What's new

Dancing girl murdered by Taliban

if somebody don't want to follow particular tradition of religion and he is not doing harm to others due to his act then i think it's his choice. if you make him do by fear of punishment then it's not moderation.
what i believe is, every religion has flaws, you don't need to follow every thing that's given. religion is very personal thing for an individual and should be followed by faith not punishment. we need to trust our own mind and faith not what's said by preacher.
Islam is very strict about not Forcing anything upon anybody! To each his own Belief is the basic message.

What Al Qaeda and Company does it not Islam, so please dont say Islam is forcing someone to do something. It is utter nonsense. Try to Understand better, No one is forcing anyone!

I agree - its really strange that a religion should dictate the minutest aspects of one's personal life. Why should god concern himself with such trivialities.

In any case, there is nothing fundamentally wrong with seeking pleasure, even outside of marriage. Islam may prohibit it, but then if you ignore the "going to hell" part, people of developed countries are quite open, Europe, Japan, etc. and they are not going hungry to bed at night or killing each other quite as often as people in religious countries.

Ethics, morality is a complex subject, and any of the great European thinkers like Freud, Karl Marx, Keikergaard, Nietzsche, William James etc. have given far more knowledge on the subject that all the religious books in the world put together, not to mention ancient Greek, Indian and Chinese philosophers.

In Hinduism for example, the four goals of life are:

Dharma: Virtue and Ethical Living
Artha: Wealth and Livelihood
Kama: Pleasure
Moksha: Higher Knowledge/Enlightenment

Last edited:
I agree - its really strange that a religion should dictate the minutest aspects of one's personal life. Why should god concern himself with such trivialities.

In any case, there is nothing fundamentally wrong with seeking pleasure, even outside of marriage. Islam may prohibit it, but then if you ignore the "going to hell" part, people of developed countries are quite open, Europe, Japan, etc. and they are not going hungry to bed at night or killing each other quite as often as people in religious countries.

Ethics, morality is a complex subject, and any of the great European thinkers like Freud, Karl Marx, Keikergaard, Nietzsche, William James etc. have given far more knowledge on the subject that all the religious books in the world put together, not to mention ancient Greek, Indian and Chinese philosophers.

In Hinduism for example, the four goals of life are:

Dharma: Virtue and Ethical Living
Artha: Wealth and Livelihood
Kama: Pleasure
Moksha: Higher Knowledge/Enlightenment
To Each his Own :) Well I am pretty liberal myself, I dont drink but, because i just dont like it, nothing else matters. I dont basically do stuff that will hurt others and Cheat others. I am Kind to Animals, and fellow humans. I expect to go to Heaven. But I do Believe In God and that he has every right to come into our affairs, because he created us. You can Discount that part if you are an aethist or agnostic!

To Each his Own :) Well I am pretty liberal myself, I dont drink but, because i just dont like it, nothing else matters. I dont basically do stuff that will hurt others and Cheat others. I am Kind to Animals, and fellow humans. I expect to go to Heaven. But I do Believe In God and that he has every right to come into our affairs, because he created us. You can Discount that part if you are an aethist or agnostic!

Yes, well those things are taught in all religions - that's because they are just ethics that all civilizations have developed over the millenia.

The rest of the stuff about what you wear and what you eat etc. is more dictated by the climate and conditions where you are living.

If you are living in tropical South India for example - it makes little sense for women to wear an all-covering black-coloured Burkha. In such humid climate, the less clothes you wear, the healthier it is because it reduces the risk of skin infections and other health problems.
The Burkha is basically an Arabian garment which was meant to protect oneself against the dust and sand of the desert.

The Sari is far more suited to the Indian climate. Infact, if you look at ancient Indian sculptures, quite often people are not wearing anything at all. This isn't because they were immoral or obscene, but simply because the warm climate didn't require them to wear anything much.

In Ancient India, the soil was fertile, the climate was moderate and there was plenty for everybody, so people could afford to keep their conscience clean by being vegetarian and not killing cows etc.
On the other hand, in Northern Europe, almost everybody eats a meat-based diet. Their ancestors were forced to be hunter-gatherers because nothing grew in those climates.

its not good indeed, but the prostitution is a bad profession anyway and need to be supressed. TS r u sure u ppl dont spread propaganda!!, to link the people rebeling the army at frontier and taliban is bullshit!!, many pakistanis believe, actually its the american/indian hands making the rebel elements in pakistan strong!!, and indeed gop hiding the real facts, to please their "masters", these elements only want instability in pakistan, thts their sole aim anyway!!

taliban were the one to stop heroine production in afghanistan, now, its production is at its peak and heavely smuggled to pakistan, u ppl r only making mess in afghanistan killing innocents!!, even u ppl r no good in anyway

Why do you call prostitution bad ? If rich people can have harams, where will the poor go? Moreover, aren't the men responsible for pushing women into this trade. I agree in an ideal world its bad. However, where is that ideal world?

RK

Islam is very strict about not Forcing anything upon anybody! To each his own Belief is the basic message.

What Al Qaeda and Company does it not Islam, so please dont say Islam is forcing someone to do something. It is utter nonsense. Try to Understand better, No one is forcing anyone!

I totally endorse your views. However, any philosophy is as good as its followers. People learn about any ideology through its followers only.

RK

"It is not fitting for a Believer, man or woman, when a matter has been decided by God and His Messenger to have any option about their decision: if anyone disobeys God and His Messenger he is indeed on a clearly wrong Path." (Holy Qur'an, Chapter 33, Verse 36)

"And whatsoever he forbids you, abstain (from it)! and fear God. Verily, God is severe in punishment."

If you judge whole groups by the actions of the extreme few that everyone is trying to ostracize from the bottom of their hearts, then you have a set agenda and preconceived notions and nothing anyone can say will change your way of thinking. This is why you might have noticed nobody above fresh member replies to your nonsense. I am making the exception this one time, hopefully you understand and excuse me.

Please don't pass judgements so fast. No one has a set agenda here. I have heard large many people in Pakistan who openly support Taliban. By responding in extreme manner I was trying to gaudge the opinion of members here. Do you think I am a savage who supports such rules. Don't be upset my friend. Don't paint everything of mine as nonsense and that too on everyone's behalf.

RK

Islam is a religion of moderation; it does not prevent singing and dancing, but it forbids anything that stimulates people’s desires, whether it be among men or women. Women are supposed to observe good manners if they dance in front of other women. They should not exceed the limits by doing anything that stimulates desires and incites evil. There are many cases where women are tempted by other women.

However, if a woman dances in front of her husband, then there is no restriction, as it is a way of cementing relations between spouses – and this a key pillar of establishing the Muslim family.

Moreover, Dr. Salim Ahmad Salamah, Dean of the Faculty of Usul Ad-Deen at the Islamic University, Gaza , adds:

It is permissible for women to dance and sing as long as there are no males around. In addition, the words of the song should be free from any foul words or vulgarity. Thus, as long as the words of the song are pure and clean and there are no males, there is nothing wrong in dancing.

By analogy, men are allowed to dance together as long as they cover their `awrah (the parts of the body between the navel and the knee) and there is no fear of temptation.

Men and women dancing together is absolutely haram in all cases, except when a wife dances in front of her husband. The reason behind this prohibition is that with mixed dancing bodily contact is close and improper sexual desires are aroused. This has been strictly forbidden by Islam in an attempt to block the way against evil. If men and women were permitted to dance together, a lot of haram acts could occur. That is why mixed dancing is not allowed.
I disagree with many points that you have mentioned. Its upto the men and women dancing together whether they want to or not. A girl should not be made to stop dancing somewhere because a man is watching or beacause a man will get excited or tempted. Thats not the girls problem. And a man can get tempted or whatever, its not wrong, as long as he doesnt do anything wrong with the girl(mental,physical or emotional), its fine.

No one has the right to enforce ANY law other than the one decided officially by the govt, whether that be Islamic or not. Those who would prefer to follow such rules in whatever form mentioned anywhere, are free to do so on themselves only. And unless the Quran explicitly states the conditions you mentioned above, it is not an Islamic law, but an interpretation of Quran in the context of dancing.

What does Quran say about dancing?
Anything special about women's dancing?

Ignoring many of your posts based upon questions regarding Islam (very interesting to read things from Indian P.O.V. aswell as the answers given to their questions regarding Islam I must say, keep up the good work, great discussion)

I must say, I've been thinking randomly today, and this news came in my mind again, and I tried placing myself in the dancing girls position.
Wonder how horrible it must've been for her? She thinks she can perform an act, is all ready and dressed for them, then one of them draws a gun and tells her that they're gonna take her life away, IMAGINE...how this sudden news must've been for her?
I mean, there was some time between her life and death moment, imagine how horrible that must've been for the woman? Begging and crying not to get riddled with bullets, and these Taliban, heartless, shameless scum not giving one crap about her and her cries, she was terrified.
They still shot her, many times, they finally took away the womans cries and fears, that is perhaps 1 bright thing for the poor soul, she didn't have to wait that long all terrified to get killed...I guess.
They simply TOYED with her LIFE, this disgusts me so incredibly much.
God, I hate these bastards, I seriously want them to be destroyed, I don't care what the Pakistani Army uses, bomb them to smithereens, each and every one of them, use our strongest and advanced weapons to eliminate this dirty evil, raid them, see where they hide, where their strongholds are, BOMB their whole system and their way of thinking to HELL.

Poor..poor girl...rest in peace.:tsk:

well to bring a balanced argument, she could have prevented her execution by adapting, everyone in our country needs to adapt because things are going SNAFU

If you get a personal death threat from these apes, for God's sake heed it and adapt to the situation, either by moving your business, or involving authorities.

Doesn't mean I'm siding with these scum, I'm just saying extraordinary circumstances require vigilance and proactive steps in order to save your life, because life is more important than anything else.

She knew she was marked.

To hell with life. Pakistan and its people are much more important than our life and for the security of its citizens if is the responsibility of every Pakistani to raise arms and slit the throats of Talibani faggots and throw them right back to the sewers they came from.

I will put my life on the line a thousand times but i will not take orders from jackasses who want me to direct my life as they please. I will die fighting but i will not let my country and my people be massacred and killed and do nothing about it. Freedom is one of the things i value most. Death to the enemies of Pakistan. Death to the agents that are directing them and the taliban and there supporters. Willing or unwilling, knowing or not knowing. People of Pakistan. This IS Enough. We have lost enough to the Taliban. No more!

May the taliban be tortured and killed and their entire generations wiped out. Ameen. The Tehreek E Kafireen (Tehreek e taliban is not what they should be called. They are an anti islamic cult and their leaders agents. They are NOT muslims) must be crushed. There entire generations must be destroyed in absolute genocide. Their children should be put in facilities where they can learn to live as good Pakistanis.

Pakistan first second and last.

Kharian no one has the right to tell us what to do. The taliban are using fear to do what they want. They should not be let to do this. They are traitors. Absolute death to them!

In concept and in implementation an Islamic state is a perfect welfare state and quite a responsible one.
What Islam they are implementing is beyond me!!!
Their Islam starts and ends with such matters as barring women education, mandatory beard etc.

The caliph most strict with law and order was Hazrat Umar RA and even he only punished when state was able to provide for the needy, during the drought of Medina when everyone was starving he stopped punishing thievery since the state could not provide for the needy so cutting hands was not sanctioned.
ON the other hand this great caliph who smashed Roman and Persian empires used to patrol the streets himself to seek out the needy and was ashamed of facing Allah even if an animal died out of neglect of the state!!!
This is all recorded history and makes me wonder who the hell do these barbarians follow?

I guess Taliban only enjoy serving out the punishments (horribly exaggerated at that) but do not want the responsibility which comes with being the judge in Islam.

Shame on these hypocrites!!!

If we read about our beloved Prophet Muhammad PBUH and the kind of model state he established we can easily realize the kind of retarded path these people are following!!!

U are absolutely right. Let us see what our Quran and Hadith says in this regard:
"whoever kills a human being ... it is as if he has killed all humankind"

“…There is no compulsion in religion…” (Quran 2:256)

“Beware! Whoever is cruel and hard on a non-Muslim minority, or curtails their rights, or burdens them with more than they can bear, or takes anything from them against their free will; I (Prophet Muhammad) will complain against the person on the Day of Judgment.” (Hadith Abu Dawud)

He who harms a Jew or a Christian will find me his opponent on the Day of Judgment. (Hadith)

There is no compulsion in Islam

The Messenger of Allah (may peace and blessings be upon him) asked me on the occasion of the Farewell Pilgrimage to make the people silent and then said: Do not return to disbelief after me by striking the necks of one another.

The Messenger (may peace be upon him) observed: He who takes up arms against muslims is not one of us.
(there ya go taliban are not even muslim. ****** cultists. ******* taliban are actually satan worshippers. How can they be one of us. There god even changed. Baitullah mehsud the agent is their god and he says kill and they kill their mothers)

Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) observed: He who killed himself with steel (weapon) would be the eternal denizen of the Fire of Hell and he would have that weapon in his hand and would be thrusting it in his stomach for ever and ever; he who drank poison and killed himself would sip that in the Fire of Hell where he is doomed for ever and ever; and he who killed himself by throwing himself from (the top of) a mountain would constantly fall in the Fire of Hell and would live there for ever and ever. Sahih Muslim: 158
(Yes that for suicide bombing. But even thats not enough to please me, every would be suicide bomber should have his family blown up so he knows what the people who lose loved ones go through and also should be tortured very badly on earth and in hell ofcourse we know what will happen...)

Kill all Taliban! Cultists. We should put them in concentration camps. Or no need put them with each other in large secluded walled off area and put few suicide belts there or car bombs. They will kill themselves. Some will torture each other for fun. Demonic talibani *****.

These are examples of how Islam spread... 1st 1n is my favourite:

The Caliph Aly ibn Aby-Taleb once lost his shield which he found among the possession of a Jew. Aly ibn AbyTaleb brought a suit against the Jew before the Shuriyah ,the Judge of the state, saying that the shield with the Jew is mine and I didn't sell it or grant it to him. The Jew replied saying "though Aly is not a liar but the shield is mine." The judge asked Aly to forward any evidence but Aly laughed as had no evidence against the man. So the Judge adjudicated that the shield should go to the Jew ..the Jew took the shield and started going away but then came back affected by the exchange and said "this is the canon of prophets ……the caliph brings me to the judge of his state who passes a judgment against him …..I testify that no god but Allah and that Mohammad is his messenger. O' caliph ..this shield is yours, I swear by God "

Let the above line also be an eye opener to those idiots who say that Blasphemy and Hudood law are to "help Islam." Also do find the way Youhana converted. cSame trend will be seen. My Christian cousin nliving in USA converted to Islam in the same manner not by some talibani faggots running around killing people and forcing them to abandon their old lifestyle. He was impressed by the simple way and manner and behavior of a Muslim he saw.

Omer was reported that he once slaughtered a sheep , when his servant began to cut the meat , Omer asked him to go to his Jewish neighbor to give him his hare (for free) , he kept asking his servant to do that . when he was asked why so many he repeated this demand , he said " the words of the prophet still echoes in my ears , he kept commanding us to do well and be kind to the neighbor that we thought he will inherit him "

The taliban is a fascist foreign force sent to destroy Islam itself and destroy the rate of conversion as people think it is barbaric religion from all the killing. People are worried with the growth of Islam and so they are buying illiterate jahils and assholes. Wake up people. Dont be idiots and stop supporting idiots. Anyone who supports taliban is a Kaffir. Enough killing enough murder. The taliban even rape their mothers and say they did it for Islam. Enough stupidity. Please stop it now. Even on my anti terror videos i am getting pathetic comments. Wake up Pakistan and understand ur enemies.

Until Muslims manage to understand Islam properly and stop maintining sympathy for taliban things will remain grave and foreign agencies will keep using them as idiots. Only foreign hostile nations are benefitting from the current situation and they laugh at us for not understanding how they fund and support the taliban who in turn murder rape torture and kill innocent loyal and patriotic Pakistanis and all Proper Muslims who can make Pakistan one of the greatest nations in the World. Christians have suffered worst because of Taliban and American terrorism.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom