What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions [Thread 2]

View attachment 311920
Looks like livefist and shiv aroor backing only US and Sweden now.

@Abingdonboy @Taygibay @MilSpec @Picdelamirand-oil @randomradio @anant_s @Vauban @BON PLAN
@zebra7

Strange how Rafale is omitted or is it the insider view which is being leaked..

Or again yellow journalism..if it's yellow, damn they gt livefist and shiv too... Now that's some serious pulling to color opinions and build support base...
What a complete idiot he and every other Indian journalist is (or perhaps they are just paid off by the competition?). Not a single one of these clowns has reported that Dassualt is setting up a production line in India despite this coming straight from the horse's mouth (Trappier).

Every single report I see is still erroneously stating the Rafale deal has been scaled down to 36.

There is nothing new to what Shiv Aroor is stating, it has been repeated again and again in e past year about this so-called "MMRCA 2.0".

@PARIKRAMA you know my views on this bro, I've stated it above. I don't understand why the hell Parrikar is playing these games, he has confirmed himself the Rafale is coming so why is a second MMRCA on the table? It is simply mind blowing how little journalism is being conducted on this matter. Why is no one asking why the IAF could be operating 2 MMRCAs? Why three fighters that failed the IAF's technical criteria are once again being offered? Is the IAF accepting this? How will India secure American fighters when ToT is not on the table and when the end user agreements are not acceptable to the Indian side?

Not one of these questions have been raised let alone answered.

Again, these journalists are either embarrassingly incompetent or have other interests mind. Sometimes it feels like all they are are SAAB/Boeing/LM salesmen.

"award winning" defence blog my a$$

What a complete idiot he and every other Indian journalist is (or perhaps they are just paid off by the competition?). Not a single one of these clowns has reported that Dassualt is setting up a production line in India despite this coming straight from the horse's mouth (Trappier).

Every single report I see is still erroneously stating the Rafale deal has been scaled down to 36.

There is nothing new to what Shiv Aroor is stating, it has been repeated again and again in e past year about this so-called "MMRCA 2.0".

@PARIKRAMA you know my views on this bro, I've stated it above. I don't understand why the hell Parrikar is playing these games, he has confirmed himself the Rafale is coming so why is a second MMRCA on the table? It is simply mind blowing how little journalism is being conducted on this matter. Why is no one asking why the IAF could be operating 2 MMRCAs? Why three fighters that failed the IAF's technical criteria are once again being offered? Is the IAF accepting this? How will India secure American fighters when ToT is not on the table and when the end user agreements are not acceptable to the Indian side?

Not one of these questions have been raised let alone answered.

Again, these journalists are either embarrassingly incompetent or have other interests mind. Sometimes it feels like all they are are SAAB/Boeing/LM salesmen.

"award winning" defence blog my a$$

Actually I posted it here for only one reason.

The systematic campaign against Rafale and earning $$$ via sponsorship of Saab, LM or Boeing seems to have become the best way for all defense reporters and blogs.

No doubt there is a possibility of second aircraft plan for India but that may finally boil down combat hawk or a weaponsied HTT40. Or may be Vstol LSA

The private line of LCA for MK2 is a strong possibility as well.

It is interesting to note that shiv took the bait...

The 16 --35 plan,18 100% FDI and later Tata JV point, Saab Mumbai meeting of Sweden PM with NaMo and their insistence on 100% FDI route, all r here in this thread..

Yet we never dismissed Dassault at all bcz things have been clear and yes Trappier had done a great thing of stating a clear obvious thing and not going media overdrive.

I am wondering what next... Maybe Idrw should see some more "my take" opinions as well..

No doubt there is a possibility of second aircraft plan for India but that may finally boil down combat hawk or a weaponsied HTT40. Or may be Vstol LSA

The Combat Hawk could be a nice addition to the IAF if they can fit the HELINA to it. That said, I don't see how much demand there is for such a machine with such limited capabilities, maybe 2 SQNs worth?

It is interesting to note that shiv took the bait...

The 16 --35 plan,18 100% FDI and later Tata JV point, Saab Mumbai meeting of Sweden PM with NaMo and their insistence on 100% FDI route, all r here in this thread..

Yet we never dismissed Dassault at all bcz things have been clear and yes Trappier had done a great thing of stating a clear obvious thing and not going media overdrive.
That's the problem, paid off or just Unfathomably lazy and incompetent, the media has reported the SAAB/LM/Boeing offers day and night and not ONE of them, NOT ONE, as devouted a single line to the Dassualt deal for MII which is far more advanced in progression than any other OEM.

It's like the Indian media are trying to convince us it is night time when the sun is glaring down on us at high noon and the troubling part is how many non-defence enthusiasts will simply swallow this.

I'm not one for conspiracy theories but something stinks about this @Taygibay @Picdelamirand-oil

http://in.reuters.com/article/india-markets-rajan-rexit-idINKCN0Z608J

Shoot, another excuse ... err, sorry, delay in perspective! :partay:
What next, a drop in cotton, clothing and drug prices? OMG!

;) Tay.
Markets fluctuate on a daily basis, after the opening losses the market rallied and gained 241 points to end 68 points higher by end of play.

I don't see these inherently short term non-events have any affect on deals of this scale. Exchange rates, payback periods and terms are all agreed and fixed at the earliest and are set in stone from there so as to negate any such daily fluctuations.

@Abingdonboy @PARIKRAMA

The latest news in the last HOUR is about 100 Percent FDI in Defence and other sectors
https://defence.pk/threads/breaking...nd-civil-aviation-sector.435645/#post-8395712

We will call you when we are good and ready. Get it ?

No problemo amigo ... but as said earlier, we may not be making Raffys
anymore by then.

Oh, and I don't work for any involved firm and a shower might wash off
that superior tone fer ya, :whistle:

But good day to you in the end, Tay.

Last edited:
That's the problem, paid off or just Unfathomably lazy and incompetent, the media has reported the SAAB/LM/Boeing offers day and night and not ONE of them, NOT ONE, as devouted a single line to the Dassualt deal for MII which is far more advanced in progression than any other OEM.

It's like the Indian media are trying to convince us it is night time when the sun is glaring down on us at high noon and the troubling part is how many non-defence enthusiasts will simply swallow this.

I'm not one for conspiracy theories but something stinks about this @Taygibay @Picdelamirand-oil
Shiv was denied a back seat for a Rafale test and since he is constantly criticizing.

anymore by then.

Oh, and I don't work for any involved firm and a shower might wash off
that superior tone fer ya, :whistle:

But good day to you in the end, Tay.

Good that you have no problem, you can now stop your whining with good reason.

If you are not making Raffy anymore by then we will go to the next seller..... amigo.

My superior tone is an echo of your arrogance. ........... as for a shower, we Indians take a shower daily and that is why we do not have a thriving perfume industry amigo. Good day to you too.

No need for such a sour tone here brother.

Nope, I think its about time someone took that tone to put an end to the BS.

anymore by then.

Sir The Rafale decision will happen soon and if the Mirage 2000 history is any indicator
India will be a BIG customer of the Rafale

All the news suggests that Rafale deal is in the final phase ; the other deals and offers
will Not affect it

At least 54 ( 36 + 18 ) will come if not more

is an echo of your arrogance.

So pointing out mistakes ( such as procurement fiascos, ask any one from outside Bharat ) is
arrogance? Then you are in an unfixable jam, my poor fellow! Stuck in a rut, a temporal drift ...

And you must have missed those posts where I specifically mentioned that my comments held
true even if you replaced the Rafale with another jet which sadly they do ...

Calm down, you have less enemies than you think, Tay.

P.S. I know StephenC, I was answering tongue in cheek. :cheers:

Good that you have no problem, you can now stop your whining with good reason.

If you are not making Raffy anymore by then we will go to the next seller..... amigo.

My superior tone is an echo of your arrogance. ........... as for a shower, we Indians take a shower daily and that is why we do not have a thriving perfume industry amigo. Good day to you too.
Hahaha......LMAO:rofl:
That was epic:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom