What's new

CWC 2011: Australia vs Sri Lanka

Bhai- i am supporting Australia- whats wrong in that- i want sri lanka to get out under 150-
Its a choice- free will-
Manhosiyat bara hi rash word hai yaar :(-

I was joking bro - thats your choice

jis ko marzi support karo :D

unki qassam hum hi torain ge

last time bhi 31 or 32 matches pehle Pakistan ne hi Australia ko World cup main haraya thaa :D

if everybody failed to defeat them.... we are here to create another upset :D

apna upset hone wala tha, bach gae...

SL last five overs RR just 2.6...lolll

That way no way to win..

Projected score 225 LOll

It means Pakistan got uprooted from the top of table position ;)

Australia will have to win by big margin to uproot Pakistan- not gona happen- max 5 wickets win- that seems impossible to be honest-

apna upset hone wala tha, bach gae...

we are famous in losing matches by Minnows and defeating the HOT Favorite teams of the tournament :D

we just beaten Sri Lanka who was considered invincible :lol:

Australia will have to win by big margin to uproot Pakistan- not gona happen- max 5 wickets win- that seems impossible to be honest-

Get yr facts right baba....win means 6 points for australia.....that means it tops the table because it already is high on net run rate.....

Pakistan 3 3 0 0 0 6 +1.747
Sri Lanka 3 2 1 0 0 4 +2.663
Australia 2 2 0 0 0 4 +1.813

we are famous in losing matches by Minnows and defeating the HOT Favorite teams of the tournament :D

we just beaten Sri Lanka who was considered invincible :lol:

ohh ni ohh jeta-en lage WC, lage raho....

Get yr facts right baba....win means 6 points for australia.....that means it tops the table because it already is high on net run rate.....

points don't matter much, in my calculation we are going to be second on the table :D

and we have 3 matches left. One against a weaker team, second competitive and third a very balanced side. If we are lost by Australia... Aussies will be on top - we might be ranked at second position and Sri Lanka third.

By this logic we will be playing Quarter finals against West Indies (hopefully) and will have plenty of chanes to qualify for Semi Finals!!!!!

Thats what i am saying- win will take their points to 6- with current run rate of +1.813- Aussies have to beat srilanka- with the margin of atleast 5 wickets or 7 overs spare- You can do the math- against sri lanka thats not possible-

ohh ni ohh jeta-en lage WC, lage raho....

World Cup hamara hai!!!

Chahay woh yeh hai

worldcup-2011%255B1%255D.jpg

ya phir yeh hai

tea_cup_small.jpg

kuch na kuch humain milay ga hi :lol:

and I am very optimistic for the earlier :D

Back
Top Bottom