What's new

Dalai Lama is US-controlled Nazi: China

The current Dalai Lama is as useful as ******* rodent infestation. I hope he dies soon so I don't have to hear about him anymore.

You are doomed to feel the wrath of the Tibetans even after his death... mark my words. High time you realize that self-immolations are a direct fallout of the anger of the people against the governance. Portraying the Dalai Lama as some evil Nazi is not going to improve the situation.... rather it might have detrimental consequences.

Monk means theocratic, backward a-holes
you are welcome to live in your own world.

This was a fair and unbiased assessment of the situation.

No we will not feel the wrath of the Tibetans because we will not sacrifice the interests of 1.3 billion for 3 million.

He is probably touching himself watching **** right now than blessing me. What else would he be doing with all the money CIA gives him?

Like communists do live with innocent common citizens when the please? He's thousands of times better than the massacres your government conducts in your country which you don't even come to know about.

How exactly would I feel the wrath of Tibetans? Please enlighten me. Are they all going to burn themselves in front of me? OMG I am so scared! NOT.

P.S The Dalai Lama is a Nazi. He was raised by the head of Nazi SS.

Dalai Lama, Tibet, and Nazi Germany Collaboration. - YouTube

Hitler and the Dalai Lama: The Secret Truth about The Dalai Lama

You are doomed to feel the wrath of the Tibetans even after his death... mark my words. High time you realize that self-immolations are a direct fallout of the anger of the people against the governance. Portraying the Dalai Lama as some evil Nazi is not going to improve the situation.... rather it might have detrimental consequences.

you are welcome to live in your own world.

No we will not feel the wrath of the Tibetans because we will not sacrifice the interests of 1.3 billion for 3 million.

Precisely the point why the Tibetans are against the Han Chinese rule... and the reason behind the self-immolations. Stop blaming the Dalai Lama for your shortcomings.

Like communists do live with innocent common citizens when the please? He's thousands of times better than the massacres your government conducts in your country which you don't even come to know about.

I work for my money. Dalai Lama doesn't. I have never seen my government massacring anyone so you are just full of BS.

Seems like this statement was meant for the brutal state commu puppet government who tell u what to do and if you don't like it you get arrested that is the ultimate control even the Nazi's never had.

Seems like this statement was meant for the brutal state commu puppet government who tell u what to do and if you don't like it you get arrested that is the ultimate control even the Nazi's never had.

oh, you're talking about brutal puppet states?

Capitalism: A Ghost Story

In 2005, the state governments of Chhattisgarh, Orissa and Jharkhand signed hundreds of Memorandums of Understanding (MoUs) with a number of private corporations turning over trillions of dollars of bauxite, iron ore and other minerals for a pittance, defying even the warped logic of the free market. (Royalties to the government ranged between 0.5 per cent and 7 per cent.)

Only days after the Chhattisgarh government signed an MoU for the construction of an integrated steel plant in Bastar with Tata Steel, the Salwa Judum, a vigilante militia, was inaugurated. The government said it was a spontaneous uprising of local people who were fed up of the “repression” by Maoist guerrillas in the forest. It turned out to be a ground-clearing operation, funded and armed by the government and subsidised by mining corporations. In the other states, similar militias were created, with other names. The prime minister announced the Maoists were the “single-largest security challenge in India”. It was a declaration of war.

On January 2, 2006, in Kalinganagar, in the neighbouring state of Orissa, perhaps to signal the seriousness of the government’s intention, ten platoons of police arrived at the site of another Tata Steel plant and opened fire on villagers who had gathered there to protest what they felt was inadequate compensation for their land. Thirteen people, including one policeman, were killed, and 37 injured. Six years have gone by and though the villages remain under siege by armed policemen, the protest has not died.

Sorry I forgot.. the CCP can never have a shortcoming... isnt it. Care to explain?

looking after the best interests of the absolute majority is democracy. if the great majority must suffer for a tiny clique of 3 million, then that is anti-democratic.

oh, you're talking about brutal puppet states?

Capitalism: A Ghost Story

In 2005, the state governments of Chhattisgarh, Orissa and Jharkhand signed hundreds of Memorandums of Understanding (MoUs) with a number of private corporations turning over trillions of dollars of bauxite, iron ore and other minerals for a pittance, defying even the warped logic of the free market. (Royalties to the government ranged between 0.5 per cent and 7 per cent.)

Only days after the Chhattisgarh government signed an MoU for the construction of an integrated steel plant in Bastar with Tata Steel, the Salwa Judum, a vigilante militia, was inaugurated. The government said it was a spontaneous uprising of local people who were fed up of the “repression” by Maoist guerrillas in the forest. It turned out to be a ground-clearing operation, funded and armed by the government and subsidised by mining corporations. In the other states, similar militias were created, with other names. The prime minister announced the Maoists were the “single-largest security challenge in India”. It was a declaration of war.

On January 2, 2006, in Kalinganagar, in the neighbouring state of Orissa, perhaps to signal the seriousness of the government’s intention, ten platoons of police arrived at the site of another Tata Steel plant and opened fire on villagers who had gathered there to protest what they felt was inadequate compensation for their land. Thirteen people, including one policeman, were killed, and 37 injured. Six years have gone by and though the villages remain under siege by armed policemen, the protest has not died.

looking after the best interests of the absolute majority is democracy. if the great majority must suffer for a tiny clique of 3 million, then that is anti-democratic.

You can post a 1000 links but the truth is China is far worse where land is taken off poor farmers and they cant do anything about it and you know it.

You can post a 1000 links but the truth is China is far worse where land is taken off poor farmers and they cant do anything about it and you know it.

They can protest, but in India, protesting gets the "4th largest army in the world preparing for war against the poorest, hungriest, most malnutritioned people on earth".

Wrong again... democracy does not mean majority rules... it means that everyone gets a right to voice their own opinion and that everyone has a say in the greater good of their country. Either convince them or leave them as is.

And yes, dont mix capitalism with spiritualism/culturalism in your arguments ... they are entirely orthogonal.

Back
Top Bottom