this can be exported in the hundreds.

The LSA is a pipe dream. No one with real mil avia knowledge will buy the above.
But I'm glad you posted that. I hope the Creator keeps you ( & myself ) safe until
2020-21 so that I can repost that quote ( copied to HD ) to your face.

Ridiculous!

Tay.

The LSA is a pipe dream. No one with real mil avia knowledge will buy the above.
But I'm glad you posted that. I hope the Creator keeps you ( & myself ) safe until
2020-21 so that I can repost that quote ( copied to HD ) to your face.

Ridiculous!

Tay.

It doesn't matter either way. Whether it fails or not, I have nothing to lose. Only you are being childish and bitter about it.

Its not HAL's design ? which company ? Reliance or, Tata ?

It's a small group. India's Fighter Mafia.

According to Rajat Pandit: In parliament DM MP said deal not yet completed, offset not yet negotiated

upload_2016-7-19_16-19-39.png

According to Rajat Pandit: In parliament DM MP said deal not yet completed, offset not yet negotiated

View attachment 318806

Going by the past record of T0I and its Rafale or for that any of its defence reporting , we should try to keep it out. Credibility is not better than what IDWR has.

Their last report on LRSAM does nothing but prove a my point.

Going by the past record of T0I and its Rafale or for that any of its defence reporting , we should try to keep it out. Credibility is not better than what IDWR has.

Their last report on LRSAM does nothing but prove a my point.

I take it reverse way..

Since TOI and Rajat Pandit said so and DM MP also gave similar views in Parliament which was picked by sputnik who came out with another article on Rafale India deal, i expect things are actually on right track.

i expect Saab, and LM to catch this and come out with articles in coming days to raise the anti rafale campaign

BTW i did check with my sources and the article of Euro 150K haggling was utterly false..

The haggling from our side will happen in minimum of 1000s of Crores not merely few crores..The article was more to highlight like always high cost angle.

I take it reverse way..

Since TOI and Rajat Pandit said so and DM MP also gave similar views in Parliament which was picked by sputnik who came out with another article on Rafale India deal, i expect things are actually on right track.

i expect Saab, and LM to catch this and come out with articles in coming days to raise the anti rafale campaign

BTW i did check with my sources and the article of Euro 150K haggling was utterly false..

The haggling from our side will happen in minimum of 1000s of Crores not merely few crores..The article was more to highlight like always high cost angle.

Haggling for cost for " 36" have been done. Its more about negotiations for offsets and the post plans for India built airframes and possible leverage to French Defence establishments to develop solutions for Indian Armed Forces.

It doesn't matter either way. Whether it fails or not, I have nothing to lose. Only you are being childish and bitter about it.

It's a small group. India's Fighter Mafia.

Is there any tweets, at least, about this by any known guys like saurav jha etc.?

Bro, does the designer have anything to do with @vstoljockey? He was on this forum a few years back.
He was designing an aircraft based on Marut. Had over $200 million in funding. He was very optimistic but not many believed him.

I take it reverse way..

Hello Sir ji

If the Off set negotiations BREAK down then what

And suppose they stretch on Two more years

Back
Top Bottom