What's new

Dalai Lama's visit has seriously damaged ties with India: China

what. lol.
images

LOL

The action for Chinese warning would be in UNSC and other world bodies. When China make a vote against Indian interest, that would be their reaction to Dailai visit.

Aren't they already doing it irrespective of Dalai Lama's visit?

Yup, they already did and lost their leverage over India for nothing in return. China used all their might to cockblock resolutions against terrorists just based on some very flimsy technical grounds.

India should negotiate on these fine points.

India expected that China, as a responsible state, would fight terror and support us in our efforts to ban Pakistani terrorists. But alas, China only saw it as a bargaining opportunity. So India very wisely said - screw it, we will let you keep those terrorists with you.

Now, you are left defending those terrorists and no bargaining chip. With an added tag of terror sympathizer among the international community.

So thanks, but no thanks. You are free to welcome those terrorists as your state guests - perhaps in areas like East Turkestan to preach and practice whatever they want to. That should teach India a lesson for allowing HH Dalai Lama as a state guest. Lol.

Don't laugh at your own joke, its pathetic. LOl! lol! lol? LOL? lol? muaha? Muahaha? See, laughing at your own jokes is stupid.
Don't disturb a group of Indians who are immersed in the dream of "superpower".

A better way to deal with an idiot is to agree with all his ideas - to make him a super idiot.

Sure it is, especially for Muslims :P

Specifically, it prohibits the follow for MUSLIMS:

1. Advocating or propagating extremist thoughts
2. Wearing or forcing others to wear full-face coverings
3. Hyping up religious fanaticism through growing beards or choosing names in an abnormal way
4. Not allowing children to receive state education, interfering with state education;
5. Deliberately interfering or harming the implementation of family planning policies;
6. Publishing, downloading or reading articles, publications and audio-video material containing extremist content;
7. Rejecting or refusing state products and services that include radio and television programming.

The law didn't explain these measures in detail or define abnormal, but the English-language state-run China Daily did say that long beards would be banned "as they are deemed to promote extremism."

:enjoy:

Sounds Perfect :D
Mr. Trump said proudly: our to Muslim and Indian restrictions more powerful!
The Frenchman said - a ban on the burqa is normal in france!
Westerners say all agree!
So...
Given the country's low HDI levels and the social roots of unrest. and Indian first contact with the internet. Can not be too serious.:-)
36020170109025423274-jpg.366985

36020170224003108441-jpg.379369

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/the-...rried-22-year-old-african-bride.471515/page-3

@NakedLunch Bro, I've never seen such a law in china. But I know India banned the slaughter of cattle, Possible arrest. and Gujarat massacre. Kashmir violence, bloody suppression of the Manipur and Assam freedom fighters. and the other?

Last edited:
Bro, I've never seen such a law in china. But I know India banned the slaughter of cattle, Possible arrest. and Gujarat massacre. Kashmir violence, bloody suppression of the Manipur and Assam freedom fighters. and the other?

Nothing comes close to the genocide committed by Mao.

Oh, CPI- maoists don't agree with your point.

But the world says things differently and no amount of economic influence will change that. USA became world's number 1 superpower but it still doesn't change the fact that they have the blood of thousands of native tribes who were butchered by the European settlers.

The sad part is, Mao exterminated his own countrymen.

But the world says things differently and no amount of economic influence will change that. USA became world's number 1 superpower but it still doesn't change the fact that they have the blood of thousands of native tribes who were butchered by the European settlers.

The sad part is, Mao exterminated his own countrymen.
On Mao's credit and sin. We have a lot of discussion on WeiBo, specifically I do not explain.
In short, the failure people agree with Mao. Because Mao taught them how to fight.
And successful people are opposed to Mao, because Mao has affected their interests.

I belong to the latter, though I don't succeed. Many people do not know one thing - a lot of regret, is the failure people to do. Mao's sin is not stopping them.

So, does that explain why Maoists are in India, Philippines or other countries? And Hongkong, Macao, France?
e263d370-1bf7-4c88-a72e-5ea0978a9887.jpg

@surya kiran

So, does that explain why Maoists are in India, Philippines or other countries? And Hongkong, Macao, France?

You mean communists.

Yes they are here because we accept them as a part of democracy. However, rather than using their cause of labour equality with the right approach, they took to weapons which is seen as terrorism here. I don't think labour equality means shooting and killing countless security forces people, maiming and killing poor people on the basis of sheer violence and the might of the gun.

What started as a noble cause, turned into hardened terrorism here.

You mean communists.

Yes they are here because we accept them as a part of democracy. However, rather than using their cause of labour equality with the right approach, they took to weapons which is seen as terrorism here. I don't think labour equality means shooting and killing countless security forces people, maiming and killing poor people on the basis of sheer violence and the might of the gun.

What started as a noble cause, turned into hardened terrorism here.
The only thing I am pleased to say is that in China, the Maoists can only vent their distorted soul on WeiBo. Although they failed, they still did not worry about food, electricity and water (24 hours supply). And then use the computer in WeiBo to the Chinese government to carry out a variety of irony...

If not, what can they do? Sorry, China is not India.

If not, what can they do? Sorry, China is not India.

Here we offer them employment but they want to dominate the political landscape.

So we have to shoot them dead for killing innocent people and a lot of our soldiers.

Back
Top Bottom