What's new

Dalai Lama's visit has seriously damaged ties with India: China

People to people relations between the two oldest civilisations are different to politics dude.

I wish people to people relations flourish irrespective of politics that are going on.

First of all, let us thank recently more than 100 India friends in Shaoxing(绍兴)blood donation(Blood donation 33800 ml), they saved a China sick girl

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/blog-1123562-26040.html
http://www.slit.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3053957

Secondly, the Chinese and IIC (Inidans in China) members in Wuxi(无锡) to help indians.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...indian-found-unconscious-in-wuxi-city.486388/

Friendship and cooperation have always existed, but unfortunately, the India government did not tell you this, they regard China as the object of cheap speculation...

The action for Chinese warning would be in UNSC and other world bodies. When China make a vote against Indian interest, that would be their reaction to Dailai visit.
Indian reaction is because of Chinese actions of blocking interest in these world bodies only. India has been insisting China to reconsider its policies towards India but they are hell bound in supporting activities which are provoking in nature. India has just taken one small step.

641fc47813b223ca2bcb33a062809f5d-jpg.388940
I doubt this being Indian restaurant . may be bangladeshi like the cheap copy cats many in london and europe using Indian name to hide their true identity.

First of all, let us thank recently more than 100 India friends in Shaoxing(绍兴)blood donation(Blood donation 33800 ml), they saved a China sick girl

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/blog-1123562-26040.html
http://www.slit.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3053957

Secondly, the Chinese and IIC (Inidans in China) members in Wuxi(无锡) to help indians.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...indian-found-unconscious-in-wuxi-city.486388/

Friendship and cooperation have always existed, but unfortunately, the India government did not tell you this, they regard China as the object of cheap speculation...

Indian and Chinese people were always connected, from Bodhidharman to Xuanzang to Dwarkanath Kotnis to these fine gentlemen merchants.
But the Chinese morality has gradually eroded over time and now the machine runs entirely on profit and false-nationalism (like some sections of India, I admit) and nothing more.

Govts run on present day scenarios and practicality. There's no need for the Indian govt to talk about all this when all China does now is to be a rock in our rice.

But India has never went back on cultural-economic ties with China. Both of us still conduct cultural programs.
And things like this where the Govt of India plays a good part:
http://www.icec-council.org

Last edited:
Maybe India should give up South Tibet to Dailai Lama and the Tibetans and call it free Tibet. People living there are Tibetans anyway.

Return their home which was annexed by PLA and we will be happy to gift our side though we did not annex.

India should negotiate on these fine points.

There is left no scope for negotiation. We cannot continue to respect Chinese demands and issues when ours is not protected by them. If they do not understand the language of peace then I am sure we need to communicate the way they best understand and we have done just that.

China can't really do much apart from rhetoric statements, warnings and harsh words. And India can only do as much as already doing. On the extremes, China can increase the cost for India by creating turbulence in the border area, and India can start doing same in some other fronts along the border. Given that China is stirring trouble across land, sea and sky, with claims on almost all nearby countries' territories either based on far history, ethnicity, or fiction (9 dash line), whole world is getting a sense of how the world future would turn up with China getting stronger (doesn't look good).

China will lose credibility, India will lose money.

Indian reaction is because of Chinese actions of blocking interest in these world bodies only. India has been insisting China to reconsider its policies towards India but they are hell bound in supporting activities which are provoking in nature. India has just taken one small step.

I doubt this being Indian restaurant . may be bangladeshi like the cheap copy cats many in london and europe using Indian name to hide their true identity.
You do your thing, we do our thing.
I don't need to explain too much about Indians in Yiwu or Guangzhou.
8FE0E47AE8395F15B71F62D917248E72.jpg

49A29ACFF61C7C9015DB726EC1D0D3E5.jpg

4E22D42CBE5230F433858EEFFBC0C949.jpg

搜狗截图17年04月06日1711_1.png

What passes as normal for us, is a BIG thing for him.

He has completely missed the Irony.
Stop boasting.
Imagine a country with a per capita GDP lower than Philippines, Show off It has a higher degree of internationalization than China.
As I've said, Indians are everywhere in Yiwu and Guangzhou... The premise is that this does not include Beijing or Shanghai.
don't pretend to be inclusive. You are far away from internationalization.
@Roybot
d1a0e7dde71190ef72118de2c91b9d16fcfa60bd.jpg

Last edited:
It's a very big thing, of course!
This is very serious. As I've said, Indians are everywhere in Yiwu and Guangzhou... The premise is that this does not include Beijing or Shanghai.
@Roybot
d1a0e7dde71190ef72118de2c91b9d16fcfa60bd.jpg
What is the point here? How is it related to Dalai Lama's visit? We have many chinese living and working in India. Does it hardly matter? Or are you trying to say you will harm the Indians living in China in retaliation?

What is the point here? How is it related to Dalai Lama's visit? We have many chinese living and working in India. Does it hardly matter? Or are you trying to say you will harm the Indians living in China in retaliation?
Stop boasting.
If Indians want to show off their internationalization. Dalai Lama can be allowed to join the India nationality.

Stop boasting.
Imagine a country with a per capita GDP lower than Philippines, Show off It has a higher degree of internationalization than China.
As I've said, Indians are everywhere in Yiwu and Guangzhou... The premise is that this does not include Beijing or Shanghai.
@

LOL........ such things might be a "boast" for you, but its just a plain simple reality for us :lol:

Its foolish to boast about the kind of people who come to India for refuge.

From Bangladeshis, to Tibetians, to Nepalis, to Africans to Burmese to Sri Lankans etc.

India is FULL of people who come seeking refuge. :lol:

Even a whole lot of Pakistani's seek refuge in India :P

LOL........ such things might be a "boast" for you, but its just a plain simple reality for us :lol:

Its foolish to boast about the kind of people who come to India for refuge.

From Bangladeshis, to Tibetians, to Nepalis, to Africans to Burmese to Sri Lankans etc.

India is FULL of people who come seeking refuge. :lol:

Even a whole lot of Pakistani's seek refuge in India :P
Hehe.
Again, stop pretending to be inclusive, you're really away from the internationalization.
About the freedom fighters in Kashmir, Manipur, Assam. We've talked about it before.
They have repeatedly demonstrated the correct behavior of the refugees in India.
So India called the "normal thing"". The refugees from South asia".
Sorry, I'm referring to immigration... Or foreigners in china. From all over the world.
This quantity and what you call "normal"". Belong to two levels. :-)

Your per capita GDP is even lower than vietnam... Then you show off the so-called "internationalization" in front of me. And then boasted that it was common in India... Think about it, if the Vietnamese say that to me...;)

Oh, the original HDI level of a country, can really determine people's perception of the world.:-)

Last edited:
Hehe.
Again, stop pretending to be inclusive, you're really away from the internationalization.
About the freedom fighters in Kashmir, Manipur, Assam. We've talked about it before.
They have repeatedly demonstrated the correct behavior of the refugees in India.

Your per capita GDP is even lower than vietnam... Then you show off the so-called "internationalization" in front of me. And then boasted that it was common in India... Think about it, if the Vietnamese say that to me...;)

Oh, the original HDI level of a country, can really determine people's perception of the world.:-)

LOL.....I am only "pretending" to be Indian :cheesy:

Everything else is just by default.

I am amused by your outrage over the fact that India is a destination of global refugees :lol: .... you have some serious inferiority complex.

LOL.....I am only "pretending" to be Indian :cheesy:

Everything else is just by default.

I am amused by your outrage over the fact that India is a destination of global refugees :lol: .... you have some serious inferiority complex.
360截图20161006020936571.jpg

Ah, applause.... Indians are talking about themselves as a global refugee settlement.

So, the original HDI level of a country, can really determine people's perception of the world.:-)

Back
Top Bottom