What's new

Dalai Lama's visit has seriously damaged ties with India: China

what relations , they sabotaged relations the the moment they started building roads in p o k

and using BS logic , the dali lama has been India for half a century , he is free to go where the hell he wants

you dont become permanent members of the UN security council when you are blinding youth by the thousands because they throw a few rocks at you.

the nations are gona laugh at india when this goes up for debate
Of-course...for that you need to use tanks on your own people...right bro??

Atleast they are not lynched on mere fake blasphemy accusations...so what's the point mate??
the point is his country is alot better off then yours.

dont throw stones if you live in a glass house and all that. did ur parents not teach you this

what relations , they sabotaged relations the the moment they started building roads in p o k

and using BS logic , the dali lama has been India for half a century , he is free to go where the hell he wants
No the logic is not BS...it may appear to be if you look at countries like human beings....countries don't work that way...China is already constructing in P-O-K....already blocking NSG, Masood blah blah...however Dalai Lama visit is a change in India's stand and they are going to complain about it....Point is do we care...so far i am convinced we don't give a clusterfuck..

Of-course...for that you need to use tanks on your own people...right bro??
and what do you use in kashmir and against naxal freedom fighters. again with the fake chest thumping stop embarrassing yourself my guy

They also eat lots and lots of Pigs and Pork you see :lol:

pigs-head.jpg

What does your messenger / prophet have to say about that ? :lol:
mods
@The Eagle @waz

the point is his country is alot better off then yours.

dont throw stones if you live in a glass house and all that. did ur parents not teach you this
Seems like your parents missed another chapter..."Practice what you preach"... Anyways my larger point is - all countries have their set of problems.....and saying one is better than other is mere wishful thinking...Funny that a country that has used tanks on her own netizens and one that is using fighter jets is trying to show us mirror for handling unruly mobs....

Seems like your parents missed another chapter..."Practice what you preach"... Anyways my larger point is - all countries have their set of problems.....and saying one is better than other is mere wishful thinking...Funny that a country that has used tanks on her own netizens and one that is using fighter jets is trying to show us mirror for handling unruly mobs....
yawnnnnn

my point remains china is a 10000X times better of then india.

and what do you use in kashmir and against naxal freedom fighters. again with the fake chest thumping stop embarrassing yourself my guy
I am embarrassing myself?? It is you who said that we don't qualify since we use Pellet guns...no?? Please for once stop cheer leading and counter things on facts...

yawnnnnn

Sure...since you say so!!

yawnnnnn

Sure it is, especially for Muslims :P

Specifically, it prohibits the follow for MUSLIMS:

1. Advocating or propagating extremist thoughts
2. Wearing or forcing others to wear full-face coverings
3. Hyping up religious fanaticism through growing beards or choosing names in an abnormal way
4. Not allowing children to receive state education, interfering with state education;
5. Deliberately interfering or harming the implementation of family planning policies;
6. Publishing, downloading or reading articles, publications and audio-video material containing extremist content;
7. Rejecting or refusing state products and services that include radio and television programming.

The law didn't explain these measures in detail or define abnormal, but the English-language state-run China Daily did say that long beards would be banned "as they are deemed to promote extremism."

:enjoy:

Sounds Perfect :D

I am embarrassing myself?? It is you who said that we don't qualify since we use Pellet guns...no?? Please for once stop cheer leading and counter things on facts...

Sure...since you say so!!
yawn you are boring me now.
you have a personality of a dead wasp

Sure it is, especially for Muslims :P

Specifically, it prohibits the follow for MUSLIMS:

1. Advocating or propagating extremist thoughts
2. Wearing or forcing others to wear full-face coverings
3. Hyping up religious fanaticism through growing beards or choosing names in an abnormal way
4. Not allowing children to receive state education, interfering with state education;
5. Deliberately interfering or harming the implementation of family planning policies;
6. Publishing, downloading or reading articles, publications and audio-video material containing extremist content;
7. Rejecting or refusing state products and services that include radio and television programming.

The law didn't explain these measures in detail or define abnormal, but the English-language state-run China Daily did say that long beards would be banned "as they are deemed to promote extremism."

:enjoy:

Sounds Perfect :D

yeah yeah china is so bad for muslims yawn.
thats why they are spending 55 billion in a muslim majority country. bloody racists these Chinese :omghaha::omghaha:

And still you are replying to my posts...that explains a lot...:disagree:
ok let me make you feel important

you are blocked now so i dont have to see your posts. reply back all you like bud

yeah yeah china is so bad for muslims yawn.
thats why they are spending 55 billion in a muslim majority country. bloody racists these Chinese :omghaha::omghaha:

What has foreign policy and trade got anything to do with how china deals with its internal "muslim problem" :cheesy:

China is also spending Trillion of $ on a christian majority country too :lol: ..... don't tell me they love the US.

ok let me make you feel important

you are blocked now so i dont have to see your posts. reply back all you like bud
Thanks...i am feeling so very important now...

What has foreign policy and trade got anything to do with how china deals with its internal "muslim problem" :cheesy:

China is also spending Trillion of $ on a christian majority country too :lol: ..... don't tell me they love the US.
Are you expecting some logical reply here?? may i humbly ask how old are you :D

But this is such an overt provocation. India gains what? It's childish.

And what exactly did China gain by Veto-ing resolutions against known Pakistani terrorists like HS and MA in the UN?

Mind you - it was NOT as if India dragged HH Dalai Lama to Tawang in chains just to provoke China. If China wants to take umbrage at every thing an Indian guest (HH Dalai Lama) does, then they are free to do so.

On topic:
These people have been spoilt beyond belief with our unquestioned stand on "One China Policy" without getting absolutely anything in return! Time to tell them that you meddle with our interests - like on the other side of Kashmir and like in the case of terrorists attacking India, we will stop treating One China Policy as a holy cow.

Back
Top Bottom