What's new

Dancing in presence of PM Gillani

why is music haram?good music is art...and it's human nature to appreciate art and creativity.
why are musical instruments considered bad in Islam?
I am astonished to learn that carrying weapons is fine but playing a musical instrument is considered haram!

this is the 21st century....can't believe some people still believe stuff like this!
when i was a kid...I participated in a lot of dance competitions that my school organized...the school made me dance with females...made us boys sit with them in class...so that when we grow up...we respect them and not see them as only sex objects.Normal people don't generally look for anything else when they see a female dancing...only horny toads do.

Paritosh; ALMIGHTY give sense to only those who eager to learn and understand (about anything) indians have touched the skies in fields of science and here in west, gora cannot survive a single day without doctors from subcontinent

But I (personally) shock to hear comments from an educated person, sorry mate but can you tell me how much women are respected in modern world of 21st century? do you really know how they been treated here? they are used as toilet paper, use them whenever needed then dump them... they made several laws to protect women’s right but one by one revising them because o being misused by women...

if you thinks and study the sexual nature of a man, he is always more volatile than women and always attracted by women's beauty (especially physical appearance) where women always look first for sincerity in men before going in to any relation. thats their nature. Islam protect them and protect the relation between man n woman which leads to a protected family and builds a protected society.

do you know a single man on average in western world use (or have sex) with how many women in his life? how much families of such person suffer due to this? how much women feel secure in this society? (you must know how many women raped in west as compare to subcontinent) and how much western govts spend on social rehabilitation and care of affectees?

if you study Islam with open mind, you will find its not what you hear about 24/7 on your tele but its something which talk about human nature and values.

denying the facts is not a solution, just like if you dont do according to instructions on manual provided by its manufacturer you will simply endup in messing things around. and for us Quran and Life of Prophet (PBUH) is our manual to live a life in better way which creates a just and peaceful society.

Sherdil

Are things really as crude and in your face as you suggest? Are we really just giant phallus and nothing else? Why such literalism, after all, are we in a tribal society of the 7th century? Should we not better understand Islam so that it's essence, it's relevance is maintained?

If our sense of propriety is challenged ought we separate ourselves from such things or should we allow a spirit of tolerance in our worldview -- I mean why force your sense of propriety on others?

You don't care for my sense (or lack thereof) of propriety, but I am not forcing you to agree with mine, why is it that you people cannot seem to play well with others?

oh we actually don't need your secularism in Pakistan anyway. We are happy with what we have now

You peoples can watch your sisters and mothers dancing with strangers in the clubs and getting raped sometimes in the name of Moderation but we just cannot. It was one of the prime reason why we seperated from India

Once Taliban's Top Drama backed by USA, Israel and India is finished from Pakistan, you will find us going towards positive direction Insha'Allah

Just wait and i don't feel necassary to respond to all of your "users" questions now. Some of you are pretending like kids now

"You peoples can watch your sisters and mothers dancing with strangers in the clubs and getting raped sometimes in the name of Moderation but we just cannot."

Hello, U must be out of ur mind.

U know ppl like u are known as " fundamnetalist " every society even in islamic one.

Fundamnetalists are kind of ppl if they see women singing and dancing or having any kind of material pleasure ...they suddenly conjure of the image where women would join night clubs and get drunk even get raped.

And u talk about ur separation from india... let me tell ur founding father M Ajinah always wanted pakistan to be modern muslim state not an islamic one.He must be turning in his grave in frustration.

"You peoples can watch your sisters and mothers dancing with strangers in the clubs and getting raped sometimes in the name of Moderation but we just cannot."

Hello, U must be out of ur mind.

U know ppl like u are known as " fundamnetalist " every society even in islamic one.

Fundamnetalists are kind of ppl if they see women singing and dancing or having any kind of material pleasure ...they suddenly conjure of the image where women would join night clubs and get drunk even get raped.

And u talk about ur separation from india... let me tell ur founding father M Ajinah always wanted pakistan to be modern muslim state not an islamic one.He must be turning in his grave in frustration.

The Holy Qur'an not just prohibit to do sin but also prohibit everything that leads to do any kind of sin no matter small or big, it is prohibited both ways. Dancing surely leads us to this path, When male and females dancing together, their eyes can go into each other's body parts and you cannot deny it, this way a person starts thinking bad, and some of them actually fullfil their evil desires i know u understand

It is one of the step towards the real evil. Well as i said earlier you will not understand like that, will talk to you about topic sometime later i am not in a good mood for now

U BLACK DOG

UR FLESH IS BLACK

TOO BLACK

FU-CKING NIGGA INDIANS & BANGALIS.

THESE NASTY BANGALIS ARE THE TOP BASTARD WHO GIVES EVIL PALNS TO INDIANS.

BANGALIS ARE THE MAIN EVIL, THEY ARE TOO MUCH CLEVER TO HATCH EVIL PLANS AGAINST OUE BELOVED PAKISTAN

^^^ Do not respond to this idiotic poster and spammer!!! BD and Bengali people are beautiful and nice!!!! Ignoring is best cure for this disease.

Now this is beyond tolerance. Is there somebody moderating this thread? And if yes, why the hell this nasty poster is not yet banned?

The Holy Qur'an not just prohibit to do sin but also prohibit everything that leads to do any kind of sin no matter small or big, it is prohibited both ways. Dancing surely leads us to this path, When male and females dancing together, their eyes can go into each other's body parts and you cannot deny it, this way a person starts thinking bad, and some of them actually fullfil their evil desires i know u understand

It is one of the step towards the real evil. Well as i said earlier you will not understand like that, will talk to you about topic sometime later i am not in a good mood for now

I've seen so many pakistani movies and music albums where boys and gals dance together.

Are they ignorant of Holy Qur'an??
Does it make them any less muslim??

If u dont feel like,then dont reply.

I've seen so many pakistani movies and music albums where boys and gals dance together.

Does it make them any less muslim??

Last reply for now:

of course that is UnIslamic. But it does not mean they are Kafir like So-called Taliban's are doing. Its a sin just like lying or swearing is a sin. Just like killing somebody is a sin but it does not mean they are out of the boundaries. It means they are not the practicing Muslims but still a Muslim just like Allah has said in the Holy Qur'an Killing 1 innocent person is like Killing the whole mankind but it does not mean they are no longer a Muslim. They can still repent and ask for forgiveness and Allah is the Most Forgiving, Most Merciful

i hope it help you a bit

Yes

Does it make them any less Muslim??
Less than a desired Muslim. They are committing sin as per Islam.

It was a good question hence should be replied.

Last reply for now:

of course that is UnIslamic. But it does not mean they are Kafir like So-called Taliban's are doing. Its a sin just like lying or swearing is a sin. Just like killing somebody is a sin but it does not mean they are out of the boundaries. It means they are not the practicing Muslims but still a Muslim just like Allah has said in the Holy Qur'an Killing 1 innocent person is like Killing the whole mankind but it does not mean they are no longer a Muslim. They can still repent and ask for forgiveness and Allah is the Most Forgiving, Most Merciful

i hope it help you a bit
I'm sure its ur personal interpretation and many muslim certainly not the khans of bollywood'll agree with u.

Anyway ur are entitled to ur view.:wave:

oh guyz, ban this guy first before you start deleting his posts........ you delete 3 posts and he make 2 posts again :D

Back
Top Bottom