What's new

Dancing in presence of PM Gillani

Enemy seeking and enemy making - this is a characteristic of the Islamist - and the first victim of the Islamist is always the Muslim:

The Khans of Bollywood espacially Shahrukh Khan aren't even a true Muslims

true muslims? Who or what are those? When the beloved prophet was called to be a prophet he was 40 years old -- was he a true Muslim before then? And khadija his wife??

Things that make the islamist go, "ouch"!

And who do they imagine their own mothers and fathers were?? If they say arabs, well the example is above.

Islamists are very deep - repeat a few lines in a language you do not understand and ipso facto, sim sim salabin and you become "true" Muslim - Islamists are very deep.

Godfather

What up? What's da problem? Can I help? If I can I will, but tell me what this is all about.

You ******* God Father asshole! Where the hell have you learnt your manners from, do you have any manners at all? Whoever you are, get the **** out of here and go and learn some manners first before opening your ****** mouth! Haram Zade!

now Godfather proved he was a Stupid Indian trying to inject hate between Pakistani's and Bangalis. Today is his fourth ID and i wonder who comes Administrators haven't banned his IP address forever

^ What's Ahl-e-Kitaab? I don't know too much about the Quran-e-Sharif as I still have't finished it yet, could you explain please? And why isn't a Muslim girl allowed to marry a non-Muslims man, then?

About your first question..... Ahl-e-Kitab means The followers of the book, Allah Subhanwata'Allah revealed several books for the guidance of the mankind and mentioned the name of four books in the Holy Qur'an. One of the verse from the Holy Qur'an states that, You are allowed to marry Ahl-e-Kitab. The books are Tor'at, Anjeel, Zaboor and Qur'an Majeed revealed to Prophet Moses, Jesus, David and Muhammad Peace be upon them all respectively.

About your second question, its a matter of a debate between Muslims so i don't wanna say anything on this topic yet, consider me also ***** and do not know much about Islam.

The fact is ,what is he?....he bashes islam,he bashes hinduism.....he bashes indians, pakistanis and esp. bengalis,when india itself has many bengalis!....disgusting

Enemy seeking and enemy making - this is a characteristic of the Islamist - and the first victim of the Islamist is always the Muslim:

true muslims? Who or what are those? When the beloved prophet was called to be a prophet he was 40 years old -- was he a true Muslim before then? And khadija his wife??

Things that make the islamist go, "ouch"!

And who do they imagine their own mothers and fathers were?? If they say arabs, well the example is above.

Islamists are very deep - repeat a few lines in a language you do not understand and ipso facto, sim sim salabin and you become "true" Muslim - Islamists are very deep.

But what are you trying to say? I didn't get you :undecided:

^ Okay, makes sense though. Yeah I should ask someone else why Muslim women aren't allowed to do the same. And about those Muslims who don't follow Islam too well, at the end they themselves have to answer in front of Allah Tallah so let's not call them Kufir or whatsoever, only Allah Tallah knows what's right and what's not.

^ Okay, makes sense though. Yeah I should ask someone else why Muslim women aren't allowed to do the same. And about those Muslims who don't follow Islam too well, at the end they themselves have to answer in front of Allah Tallah so let's not call them Kufir or whatsoever, only Allah Tallah knows what's right and what's not.

I would like to give one simple answer without going into Qur'an or Hadees:

If a Ahl-e-Kitaab marries with male, that means she is also part of a Muslim family now and her childrens will grow up in a Muslim environment and will remain Muslim due to Muslim influence on them and the Girl can practice her belief individually and of course everything is going to be decided by Allah

But when same is for Female, She will go out from the Muslim environment and be part of the other religion, so her childrens too will be raised up in Non-Muslim culture and may not be part of the Muslim nation.

I think it could be one of the reasons....... although not well educated about Islam

^ Maybe, but it's also possible that the girl might make sure her children grow up as Muslims. So you never know.

^ Maybe, but it's also possible that the girl might make sure her children grow up as Muslims. So you never know.

This is the reason for which i didn't want to reply to your question first, This is a matter of debate and i don't feel this is the right place to discuss such issues. In case you are a Non-Muslim and open a new thread, I will be happily participating and answering your questions Insha'Allah

^ No I am an Muslim Alhamdillilah, but I don't know a lot about the Quran-e-Sharif and therefore thought of asking it.

We have to look at the way society works, in both East and West. The European tradition of children and wives taking the surname of their husbands is quite well known, and has been copied by many in the subcontinent also.

The reason is that, whether we like it or not, the woman and her kids are influenced by the father and the society of the father. Of course, in some cases women are stronger characters, but that is not the rule.

Wome and Children do tend to engross themselves in the culture they inherit from their father, which is why Islam forbids muslim women from marrying non muslim men.

The problem is the secular-western elite that wants to lead pakistan on the same path it has been following for the last 60 odd years and that has taken us down this path.

A simple question......If the prophet pbuh was the leader of pakistan today would he have thought the female dancer was okay....after all its all "art" and "culture".

Trying to change islam so it excuses your "fancies" is nothing put a rubbish excuse.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom