What's new

Dalai Lama's visit has seriously damaged ties with India: China

View attachment 389168
Ah, applause.... Indians are talking about themselves as a global refugee settlement.

So, the original HDI level of a country, can really determine people's perception of the world.:-)

Apparently you have not yet realized that "Freedom is priceless" :lol:

Why does rich chinese migrate to Australia, Canada, UK and US ? :P

I cannot speak for Tibetans. But the Uyghurs want nothing to do with China. There's clearly something wrong with these Chinese people going by the amount that are unhappy with her.

why china behaving like this. We want peaceful weather between India and China... china peacefully blocked ban of a terrorist org head... known for his armed outraged.... and we are also peacefully allowed A monk without single bullet unlike Terrorist head..

SmartSelectImage_2017-04-06-17-40-04.png
SmartSelectImage_2017-04-06-17-41-14.png

some of chinese warning list...

Apparently you have not yet realized that "Freedom is priceless" :lol:

Why does rich chinese migrate to Australia, Canada, UK and US ? :P
Yes! Priceless freedom!
So why do you think Obama's brother lives in China? And 13 years? And he loves China?
When Indians were beaten to death by Americans and Australians, why didn't they go back to India to seek freedom?

I cannot speak for Tibetans. But the Uyghurs want nothing to do with China. There's clearly something wrong with these Chinese people going by the amount that are unhappy with her.
So you keep silence in Gujarat and Kashmir?

LOL........ such things might be a "boast" for you, but its just a plain simple reality for us :lol:

Its foolish to boast about the kind of people who come to India for refuge.

From Bangladeshis, to Tibetians, to Nepalis, to Africans to Burmese to Sri Lankans etc.

India is FULL of people who come seeking refuge. :lol:

Even a whole lot of Pakistani's seek refuge in India :P

You Indian fool. Here is a list of the top ten countries with the most refugees. The top 5 are Muslim countries.

India is not even in the top ten! LOL!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...t-more-half-uk-needs-to-do-more-a7344171.html
refugees.jpg

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/10/ten-countries-host-world-refugees-report-161004042014076.html

Uyghurs are unhappy with China and want nothing to do with her. Clearly there's something going wrong with your country.
Maybe you should do more to fix this problem.

You Indian fool. Here is a list of the top ten countries with the most refugees. The top 5 are Muslim countries.

India is not even in the top ten! LOL!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...t-more-half-uk-needs-to-do-more-a7344171.html
refugees.jpg

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/10/ten-countries-host-world-refugees-report-161004042014076.html
We host a lot more than 2.5 million refugees. It's over 3 million mark now.

Yes! Priceless freedom!
So why do you think Obama's brother lives in China? And 13 years? And he loves China?
When Indians were beaten to death by Americans and Australians, why didn't they go back to India to seek freedom?

What do I care if Obama's brother lives in china or africa ? What does that even prove ? Nothing.

India and Australia and the US provide the same level of freedom, only the later also provides a better financial quality of life. If that was not all, they also boast of a good legal system.

India isnt even in the top ten and that Indian is boasting about how many refugees they take? LOL! Muslim countries have the most number of refugees anywhere in the world.

Uyghurs are unhappy with China and want nothing to do with her. Clearly there's something going wrong with your country.
Maybe you should do more to fix this problem.

Ah, so Turkey military coup, on behalf of Turkey is already on the verge of extinction?

Ah, so Turkey military coup, on behalf of Turkey is already on the verge of extinction?
What are you on about? I am here just telling you how I see the situation in China. Looks like Uyghurs and Tibetans are unhappy.
I don't remember mentioning anything about China being on the verge of extinction.

What do I care if Obama's brother lives in china or africa ? What does that even prove ? Nothing.

India and Australia and the US provide the same level of freedom, only the later also provides a better financial quality of life. If that was not all, they also boast of a good legal system.
Nonsense!!
I believe that the level of freedom in Libya is consistent with that of Iraq, Syria and India. But definitely not with US and australia!

In the US, if you are willing to be free, white police are willing to hit your head with M4-A1. But in Iraq, you are absolutely free!

Only you class them as refugees you silly little boy. Internationally no-one else does.

I did not know this was a competition :lol: ...... do we get a Medal when the International media acknowledges it ? :cheesy:

Nonsense!!
I believe that the level of freedom in Libya is consistent with that of Iraq, Syria and India. But definitely not with US and australia!

In the US, if you are willing to be free, white police are willing to hit your head with M4-A1. But in Iraq, you are absolutely free!

You are free to believe anything include that the earth is Flat.

That is not my problem, its yours.

The Reality however is that desperate refugees come to India, Those seeking a better lifestyle migrate to US, UK, Australia or Canada.

I did not know this was a competition :lol: ...... do we get a Medal when the International media acknowledges it ? :cheesy:

You are free to believe anything include that the earth is Flat.

That is not my problem, its yours.

The Reality however is that desperate refugees come to India, Those seeking a better lifestyle migrate to US, UK, Australia or Canada.

So this is how you react when you have been proven to be a liar? Indians.

Back
Top Bottom