What's new

CV-18 Fujian - Type 003 Aircraft Carrier News & Discussions

View attachment 546317

it says, for 003, f31 is gone, f20 may be possible, but a more feasible outcome is a whole new G4 for 003, because there are more and more f35 nearby.
so one day, PLAN generals went to AVIC CAC and asked for a new G4 for 003.....
so, PLAN G4 is coming.
look at the picture, are you sure they are J20 derivatives?

What is G4?

View attachment 546317

it says, for 003, f31 is gone, f20 may be possible, but a more feasible outcome is a whole new G4 for 003, because there are more and more f35 nearby.
so one day, PLAN generals went to AVIC CAC and asked for a new G4 for 003.....
so, PLAN G4 is coming.
look at the picture, are you sure they are J20 derivatives?

Who is the original source?

What makes this author so credible?
Stop policing this COLUMN Akasa or SinoSoldier. Your behaviour is irritating.

Just believe WHATEVER as you wish.
No one forces you to believe anything.

Please do not interrogate like the police here. No one will entertain such behaviour !!

You are just trolling the actual posters here!

And to all Chinese posters at PDF, please do not entertain such trolling attitude. Just ignore!!!

At best this persona will just collect the feedback here then repost it at SDF to brag .. but without giving any due credits to the sources! There you only see SinoSoldier no Akasa there, but here at PDF we have the both, only the SinoSoldier is less active.

Last edited:
Stop policing this COLUMN Akasa or SinoSoldier. Your behaviour is irritating.

Just believe WHATEVER as you wish.
No one forces you to believe anything.

Please do not interrogate like the police here. No one will entertain such behaviour !!

You are just trolling the actual posters here!

And to all Chinese posters at PDF, please do not entertain such trolling attitude. Just ignore!!!

At best this persona will just collect the feedback here then repost it at SDF to brag .. but without giving any due credits to the sources! There you only see SinoSoldier no Akasa there, but here at PDF we have the both, only the SinoSoldier is less active.

The drawing itself might have shown a very creative design of deck layout of a future Chinese aircraft carrier, probably a nuclear powered one, which is really interesting and fun. So such posting should be highly encouraged. I personally don't like to have a debate again and again over future Chinese carrier based fighter jet here as it has been proved to be quite annoying, and sometimes very irritating to some particular forum members. I guess most others using this forum should have the same feeling.

@samsara

To admit I do not entirely understand your harsh words against Akasa.

IMO this question on why or how reliable this site is , is not trolling. Me to, I'm a bit surprised by both the new twin-island layout as well as his claims, that the FC-31 is dead, the J-20 unlikely and a new design

Also, the drawing itself does not look very much reliable at first sight, the J-20s clearly psed into it ... as such - at least since this poster is not one of the big shrimps I remember - the question is fully legit.

Deino

Another recent image and indeed, the modules are not yet mated.

PLN Type 003 carrier - 20190316.jpg

What is G4?
"G4", it's usually written out as the 4th generation, otherwise readers may confuse it with the gravitational (G) force.

Mind you that the Chinese nomenclature of generation differs from the international one. For example, the J-20 is called as the 4th generation aircraft in the Chinese publication (esp. in Chinese language) yet internationally it is known as the 5th generation. Hope it clarifies.

Following the latest images, it seems as if indeed the joining of the modules for the Type 003 carrier has begun.

View attachment 548994
And don't think that the module joining is being done at the earlier mentioned location (whereas the earlier modules were spotted). Otherwise the resulted joint part will be too big to move around later.

So, is the joining done at some new location? Perhaps at dry dock #4 !? All questions, answer will be tough at this point of time.

Back
Top Bottom