What's new

CV-16 Liaoning - Type 001 Aircraft Carrier News & Discussions

salute to Xu Zengping the great

Xu_Zengping_purchased_Varyag.jpg

@yusheng, yes, it's a cool video!

I wonder if there's any chance to get an offline copy of this video? Or can you share an offline copy by some other means (youtube, uploaded to a free file hosting etc)? I can't download it from Youku site :P and btw I can't locate the date this video was uploaded there, where to look the posted date info? :D

Last edited:
maybe i can do it for you if i can send the file to your email box, a enough big box. three flv file, total 70m.
and maybe you can doload from:
http://www.bilibili.com/video/av11877154/

it was for CCTV blog , about June 2017。
Thanks @yusheng, you may send the high quality video to my auxiliary box at 3259450884 at QQ dotcom... qq is generous enough for big-size attachment even for free account.
Btw if you do have the single file version, it's preferred, otherwise I need to find out on how to merge the 3 parts into one :-) but if that's all you have then no problem, just go ahead, I should be able to find the way to merge them eventually. I can watch at www.bilibili.com same as youku but not able to grab the file :-)

Btw too bad this forum don't the PM feature whereas members can send private message among members :-(

Pardon ... these are images from July (?) in Hongkong ... this is the real one (via dafengxiao)

PLN CV-16 at Sanya - 20180111 - correct.jpg

A young man in Pakistan, our TV programs of our military experts question: if we need to, Chinese will put the aircraft carrier battle group deployed to Gwadar?

Chinese aircraft carrier enters Taiwan's ADIZ again
2018/03/21 11:31:57

201803210006t0002.jpg

Taipei, March 21 (CNA) China's aircraft carrier, the Liaoning, entered waters that are part of Taiwan's air defense identification zone (ADIZ) on Tuesday, Defense Minister Yen Teh-fa (嚴德發) said, but he insisted his ministry is keeping a close watch on Beijing's regional drills.

Pressed on the issue by lawmakers at the Legislature's Foreign Affairs and National Defense Committee, Yen confirmed on Wednesday the Liaoning did in fact enter the Taiwan Strait, which is part of Taiwan's ADIZ, on Tuesday after participating in drills in the East China Sea on Sunday and Monday.

He said, however, he was not at liberty to disclose any more details or comment on the issue, but noted that the military is monitoring all of China's regional drills from start to finish and will respond as needed.

The last time the Liaoning was sighted near Taiwan was on Jan. 16 when it entered Taiwan's ADIZ, sailing just west of the Taiwan Strait's median line.

(By Matt Yu and Kuan-lin Liu)

Chinese aircraft carrier enters Taiwan's ADIZ again | Cross-Strait Affairs | FOCUS TAIWAN - CNA ENGLISH NEWS

Back
Top Bottom