What's new

CV-18 Fujian - Type 003 Aircraft Carrier News & Discussions

I remember reading her article last year.............and even then i thought she was talking rubbish!

Where does she get her info from?
Probably some military enthuasists who are unreliable ... she can even invent information since her sources are "anonymous".

LOL the same Minnie Chan now says there are two carriers now under construction ... I thought she said China had to significantly scale back their carrier program last year? Another reason she should not be trusted ... although this I'd say is one of her few articles that is actually somewhat accurate.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/mil...shipbuilding-two-more-aircraft-carriers-under
I don't think any Chinese takes SCMP seriously. Definitely cannot take their reports on the military seriously.

I don't think any Chinese takes SCMP seriously. Definitely cannot take their reports on the military seriously.
No PLA watcher should take her seriously ... and yet she is constantly quoted.

No PLA watcher should take her seriously ... and yet she is constantly quoted.

Yes that is right.......unfortunately worldwide media outlets see her reports and then quote her, as though she was some official Chinese military spokesperson......whereas in reality she is not!

This media somehow adapts itself to the reporting styles of the Western MSM, akin to Fox News, CNN, NYT, WaPo, WSJ, BBC and so on. Folks who are getting used to this MSM should have some familiarity with the style or method, incl the anonymity of the "source".

This media somehow adapts itself to the reporting styles of the Western MSM, akin to Fox News, CNN, NYT, WaPo, WSJ, BBC and so on. Folks who are getting used to this MSM should have some familiarity with the style or method, incl the anonymity of the "source".
I have not seen a single source more successful than Minnie Chan get quoted more often by Western MSM ... like why do they think Minnie Chan has credible info just because she has "anonymous sources?" It's absolutely crazy how much traction her stupid articles have.

20200718001252.jpg

Can you provide more details?
Yes exactly......i have mentioned this before, we would appreciate when people post images, to at least provide a few words of text, to explain what we are looking at. Its just common courtesy. As far as i'am concerned the image in question just shows a bunch of cargo ships?

These are dry docks #1 and #2 for civilian cargo ships. Dry dock #4 for the aircraft carrier is on the top left corner of attached photo and is hardly visible.

See below for locations of dry docks on Changxin island.
View attachment 652196
Is this a new picture? I still see no modules here :(

Folks must learn to be PATIENT until the pertinent info is made available, and not nagging around for something undue!

Back
Top Bottom