What's new

Dancing in presence of PM Gillani

I am surprised that no Bharati has ever come to this forum to justify his/her Hindutva beliefs or even Hindu/Sanatan Dharm beliefs, since they are more prevalent in Bharat. It's not like cyberspace has any dearth of HIndutva supporters, or Hindus with knowledge, for that matter.

Isn't there a guy who uses the BJP flag as his avatar? Did you not take offence when one user used the word 'vidharmi' to describe non hindus? Isn't there a user who's called 'Akhand Bharat'? Are you telling me there are no posts that explain concepts in hinduism to people here? Your comments is a generalisation, as a respected member you should have deleted Rajkumar's comment rather than making a generalisation about Indians here. I take offence as i do not come here to wear some cloak and subvert the message or confuse my enemies. I just hang out here.

I've lived my whole life with Bharatis, surrounded by Bhartis, and I any atheists I have come across are few. However, the majority of Bharati (Hindu) posters who come to this forum seem to be atheists.

It's just an observation I have made, that's all.

I am surprised that no Bharati has ever come to this forum to justify his/her Hindutva beliefs or even Hindu/Sanatan Dharm beliefs, since they are more prevalent in Bharat. It's not like cyberspace has any dearth of HIndutva supporters, or Hindus with knowledge, for that matter.
dude...It's a defense forum for god's sake!
haven't you noticed already how the people from my country react to beingcalled hindus...they prefer being refered to as 'Indians' than being called hindus...and besides our vouching for hinduism is gona make your work hectic...you'd have to ban 10x more people in a day than you do in a week.
you really want all that trouble?
I see religions as having no meaning in this day and age...it's spiritual faith that quenches the thirst of one's soul and I get plenty in the faith I follow...but let's talk about the SU-30 MKI!!!

...but you talking to people who consider hinuism more of a 'faith' than a doctrine that has to be globally imposed.
I believe you remember Swami Shraddhanand, who founded the 'Bhartiya Hindu Shuddhi Mahasabha' (Indian Hindu Purification Council) back in 1923. What was his agenda? To convert the Muslims and Christians back to Hinduism. His movement is called Shuddhi movement. Now this movement faded away with time, but the idea of converting non-Hindus to Hindus is still lingering in the heads of the some Hindus just like converting the whole world to Muslim is stuck in the heads of some Muslims. Spreading faith one believes in is very natural and among the priests, it is considered kind of a duty. No religious person is immune to it no matter what religion he/she follows except for Judaism where it is more about race.

too much nonsense and useless comments have been made

Can we now come back to the topic please?

Dancing is a form of art - and i think - if he was enjoying it whats wrong in it. even if he is having a bloody lap dance its nobody's concern his own moral and ethics.
i think everything should be fine if he does his job properly.

I've lived my whole life with Bharatis, surrounded by Bhartis, and I any atheists I have come across are few. However, the majority of Bharati (Hindu) posters who come to this forum seem to be atheists.

Dear DarkStar,

Why in 'Islamic Republic of Pakistan' defense forum hindus need to justify Hindutva beliefs?

Isn't there a guy who uses the BJP flag as his avatar? Did you not take offence when one user used the word 'vidharmi' to describe non hindus? Isn't there a user who's called 'Akhand Bharat'? Are you telling me there are no posts that explain concepts in hinduism to people here? Your comments is a generalisation, as a respected member you should have deleted Rajkumar's comment rather than making a generalisation about Indians here. I take offence as i do not come here to wear some cloak and subvert the message or confuse my enemies. I just hang out here.

No need to take offence, since it was not your comment that elicited my remark.

I completely respect your contributions here, and I believe that members like yourself being here, sharing your views, enriches this forum. No offence inteded.

Maybe RajKumar's comment, which has been preceded by various other gems in the not so recent past, irked me so that I probably went a bit overboard. However, I believe that at least some of our Bharati members do engage in this activity, although I retract my generalised comment about it being 'most'.

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Dear DarkStar,

Why in 'Islamic Republic of Pakistan' defense forum hindus need to justify Hindutva beliefs?

I am not saying they need to justify, but just commenting on the fact that atheism/non religiousity is paraded by some of our intellectual friends from across the border, while Hinduism/belief in God is not.

But this is going way off topic now...

Let's get back to the discussion at hand.

Last edited:

well that's because people on this forum come from metro cities wherein you find a cocktail of different race or religion...
I come from mumbai.. so needless to say you see or interact with people who come from various religion or countries...
when we meet people we don't do namaste or salam.. we say hello, because you don't know who that person is (hindu, muslim, sikh, christian, jew, parsi, etc) or to make matters worse we also have to keep in mind to make no comments on clothes, food, politics, sports, etc...
moral of the story
people in India keep their religion in their heart and won't let it come up to their mouth...
so we bhartiya or hindu's got that habit to not endorse our religion everywhere...

Dancing is a form of art - and i think - if he was enjoying it whats wrong in it. even if he is having a bloody lap dance its nobody's concern his own moral and ethics.
i think everything should be fine if he does his job properly.

I wouldn't go too far with that line.

I mean, if a British politician, or a European one was seen enjoying a lapdance, you'll definitely see a resignation coming.

Politicians, do need to be SEEN to do the right things. This is why spin doctors are employed by politicians.

I agree at a time when we are at War, to engage in such frivolous acitivities is not a good idea. Especially, as on the same TV channels, the pictures of our Shaheeds being buried are shown right before the infamous dances.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

when we meet people we don't do namaste or salam.. we say hello, because you don't know who that person is (hindu, muslim, sikh, christian, jew, parsi, etc) or to make matters worse we also have to keep in mind to make no comments on clothes, food, politics, sports, etc...
moral of the story
people in India keep their religion in their heart and won't let it come up to their mouth...

Oh My...talk about walking on egg shells. I didn't know social interaction, even in Mumbai, was so fraught with difficulties.

Thanks for enlightening me.

I believe you remember Swami Shraddhanand, who founded the 'Bhartiya Hindu Shuddhi Mahasabha' (Indian Hindu Purification Council) back in 1923. What was his agenda? To convert the Muslims and Christians back to Hinduism. His movement is called Shuddhi movement. Now this movement faded away with time, but the idea of converting non-Hindus to Hindus is still lingering in the heads of the some Hindus just like converting the whole world to Muslim is stuck in the heads of some Muslims. Spreading faith one believes in is very natural and among the priests, it is considered kind of a duty. No religious person is immune to it no matter what religion he/she follows except for Judaism where it is more about race.
this is the whole point....we can't have religious wars now can we?
the other thing would be to practice your faith in private and not compare it with your neighbors.all the religious leaders should keep their religion confined to within the places of worship.

Can you explain the comment please? Are you saying that hindus here want to convert muslims to hinduism but are faking it as suggested by a senior member here?

And where in hindusim you say it says to convert others to hinduism, or how we as children or adults are required to do that?

I did not say that Hindus are trying to convert muslims on this forum.

In all fairness, I did explain to you at length my comment, and that the generalisation was incorrect.

Qsaark's comment was about the accusation that muslims try to convert the whole world, while Hindus regard their faith a private matter and do nto seek the same.

He only showed an example of when and where Hindus have also made it their mission to convert non Hindus to their faith.

That is to say, some of your own maybe accused of what you accuse us of.

well it was a stupid movement as stupid as the notion of converting people to other religions...and that is why it faded in India.

i didn't get, what are we talking about now?

Hindu's Shudhi movement? Athiesm? Hindu's Muslims debate? what it has to do with Yousuf Raza Gilani and dance?

I think MODs should delete all these posts and come back to the topic or simply close this thread now

Move on

i didn't get, what are we talking about now?

Hindu's Shudhi movement? Athiesm? Hindu's Muslims debate? what it has to do with Yousuf Raza Gilani and dance?

I think MODs should delete all these posts and come back to the topic or simply close this thread now

Move on

I'm not sure if you are aware, but a mod is active in this thread....yours truly.

So please do not tell us how to do our job.

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

well it was a stupid movement as stupid as the notion of converting people to other religions...and that is why it faded in India.

yes, but you know as well as I do, that there are others like it.

The whole point of it was that people should try to introspect before accusing others, that's all.

By the way I would just like to make the critical point here.

If the Prophet Muhammad SAW were alive today people like Muse would call him an "Islamist". Astaghfirullah.

Yes, such is the shame such is the ignorance.

and i feel sorry for this poor soul... he mentioned not to respond emotionally but can he read his own replies... dont know if he is a muslim or not but surely kinda person enemies of Islam would like to hire and protect, like Sulman Rushdi who is regarded as an intellect. Nauuzbillah he thinks to know more about Prophet (PBUH) than anybody else

Back
Top Bottom