What's new

Dalai Lama says Tibet does not want separation from China

Have you ever met Dalai? His character is like that of a criminal.

Dalai should be indian prime minister. :smokin:
You okay?. Now when he has officially announced something that you were spreading wrong, even then you've problems with him. Why so much prejudice against Buddhists?

Yes, I have had the pleasure of being in HH's presence.

You're a lucky man, roach. I wish I could have the time to meet him sometime.

I think he is now asking for Tibet to be made into a Special Administrative Region like Hong Kong. I don't think that will happen.

Anyway the Dalai Lama does not officially advocate Tibetan Independence, so I find it strange that some Westerners are pro-Tibetan Independence, when even the Dalai lama does not want that. :azn:

Then what is he doing in an enemy land ?

Secondly he said "'We do not want separation from China. It is the hardliners who want separation', Dalai Lama told reporters on the sidelines of a function in Kochi, Kerala, organised by 'The Friends of Tibet'. "

So who are these hardliners ? who is supporting them

I think he has said this before and is now only reiterating his position. Frankly, the Chinese govt. is just waiting for him to die and along with the whole 'Free Tibet' issue.

Dalai is a patriot for China with no doubt. Dalai should not come back for most chinese people like you hold prejudice against him as a result of CPC propaganda last for many years.

What? Dalai is a patriot for China? Which drug have you taken? Dalai does not know the spelling of patriotism, let alone grabbing its sense.

The sun will rise in the West, even if Dalai becomes a religious monk in reality. Understand?

And I am not communist. I live in US. I enjoy the freedom of speech and for the sake of which, I can say Dalai is an international mafia don. Actually the unpatriotic Communist regime of China has not done anything. Had it been the Russian or American govt in place of the CPC, Dalai would have been assassinated a long ago by secret intelligence service. Dalai is so lucky that CPC is incompetent and corrupt.

Then what is he doing in an enemy land ?

Secondly he said "'We do not want separation from China. It is the hardliners who want separation', Dalai Lama told reporters on the sidelines of a function in Kochi, Kerala, organised by 'The Friends of Tibet'. "

So who are these hardliners ? who is supporting them

indians... simple. Who else?

It's time for Dalai to come back to China since he had realized he could claim nothing from India.But he should not or he will be abashed as well as Chinese government.

The Lama should ask India to hand back Tawang to China.

You're a lucky man, roach. I wish I could have the time to meet him sometime.

Just go to Dharamsala and hang out there with the Germans, Swiss and Israelis till you meet him....simple!! He gives a number of discourses all around the year.

What? Dalai is a patriot for China? Which drug have you taken? Dalai does not know the spelling of patriotism, let alone grabbing its sense.

The sun will rise in the West, even if Dalai becomes a religious monk in reality. Understand?

And I am not communist. I live in US. I enjoy the freedom of speech and for the sake of which, I can say Dalai is an international mafia don. Actually the unpatriotic Communist regime of China has not done anything. Had it been the Russian or American govt in place of the CPC, Dalai would have been assassinated a long ago by secret intelligence service. Dalai is so lucky that CPC is incompetent and corrupt.

So,it's another circumstance that you live in US.
I am not a communist also.Unlike many CPC members disparage their party by themselves I believe in something concerning communism.

The Lama should ask India to hand back Tawang to China.

Sure,at beginning Dalai Lama had asked India to give entire Arunachal for his residents but it was refused by the smart person Nehru.Nehru just let Dalai Lama and his followers to settle down in some separated places in India.

political-pictures-dalai-lama-karma-creeps1.jpg

So what was the Dalai's KARMA that brought him to India.

He had already openly claim himself as "Son of India", so Indian citizenship will be a minor issue.:azn:
He may claim to be 'son of India' - India will refute the claim and never make him its citizen - for that would be a settlement, to India's chagrin.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom