What's new

CV-18 Fujian - Type 003 Aircraft Carrier News & Discussions

150424l09oxhxhnnyxxoxa.jpg

The island is really powerfull and compact that i had never seen before.

View attachment 773215
The island is really powerfull and compact that i had never seen before.
Wow! This is a great picture to clearly show the island and the 2 large openings. Yes, it is a very compact design for the island. Maybe the same design can be moved to Liaoning and Shandong carriers later on if needed. Thanks for the beautiful picture.

Wow! This is a great picture to clearly show the island and the 2 large openings. Yes, it is a very compact design for the island. Maybe the same design can be moved to Liaoning and Shandong carriers later on if needed. Thanks for the beautiful picture.
I guess that modern electronics may reduce the number of staffs required above the flight deck.

I guess that modern electronics may reduce the number of staffs required above the flight deck.
Yes, the size of staff on a US carrier is over 5000. Will see how many on the 003 later on. Should be less for sure.

Nice pics. Thx. Seems to me that the cats are being worked on. We will see a flat top really soon.

No further news on Type 003 yet? Only said the 2 big holes on deck covered but the video looks like they only covered with planks rather than sealed.

Back
Top Bottom