What's new

Dalai Lama says Tibet does not want separation from China

Just like you guys are more Russian then russian themselves...
NAME one incident where we do as you point us to be.

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Comparing your relations with China to ours with Russia is not compatible dude. There's a lot of difference. Check out some threads opened by your own members here.

NAME one incident where we do as you point us to be.

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Comparing your relations with China to ours with Russia is not compatible dude. There's a lot of difference. Check out some threads opened by your own members here.
The forum is full of it.....

If you are blind its not my fault....

Every one comments what he likes to comments.....If you start calling them they are more than chinese then chinese themselves and blah blah blah.....Then you get the same reply.....

I amend by my comments ....

Now my comment is Indians are Russians + Israelis then Russians and Israeli themselves....

Hey watch your mouth! You're talking about a holy person here.
Whats wrong in his post.....???? Is it something abusive....Or getting Indian citizenship is something a holy man should not do?

I have nothing against dalai, but there are a couple of things I just cannot stand:

1. many people have this "romanticized" view of tibetan lamaism, they think dalai is just a "buddist monk" like that in the rest of far east, but in fact tibetan lamaism is very different from the conventional buddhism. Monks for one thing are supposed to live abstinent and simple lives, but dalai himself does everything but living an abstinent live, he eats fresh meat, drinks nice wine, jets around the world and stays in 5* hotels.

2. This is the most important -- pretty much the whole world has agreed that there should be a separation of the church and state for a country's good governance, particularly in the west -- many people lost their lives fighting for an independent government, but why is it when it comes to Dalai lama and Tibet suddenly it is ok for the two to combine? If you understand this you will understand why China protests every time Dalai meets with another country's head of state: is he conducting the meeting as a religious figure or a political figure? It is impossible to separate the two when it comes to this man, and he almost always brings up the political issues in Tibet in his "state visits", if he really just preaches lamaism during his meeting with international politicians, I doubt china will protest nor will he be so popular in the international political community.

Dalai Lama should seek a new residence in Kerala and Indian citizenship.

We will welcome him with open arms like we welcomed St. Thomas the Apostle, one of the twelve disciples of Jesus, who landed on the Kerala coast in 52 A.D and spread Christianity in the subcontinent.

or​

Like we welcomed the Arab traders in the 7th century who spread Islam in the subcontinent and built the 2nd oldest mosque in the world here in Kerala.

or​

Like the Jews who came to Cochin, Kerala in 562 BC and later built the oldest Jewish synagogue in India.

:tup::tup:

Sure,at beginning Dalai Lama had asked India to give entire Arunachal for his residents but it was refused by the smart person Nehru.Nehru just let Dalai Lama and his followers to settle down in some separated places in India.

So basically the Lama got burned by the Indians. How sad.

Why're you guys even worrying about Tibet. You burned the pagodas, "re-educated" the populace, and Dalai Lama is going to die in India. I don't see what isn't working to China's favor here...

Whats wrong in his post.....???? Is it something abusive....Or getting Indian citizenship is something a holy man should not do?

You forget that India is holy.

Last edited:
Dalai Lama is a good asset for Foreign Intelligence Agencies working against China - The so called Holy Man Politics are anything but holy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom