What's new

Dalai Lama is US-controlled Nazi: China

If CCP says the Sun revolves around Earth, I'm sure these mindless bots will defend the claim.

Actually I'd too when the stake is as high as living rest of your life in a solitary prison.

Yea I get where you are coming from but Hindus in general are religious extremists that have a long history is murder, war, death and destruction. Evil bunch of scum.
Just look at the terrorism Pakistan has had to deal with, all by Hindu terrorists.

Brahmins are pretty much the Asian nazis.

Post reported... and yes... you are a pakistani for sure....

This is a major move. Chinese government is stating a casus belli for air strikes on terrorist training camps in Dharamsala with H-6K bomber and CJ-10K cruise missile.

H-6K2.jpg

CJ-10K1.jpg

Tamils and Keralites are okay. So are Nepali Hindus. The heart of darkness lies in New Delhi, its brahmin ruling caste, and the Sikhs in the military (all named Singh).

Same f%$ing post in evry f$#&ing thread..... you should be proud of your high I.Q.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...alysis-future-sino-india-war.html#post2736199

What RUBBISH !!! There is no limit to Chinese lunatics weird imagination !!!

is his holiness Dalai lama running any concentration camps in china or any other part of world to torture Chinese ppl. is he leading a brigade to hunt down Chinese all over world. it seems like china is very much frustrated due to him.

I work for my money. Dalai Lama doesn't. I have never seen my government massacring anyone so you are just full of BS.

You just proved my point with this. Do you think I was writing in Portuguese in the last comment that you've to reiterate what I said?

It is because your government doesn't want you to see.

I think that Chinese should take aggressive action against anyone who provides logistic support for this agent of west

is his holiness Dalai lama running any concentration camps in china or any other part of world to torture Chinese ppl. is he leading a brigade to hunt down Chinese all over world. it seems like china is very much frustrated due to him.

Tibet under his rule was a concentration camp for the low caste slaves. In fact, as I stated earlier before, Nazi ideology did borrow a lot from Hindu and lama caste ideology. People are determined biologistic (birth) and not by merits.

No wonder that the crazy founder of modern occultism, Helena Blavatsky (Helena Blavatsky - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), went to India to form her crazy cosmos from where the Nazis developed their racist ideas. The Nazis later went to India and Tibet to search for the root race and found nothing wrong at how the lamas and nobility treated the slaves worse than animals since that fitted into their barbaric ideology of master race (Aryan, lamas, Brahmin) and sub humans (Jews, slaves, Dalits).

The Chinese forumers should understand why so many Indians are defending fiercely the Dalai Lama, they are in fact defending their very own inner demon, the inhuman Hindu caste system.

The repeated vicious attacks on a peaceful old man just go to show how insecure China is about Tibet and how desperate they are to maintain the fabrication that it is part of China rather than a conquered country.

Back
Top Bottom