What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions [Thread 2]

Kuwait got 28 Eurofighter for near 9 billion USD.
Australia too got Super Hornets for near over 250 million bucks a piece.
Gripen C in 2012 as offered to Switzerland without anything was over 100 million bucks...

So the pint is, if India wants a western platform, CHEAP IS NOT AN OPTION.
This deal is about more than just the plane, there is a LOT more coming than the airframes themselves.

This is basically the establishment of France as the strategic partner of India.

OMG. It is true or still April fool is going on?

We got these hints from Parik about it in the morning itself in the sticky thread , when there was no report or anything. So I am positive.

This deal is about more than just the plane, there is a LOT more coming than the airframes themselves.

This is basically the establishment of France as the strategic partner of India.

Of course, a lot of things.We have had discussed them to death in the sticky thread. Time is the villain here,only wish now is that its not just another meeting with announcement about deal to be signed soon.

7.8 billion Euros= 8.82 billion USD. Considering this much money is for 36 jets then the figure for 1 Rafale I am getting is making me think to revisit my maths. Whats the complete package and whats the price tag per aircraft fixed now?

Of course, a lot of things.We have had discussed them to death in the sticky thread. Time is the villain here,only wish now is that its not just another meeting with announcement about deal to be signed soon.
The IGA signing in January stated the final issue was cost, now this has been agreed the foundations have already been laid (in the IGA) so all that is left to do is contract signings and releasing funds.

DPP-2016 was released on April 2 2016, a couple of weeks later....

7.8 billion Euros= 8.82 billion USD. Considering this much money is for 36 jets then the figure for 1 Rafale I am getting is making me think to revisit my maths. Whats the complete package and whats the price tag per aircraft fixed now?
It's impossible to caluclate unit cost based on total deal cost as we don't know the customisaton/support/spare/logistics/weapon/training package contained within.

The IGA signing in January stated the final issue was cost, now this has been agreed the foundations have already been laid (in the IGA) so all that is left to do is contract signings and releasing funds.

DPP-2016 was released on April 2 2016, a couple of weeks later....

I know, but I don't want to start jumping right now. Last 2 times I did and nothing occured.... so fingers crossed and just praying now.

Also what will be happened with ------------- itni saari khushiyon ka?:whistle:

https://defence.pk/threads/france-p...-missiles-deal-as-indian-mmrca-stalls.361708/
tumblr_inline_n1n5k2HeUs1rnjk1a.gif

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom