What's new

Dalai Lama is US-controlled Nazi: China

ahh , so we've finally seen that you are no ' journalist" as you claim to be. A journalist would have an iota of IQ to give relevant and true comparisons. But rather- you are simply a Chinese internet blogger troll that equates an "insult" to genocide, a " hundreds of thousands Muslims killed " as his " journalistic opinion" to fact. Well- At least we all have learned from this back and forth, that the only Journalistic qualities you think to posses, is gossip. You'd be a hit on the German grocery line stands. But wait! the fact is they would laugh you off in Germany too, as a half baked wanna be journalist for those statements.

Instead of going ad hominem at me, why don't you try to refute what my colleague from Swiss tv stated? Oh, what a pity, you got banned again. :lol:

Götterdämmerung;2743238 said:
Instead of going ad hominem at me, why don't you try to refute what my colleague from Swiss tv stated? Oh, what a pity, you got banned again. :lol:

Of all the Indian members on PDF there may be a handful who may be engaged in a sensible discussion. The rest is best left alone. You get more than you bargain for. :bounce:

Of all the Indian members on PDF there may be a handful who may be engaged in a sensible discussion. The rest is best left alone. You get more than you bargain for. :bounce:

Please...! The man here has already blamed half the forum members who don't agree with him as a "Nazi". You better watch out if you get into an argument with Mr.Götterdämmerung, in case he'd blame you as well.

Please...! The man here has already blamed half the forum members who don't agree with him as a "Nazi". You better watch out if you get into an argument with Mr.Götterdämmerung, in case he'd blame you as well.

Show me when I unjustly accuse someone as a Nazi! There have been so many of you who praises and glorify fascist atrocities commited by imperial Japan and playing down the fascist nature of lama and Hindu caste system. It's as repugnant as neo-Nazis saying that Hitler was bad but he started the autobahn system (which is a myth) and what not. Just disgusting!
5.gif

@Jackdaws
Haha, there's that perverse Indian psychology again. I crushed your insane rants and in response, you could only turn out another slimy, hate-filled rant. Are you foaming at the mouth in rage on the other side of the keyboard? Would you like to address the California textbook controversy? No one cares if Indian kids are being indoctrinated - they're kinda irredeemable precisely because their slave nature has been inculcated through Aryan invasion and attendant Hinduism that occurred millenia ago. But exporting historical revisionism is a serious concern for the world. Don't force your neighbors to quarantine you.

It's been like this for a while now. It's very sick - encouraging slow Tibetan genocide, one by one, through immolation/Sati.

I can't bring myself to hate anyone or anything. I smile at the naivety of your statements; knowing fully well that your views are misplaced. Nothing wrong in what the California textbooks say - if they had any sense, they would have consulted Indian textbooks which also highlight the excesses against Dalits and the work done for their upliftment not only by Gandhi but also by the likes of Raja Ram Mohan Roy and Jyoti Phule as well as of course Dr. Ambedkar, the father of our constitution.

Götterdämmerung;2743574 said:
Show me when I unjustly accuse someone as a Nazi! There have been so many of you who praises and glorify fascist atrocities commited by imperial Japan and playing down the fascist nature of lama and Hindu caste system. It's as repugnant as neo-Nazis saying that Hitler was bad but he started the autobahn system (which is a myth) and what not. Just disgusting!
5.gif

Even if I were to accept that certain aspects of Hinduism do lean toward fascism then that would be true of every religion on the planet baring the newer ones like Sikhism. But the Lama being fascist? Where you been scoring your manali from ?

Even if I were to accept that certain aspects of Hinduism do lean toward fascism then that would be true of every religion on the planet baring the newer ones like Sikhism. But the Lama being fascist? Where you been scoring your manali from ?

It's actually the other way around. Fascism in the form of Nazism got its ideas from Hinduism and Lamaism (read Helena Blavatsky). You are right that practically all religions have a fascist tendency but Nazi fascism specifically claims to have their ideas from Hinduism and Lamaism, as they (understandably) distanced themselves from any semitic religions. The swastika was not chosen to be the symbol of the Nazis out of accident.

Defining the status of a person by birth (biology) is part and parcel of Lamaism and Hinduism and suits the Nazi ideology of masterrace (brahmin/high caste lamas) perfecty.

Interesting read:
http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/310083/20120306/india-bjp-rss-hinduism-aryan-nazism-fascism.htm

The more I read about it, the more obvious it is that Hinduism is just some kind of proto-Nazism. They say Nazism is an offshoot of Fascism, but Fascism was 1. pro-Catholic Church 2. not anti-semitic 3. not concerned with blood and race. In Nazism, those influences all came from Hinduism, the caste system and the Aryan focus. Hitler was, after all, a staunch believer in the 'out of India' theory that only Hindu supremacists now believe.

The more I read about it, the more obvious it is that Hinduism is just some kind of proto-Nazism. They say Nazism is an offshoot of Fascism, but Fascism was 1. pro-Catholic Church 2. not anti-semitic 3. not concerned with blood and race. In Nazism, those influences all came from Hinduism, the caste system and the Aryan focus. Hitler was, after all, a staunch believer in the 'out of India' theory that only Hindu supremacists now believe.

sir, Hinduism is the most peaceful and secular religion of the world.

The official language of the India is Hindi with English as an additional/optional language for official work; States in India can legislate their own official languages.Neither the Constitution of India, nor any Indian law defines any national language.
Languages with official status in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So you see, it is not imposed on us.........unlike Germany, we have almost 30 main languages in India.........

But we have chosen English as an additional/secondary/optional language for a reason......
59 countries of the world speak English.....thus it makes communication easier......even you are feeling the necessity when you are typing(wrongly) in English.......

enough of off-topic rant.............

den nein ate seifen sicks fi 4 dree doo wun .... - sound familiar? you guys use hinglish in ALL your count downs.

On-topic: Dalai Lama is a good guy.............

if he is a good guy he should pray 24/7 and tell his followers to pray 24/7 regardless of where he is. He should live the remnant of his life like a hermit and stop jumping onto any photographic opportunities like lady gaga! his soul is not cleansed and it is overflowing with worldly desires!

LOL - Hinduism never discriminated against Judaism. Actually Hinduism never discriminated against any religion - which is why all Indian faiths - Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism and more recently Sikhism co-existed peacefully and were allowed to flourish. Compare this to Europe - where the Jews were expelled from England, killed in Spain, expelled from Portugal. So to attribute anti-antisemitism to Hinduism when it was always culturally ingrained in Europe smacks of both - ignorance and lack of a proper education

LOL - Hinduism never discriminated against Judaism. Actually Hinduism never discriminated against any religion - which is why all Indian faiths - Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism and more recently Sikhism co-existed peacefully and were allowed to flourish. Compare this to Europe - where the Jews were expelled from England, killed in Spain, expelled from Portugal. So to attribute anti-antisemitism to Hinduism when it was always culturally ingrained in Europe smacks of both - ignorance and lack of a proper education

All the isms you mentioned did not exist in the same country because there was not a country named India in history.

All the isms you mentioned did not exist in the same country because there was not a country named India in history.

there was no china either- before 1949.

anyways- why you guys are so scared of Dalai Lama? he already said that Tibet is part of china. you should be happy.

Of course there was - not in the sense of the modern nation-state which is a relatively new concept but India as a civilization has been acknowledged as a country by all and sundry. As has China.

Back
Top Bottom