What's new

Da Jiang Innovations (DJI): Galaxy of DRONES

The critics says that China is not creative and does not produce innovative products.

LMAO, who is doing the copy and paste this time?

Without a doubt, in the case of drones China is already the world's number one.

Another case where China is the originator, and leader is the case of ride-sharing business.

Blaming failures on the Chinese..new low in silicon valley..BTW why is it even called silicon valley? Shenzen is may be 100 times larger than silicon valley?
It is called Silicon Valley because it used to have many semiconductor companies previously. Now, the headquarters of a number of large internet companies are located there.

Don't be over dramatic. I don't think Shenzhen is 100 times larger. Don't post this sort of nonsense.

Blaming failures on the Chinese..new low in silicon valley..BTW why is it even called silicon valley? Shenzen is may be 100 times larger than silicon valley?

100 times bigger in what sense?

Silicon Valley still leads in GDP, GDP per capita, number of patents filed internationally, venture funding raised, market cap of companies etc.

"We are working with the regulators, finding out where we can't fly, and simply closing that off with software," Pan added.

And someone will very easily find a hack around it..

大疆上海新天地旗舰店揭幕

cover_770x462_77b5c66668711e24b8fef97d5d93ce67.jpg

content___FPV_____.jpg

content_____.jpg

look at the DJI VR glass! Can not wait to get the glass to make it connected with my Mavic!! Haha!

It is great that DJI is creating an entire ecosystem of drone segment, including hardware, software and all related apparatus.

I wonder DJI can also start an a video-streaming-imaging website exclusive for DJI drone captures. That would also help create a loyal and evolving fan/customer base.

DJI is the king of drones. last week at Best Buy I saw a display for the 3DR drone. 3DR supposed to be bankrupt and have not delivered drones on time. I made the comment and hopefully some people heard me and won't buy 3DR

DJI is the king of drones. last week at Best Buy I saw a display for the 3DR drone. 3DR supposed to be bankrupt and have not delivered drones on time. I made the comment and hopefully some people heard me and won't buy 3DR

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ryanmac/2016/10/05/3d-robotics-solo-crash-chris-anderson/#3a8913a94840

3DR is no longer in the drone business. it's purely a software company now. what you saw at Best Buy is the left over drones of the last few hundreds they have made. after those are sold, it will be all gone.

Their only product now is Site Scan which is a software app for civil engineers. They got nuked by DJI, couldn't complete.

Back
Top Bottom