What's new

Dancing in presence of PM Gillani

So now we live in cities of millions and lower our gazes (Ok so we bump into each other a lot, so what, anything to cop a feel) and women don't look at women, and their husbands humanity is reduced to their uncontrolable "urges" - Howz that for city living?

What's this about "way of life" ? Is Hinduism a way of life? Is Judaism? Is Christianity?? Is Buddhism? - Well of course they are, do they offer guidance to organize harmonious societies? No they offer advise to organize disharmonious societies, doesn't experience show, hain ji?

Tauba, Tabua Tauba - tauba se tauba

oh listen guyz,

I don't know what you are trying to say............. Music is Haram true but nobody say Singing is Haram. Singing is OK unless no vulgar words are used...... read the Fatwa's from the scholars, whatever Ahadeeth posted above did not have any Music instruments while using and yes Only Duff is allowed but even in that case Prophet Muhammad S.A.W did not say he liked the tone of Duff, he just passed away from those childrens who sang the song and played the duff. He neither liked nor disliked it

Singing in itself is nothing, it is just a poetry, what when a person recited Tilawat? or read Hamd or Naat? it is also part of the singing but without Music and that is allowed same is for other poetries if they do not have any vulgar comments.

About Dancing, Dancing cannot be part of Islam because in The Holy Qur'an Allah Subhanwata'Allah said lower your gaze, and in Surah Noor it said, And

24:31 And tell the believing women to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts and not expose their adornment except that which [necessarily] appears thereof and to wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests and not expose their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, their brothers' sons, their sisters' sons, their women, that which their right hands possess, or those male attendants having no physical desire, or children who are not yet aware of the private aspects of women. And let them not stamp their feet to make known what they conceal of their adornment. And turn to Allah in repentance, all of you, O believers, that you might succeed.

So when you dance, you not just show your body, but your private parts are also visible and that is against the modesty of a women. So it is highly disliked

The whole debate of this thread is not if it is Halal or Haram but if the PM should watch such Dancing events. I really don't care if he does but after he is no longer the PM.

-- these guys, one wonders what they are doing in US and UK, they seem to hate the places in which they live and yet continue to assert their holier than thou stuff on the rest of us.
Living and working in Europe/US is one thing and sacrificing your culture and trying to become a 'black' white, is another. I have met with many such 'tommys’ here in US who speak only in English with a deformed mouth, drink, and eat pork and do everything that American do in order to show how liberal and progressive they are, yet these tommys are viewed as hypocrite by the Americans. By sacrificing your culture (which is largely defined by the religion you follow), you can earn no respect and gain nothing, neither in this world nor in the afterlife.

Living and working in Europe/US is one thing and sacrificing your culture and trying to become a 'black' white, is another.

In fact aren't you the ultimate "tommy", a parasite feeding of a society you despise and proud that you have put one on those decent enough to see you as one of them. How do you live with yourself, after all your so called "culture
(which is largely defined by the religion you follow),
does not seem robust enough to support you and instead has turned you into the worst kind of tommy.

tauba, tauba, tauba se tauba

yeah man, getting bored now about this debate

If somebody wants to make further arguments they can go to MSN or Yahoo

How is the weather today in Brussells?

The issue is not about bootleg liquor, but the fact that Gujarat is a dry State, that bans alcohol.

My question was regarding these bans, that do these bans make the Bharatia State a Talibanised State?

If no, then RajKumar has no right to accuse us of being Talibanised. Talibanisation in Pakistan is a minority occurence, just as Thackerisation in Bharat is.

"Thackerisation in Bharat "

Man,i would never link ban on alcohol with Bal Thackeray.
Bal Thackeray never made any comment on drinking alcohol.

On othe hand Mahatma Gandhi(Gujrati himself) was staunch opponent of alcohol consumption.Infact his birth day is observed as dry day all over india every yr.

Music is Haram true but nobody say Singing is Haram. Singing is OK unless no vulgar words are used.
why is music haram?good music is art...and it's human nature to appreciate art and creativity.
why are musical instruments considered bad in Islam?
I am astonished to learn that carrying weapons is fine but playing a musical instrument is considered haram!
>>lower your gaze
>>when you dance, you not just show your body, but your private parts are also visible and that is against the modesty of a women. So it is highly disliked
this is the 21st century....can't believe some people still believe stuff like this!
when i was a kid...I participated in a lot of dance competitions that my school organized...the school made me dance with females...made us boys sit with them in class...so that when we grow up...we respect them and not see them as only sex objects.Normal people don't generally look for anything else when they see a female dancing...only horny toads do.

Spudozer

Please move to Waziristan or better still Arabia , leave Pakistan to us Muslims, we have no problem with women, we have no problem with having fun and expressing joy -have a nice stay.:cheers:

and lighten up:pakistan:

who given you right to say such on behalf of all Pakistanies, and how would you say so what majority think about such pathetic things when 'enlightened illiterates' do.

Pakistan was made on the name of Islam and under no circumstances people are allowed to have fun watching their mothers n sisters dancing in front on them.

So much hupla over a dance item.

what that couple danced can be called mujra??
I dont think so.

Anyway,i see some shreds of Talibani philosophy have managed to spread far off from the frontiers to the hearts and minds of greater pakistani society.

"Thackerisation in Bharat "

Man,i would never link ban on alcohol with Bal Thackeray.
Bal Thackeray never made any comment on drinking alcohol.

On othe hand Mahatma Gandhi(Gujrati himself) was staunch opponent of alcohol consumption.Infact his birth day is observed as dry day all over india every yr.

i know that it is Gujarat's Gandhism that has influenced its stance on alcohol. But to be fair, my first comments were about Shiv Sena's attacks on valentines day couples, shps, and beer bar girls. And that is thackerayism

I dont think so.

Anyway,i see some shreds of Talibani philosophy have managed to spread far off from the frontiers to the hearts and minds of greater pakistani society.

hit on bulls eye

I dont think so.

oh we actually don't need your secularism in Pakistan anyway. We are happy with what we have now

You peoples can watch your sisters and mothers dancing with strangers in the clubs and getting raped sometimes in the name of Moderation but we just cannot. It was one of the prime reason why we seperated from India

Once Taliban's Top Drama backed by USA, Israel and India is finished from Pakistan, you will find us going towards positive direction Insha'Allah

Just wait and i don't feel necassary to respond to all of your "users" questions now. Some of you are pretending like kids now

Sherdil

I don't need any permission from any islamist to put my view across - keep your sisters and mothers anyway you want, just stay the hell away from us Pakistanis. We have no problem with women and we have no problem with fun, frivility and dance.

You lot care so much for mothers and sisters but did not object when the talib in Swat took them as if they were concubines hut then those were your types weren't they.

When we finish with the talib, we will make mince meat of Islamists:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom