What's new

CWC 2011: Australia vs Sri Lanka

MODs please ban this guy for this match :angry:

manhoosiyat na phailao :flame: I am supporting Sri Lanka and I can see 350 on the board :P

He is a false flagger .... :guns:

manhoosiyat na phailao :flame: I am supporting Sri Lanka and I can see 350 on the board :P
Ok calm down there now, let's not get ahead of ourselves. Let's go for 250 and support SL for that :)

Ok calm down there now, let's not get ahead of ourselves. Let's go for 250 and support SL for that :)

Sri Lanka will make 350 runs

even if it requires to innings to accumulate that much.... but Sri Lanka will definitely make 350 :lol:

Let's go for 250 and support SL for that

First you were happy to beat them - and you people did beat SL - now hooting for them ?

Kabhi marte ho kabhi choclate dete ho........

First you were happy to beat them - and you people did beat SL - now hooting for them ?

oii monger monger monger bhaiiiiiiiiii...... cool it off and chal mere bhaii.........

we are not interested in Run Rate. We just want to win the World Cup

Without putting up a day's work and lil sweat?

Maintain the table top position first man....;)

well we always support Sri Lanka after Pakistan

so if Pakistan is not playing... Sri Lanka takes the next spot in preference. Also Bangladesh we support and pray for them...

And yes, my second preference is always England but I don't see all Pakistanis to follow my preference :D

Bhai- i am supporting Australia- whats wrong in that- i want sri lanka to get out under 150-
Its a choice- free will-
Manhosiyat bara hi rash word hai yaar :(-

Aussies ne kasam kahe hoe ha k unho ne NI HARNA!

unki qassam hum hi torain ge

last time bhi 31 or 32 matches pehle Pakistan ne hi Australia ko World cup main haraya thaa :D

if everybody failed to defeat them.... we are here to create another upset :D

Back
Top Bottom