What's new

Dancing girl murdered by Taliban

This is a war for Islam and not on Islam. My greatest wish is to fight against those men, they are killing innocents and trying to destroy our wonderful country but we have to be united an tell all people: WE CANNOT ALLOW TERRORISTS TO HIDE IN FATA AND KILL INNOCENTS

In concept and in implementation an Islamic state is a perfect welfare state and quite a responsible one.
What Islam they are implementing is beyond me!!!
Their Islam starts and ends with such matters as barring women education, mandatory beard etc.

The caliph most strict with law and order was Hazrat Umar RA and even he only punished when state was able to provide for the needy, during the drought of Medina when everyone was starving he stopped punishing thievery since the state could not provide for the needy so cutting hands was not sanctioned.
ON the other hand this great caliph who smashed Roman and Persian empires used to patrol the streets himself to seek out the needy and was ashamed of facing Allah even if an animal died out of neglect of the state!!!
This is all recorded history and makes me wonder who the hell do these barbarians follow?

I guess Taliban only enjoy serving out the punishments (horribly exaggerated at that) but do not want the responsibility which comes with being the judge in Islam.

Shame on these hypocrites!!!

If we read about our beloved Prophet Muhammad PBUH and the kind of model state he established we can easily realize the kind of retarded path these people are following!!!

In concept and in implementation an Islamic state is a perfect welfare state and quite a responsible one.
What Islam they are implementing is beyond me!!!
Their Islam starts and ends with such matters as barring women education, mandatory beard etc.

The caliph most strict with law and order was Hazrat Umar RA and even he only punished when state was able to provide for the needy, during the drought of Medina when everyone was starving he stopped punishing thievery since the state could not provide for the needy so cutting hands was not sanctioned.
ON the other hand this great caliph who smashed Roman and Persian empires used to patrol the streets himself to seek out the needy and was ashamed of facing Allah even if an animal died out of neglect of the state!!!
This is all recorded history and makes me wonder who the hell do these barbarians follow?

I guess Taliban only enjoy serving out the punishments (horribly exaggerated at that) but do not want the responsibility which comes with being the judge in Islam.

Shame on these hypocrites!!!

If we read about our beloved Prophet Muhammad PBUH and the kind of model state he established we can easily realize the kind of retarded path these people are following!!!
So true brother! Umar RA was so just, i get all misty eyed whenever I read about him! No Wonder Gandhi Said that Umar RA was the best of the Rulers, He could influence people of Other Religions too, thats where his Greatness Lies!

Does the Quran explicitly say so?
Not all the Rules are laid down in the Quran, Some are taken from Hadiths and Sunnah. Maybe someone with superior knowledge on Shariah can tell whats the punishment proscribed. A Rahman is correct, its not death!

Does the Quran explicitly say so?

Islam is a religion of moderation; it does not prevent singing and dancing, but it forbids anything that stimulates people’s desires, whether it be among men or women. Women are supposed to observe good manners if they dance in front of other women. They should not exceed the limits by doing anything that stimulates desires and incites evil. There are many cases where women are tempted by other women.

However, if a woman dances in front of her husband, then there is no restriction, as it is a way of cementing relations between spouses – and this a key pillar of establishing the Muslim family.

Moreover, Dr. Salim Ahmad Salamah, Dean of the Faculty of Usul Ad-Deen at the Islamic University, Gaza , adds:

It is permissible for women to dance and sing as long as there are no males around. In addition, the words of the song should be free from any foul words or vulgarity. Thus, as long as the words of the song are pure and clean and there are no males, there is nothing wrong in dancing.

By analogy, men are allowed to dance together as long as they cover their `awrah (the parts of the body between the navel and the knee) and there is no fear of temptation.

Men and women dancing together is absolutely haram in all cases, except when a wife dances in front of her husband. The reason behind this prohibition is that with mixed dancing bodily contact is close and improper sexual desires are aroused. This has been strictly forbidden by Islam in an attempt to block the way against evil. If men and women were permitted to dance together, a lot of haram acts could occur. That is why mixed dancing is not allowed.

Islam is a religion of moderation; it does not prevent singing and dancing, but it forbids anything that stimulates people’s desires, whether it be among men or women. Women are supposed to observe good manners if they dance in front of other women. They should not exceed the limits by doing anything that stimulates desires and incites evil. There are many cases where women are tempted by other women.

However, if a woman dances in front of her husband, then there is no restriction, as it is a way of cementing relations between spouses – and this a key pillar of establishing the Muslim family.

Moreover, Dr. Salim Ahmad Salamah, Dean of the Faculty of Usul Ad-Deen at the Islamic University, Gaza , adds:

It is permissible for women to dance and sing as long as there are no males around. In addition, the words of the song should be free from any foul words or vulgarity. Thus, as long as the words of the song are pure and clean and there are no males, there is nothing wrong in dancing.

By analogy, men are allowed to dance together as long as they cover their `awrah (the parts of the body between the navel and the knee) and there is no fear of temptation.

Men and women dancing together is absolutely haram in all cases, except when a wife dances in front of her husband. The reason behind this prohibition is that with mixed dancing bodily contact is close and improper sexual desires are aroused. This has been strictly forbidden by Islam in an attempt to block the way against evil. If men and women were permitted to dance together, a lot of haram acts could occur. That is why mixed dancing is not allowed.
Thanks, Islam is basically about Moderation! Sad many dont understand it now a days. God Speed.

EDITED

is this given in quran, hadith or sunnah. i cant believe these kind of details given in religious books. Looks like these laws are made by muslim emperors:undecided:
if these things have to be followed, otherwise you need to face punishment only, then i have to say Islam is not religion of moderation.
*WTF = what the fissh

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF,
is this given in quran, hadith or sunnah. i cant believe these kind of details given in religious books. Looks like these laws are made by muslim emperors:undecided:
if these things have to be followed, otherwise you need to face punishment only, then i have to say Islam is not religion of moderation.
*WTF = what the fissh
Look Mr Raj, Islam is not only any Religion, It is a WAY OF LIFE! Every single aspect of a Mans Life is Discussed in Detail, be it the Quran, or Hadith Or Sunnah. You will be astonished once u study Islam in detail that its so not what its made out to be by Al Qaeda and Company.

Last edited:
WTF,
*WTF = what the fissh

Whoo...now hold ur horses MR.!I suggest u wash that foul mouth of urs before u decide to question Islam.U can ask questions but that language will not be tolerated and besides noone compels u to believe anything esp since u obviously lack the intelligence and approach required!!

Free mixing of sexes is not appreciated in Islam(in Hadith and in the Quran).

Now about the poor dancing girl..its sad..in real islam thats not the approach.Its imp to consider wht compelled her to take up that profession and to talk to her and guide her away from it and finally leave the decision upto her..eventually every individual is responsible for his/her acts directly with Allah ,Who is the final judge.
The taliban r a bunch of screwed up 'mushriks'...they r most harmful to the true spirit of islam.Eliminating them is no less than jihad.

Last edited:
Look Mr Raj, Islam is not only any Religion, It is a WAY OF LIFE! Every single aspect of a Mans Life is Discussed in Detail, be it the Quran, or Hadith Or Sunnah. You will be astonished once u study Islam in detail that its so not what its made out to be by Al Qaeda and Company.

if somebody don't want to follow particular tradition of religion and he is not doing harm to others due to his act then i think it's his choice. if you make him do by fear of punishment then it's not moderation.
what i believe is, every religion has flaws, you don't need to follow every thing that's given. religion is very personal thing for an individual and should be followed by faith not punishment. we need to trust our own mind and faith not what's said by preacher.

Men and women dancing together is absolutely haram in all cases, except when a wife dances in front of her husband. The reason behind this prohibition is that with mixed dancing bodily contact is close and improper sexual desires are aroused. This has been strictly forbidden by Islam in an attempt to block the way against evil. If men and women were permitted to dance together, a lot of haram acts could occur. That is why mixed dancing is not allowed.[/QUO

can you quote quraan verses where it has been said...
I read quraan for sake of curiosity and found it really good..
Very sad to say everything taken out of context these days...

Whoo...now hold ur horses MR.!I suggest u wash that foul mouth of urs before u decide to question Islam.U can ask questions but that language will not be tolerated and besides noone compels u to believe anything esp since u obviously lack the intelligence and approach required!!

Free mixing of sexes is not appreciated in Islam(in Hadith and in the Quran).

Now about the poor dancing girl..its sad..in real islam thats not the approach.Its imp to consider wht compelled her to take up that profession and to talk to her and guide her away from it and finally leave the decision upto her..eventually every individual is responsible for his/her acts directly with Allah ,Who is the final judge.
The taliban r a bunch of screwed up 'mushriks'...they r most harmful to the true spirit of islam.Eliminating them is no less than jihad.:sniper:

i don't lack intelligence although i lack of knowledge about quran ,sunnah and hadith. that's why i asked. personally i didn't like the law. don't wanna offend any body.

not from Quran entirely! For eg: it says in the Quran to Establish Regular Prayers, But it doesnt elaborate on how to Pray, For that Sunnah comes in where the Prophet taught us how to establish regular prayer and how it is to be done. Islam becomes complete with Quran when Quran is held up high and Sunnah is followed. Sunnah = Teaching and Other actions done by Prophet Mohammed PBUH. Someone with superior Knowledge, do Explain.

Back
Top Bottom