What's new

CV-16 Liaoning - Type 001 Aircraft Carrier News & Discussions

Uyghur girls serving on China's first aircraft carrier
Kazakh girl from Xinjiang serving on AC
I'm just fine to see any ethnic incl. the many minority ethnics serving onboard of Liaoning and other naval ships... but just make sure no member of LGBTQIA being allowed onboard, unlike those very advanced nations!! :lol::D:P Not even under the name of freedom and human rights!! Ha ha ha

@samsara : In a country like China, you don't know who's LGBT (except the T, transgender) and who's straight. Because they keep their sexual orientation in secret, if they want to join the PLA.

@samsara : In a country like China, you don't know who's LGBT (except the T, transgender) and who's straight. Because they keep their sexual orientation in secret, if they want to join the PLA.
True! But for how long can one hide, esp. within the small and confined environment like a CV?

Having said this, if one succeeds to keep it from others over extended period, then he or she has been behaved quite well in line with normality! In that case he or she may not be quite an issue.

~~~~~~~~~~~
"I have no malice toward gays. I feel the same way about people who have the flu. I want them to get better, and I don’t want it to spread." - Henry Makow

NeOuIcm.jpg
AbhSzbe.jpg

great...it is a pity food should be prepared separately due to religions.

I saw for once someone mentioned that they changed the name of the restaurant from Halal restaurant into ethnic restaurant due to strong social objection. Not sure if it is real.

great...it is a pity food should be prepared separately due to religions.

Why china is unable to cater for different religions on carrier ?

And what is wrong with halal restaurant, is it your ignorance ?

Chinese eat dogs we should ban all Chinese in Europe because dog is a pet there ?

Back
Top Bottom