What's new

CWC 2011: Australia vs Sri Lanka

points don't matter much, in my calculation we are going to be second on the table :D

and we have 3 matches left. One against a weaker team, second competitive and third a very balanced side. If we are lost by Australia... Aussies will be on top - we might be ranked at second position and Sri Lanka third.

By this logic we will be playing Quarter finals against West Indies (hopefully) and will have plenty of chanes to qualify for Semi Finals!!!!!

Its good to be on the top always and take the weakest team on in QF.....

Its good to be on the top always and take the weakest team on in QF.....
Apparently weakest team is going to be England who will hardly qualify for the quarter finals...

West Indies will be on 3 thanks to their higher run rate...

Thats what i am saying- win will take their points to 6- with current run rate of +1.813- Aussies have to beat srilanka- with the margin of atleast 5 wickets or 7 overs spare- You can do the math- against sri lanka thats not possible-

Australia beating SL means top of the table....no maths required...since they already have better run rat ....

Can i be a official Defence.pk, Bookie in this WC, I want to earn :D

Australia beating SL means top of the table....no maths required...since they already have better run rat ....

Run rate can drop despite a win- it depends on the margin of win- look at Pakistan vs Canada match- Pakistans RR was +2 despite us winning the match our RR dropped to +1.75- it requires a cricketing brain to calculate that- you dont have it bro- so dont try it bro- calculate the RR and then come back bro- without your on liner theories bro- bro - bro-

thats what my prediction is :D

2m3fy4n.jpg

ok, first Bet

will there be a century scored in this match? :)

Run rate can drop despite a win- it depends on the margin of win- look at Pakistan vs Canada match- Pakistans RR was +2 despite us winning the match our RR dropped to +1.75- it requires a cricketing brain to calculate that- you dont have it bro- so dont try it bro- calculate the RR and then come back without your on liner theories-

And all this I said was dependent upon Australia winning......

no, i'll get $100 if Aus won

You can fix the spots though :lol:
and what if Sri Lanka won the match :woot:

deal fix karte hain.... tum batao kitne wapis milayen ge if Sri Lanka won the match

Back
Top Bottom