What's new

CV-17 Shandong - Type 002 Aircraft Carrier News & Discussions

Happy new year ...

But is here someone lost between the years ?? We already have 2017 now !!! So it is simply a crappy old report with completely false assumptions. Launch in December 2015 was never and will never be possible !
And this too:

This is at best a pure and simple fan-boy assumption, some sort of wet-dreams at best.

If You compare how long it took for the Liaoning at the same state of building until it was launched, there is simply NO, not the slightest change of a launch and first sea trails within the first three months.
No paining is done and IMO this wont occur as long it is that cold in Dalian, even more the Liaoning was finished and we do not know how much has to be done internally ... as such Sea Trails until March is simply impossible.

Deino

Now I guesstimate the CV-17 completion and maiden trial sailing is much more likely within the Q2 2017, a notable member here just posted the many tables that put the CV-17 estimated completion within the Q2 2017.

And put into the consideration that the winter denies the proper ship painting and the long holidays of Chinese New Year, the Q2 time frame is making much more sense. Sorry if my such simplified and a bit excited line has caused some kind of small fusses here... peace :cheers:

Personally, I must tell own self, patience does pay :-) and I do care much more about the final quality of product than the petty expedited timetable!!

Happy New Year PDF members! Keep good health!
Definitely there will be way more to see in 2017... :yahoo::chilli:

Last edited:
2017 updates: Happy Chinese New Years to everybody, best wishes
sYoQJpA.jpg
VUUZKVD.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom