What's new

Cutting edge Technology generated by the Islamic nations in the middle east

Iranian made cutting edge radars:
1) Ghadir radar. Max range 1600 KM, specifically designed to detect stealth targets and also low flying cruise missiles. It can precisely detect Spying satellites operating in LEO.
Qadir-8.jpg
Qadir-3.jpg
Qadir-5.jpg
3031946.jpg

2) Persian Gulf radar. Max range 800 KM, its an special radar to detect ballistic missiles.
images (2).jpeg
156035_320.jpg

3) OTH Sepehr radar. Max range 2500 to 3000 KM. (image is for Advertisement purposes, no image released from this classified radar due to its highly sensitivity). The radar is completely operational being upgraded to have a Max range of upto 4000 KM.

map-radar-ghadir-image01-s.jpg
756px-ROTHR_USNavy_b.png
radar-oth-image01-s.jpg

The First and third image belongs to global Research website. From their report i guess that they have mistaken Sepehr with Ghadir. Btw, the circles are drawn Based on the 2500 KM range.

Network Enabled Weapon ... TURKEY ( only a few countries in the world )

the KEMENT National Tactical Data Link for Missiles

KEMENT tactical data link terminals will be available in many applications and platforms that require electronic warfare protected , high speed tactical data communication from a long distance

It will add Midcourse guidance and two way communication capability for missiles
1613824877347.png

1613825173178.png

1613824955202.png

1613825219868.png

SAHI-209 Block-II 10 megajoule Electromagnetic Railgun ( Turkey could be among the few countries in the world )

Range : 50 km
Speed : Hypersonic ( mach 6+ )
Ammunition : 35mm ( 1500 gr )

1613825400802.png

1613825434666.png

Meteksan MILDAR fire control Radar for Attack Helicopters
1613825522723.png

1613825545153.png

Today we focus on the "Nuclear Technology" in middle east and the region.
Pakistan was the first Islamic country in the region to develop a nuclear technology . Pakistan's nuclear technology was focused on military aspects and resulted in the first nuclear device designed,built, tested and now fully operational in this region (my qudos to our Pakistani scientists and engineers).
Iranian nuclear technology started in late 1970's but accelerated in the 1990's . The aim of Iranian program was to be a civilian full cycle nuclear technology in the Industrial scale for fuel production and power generation. Nuclear Industry by nature is expensive, and governed by many International regulations. You will not see much but I try to provide some information available in the public domain for the Iranian Industry.
And here are the basics. One of the important machines that enable the enrichment process is centrifuge. You need thousands of them to make enriched Uranium so the higher throughput for your machine the less of them you need. Iranian machines designed and built (100%) in-house started at IR-1 and now they are at IR-8. IR-9 is now in R&D stage.. That will brings Iran close with the 4 nuclear big guys in term of throughput of the enrichment.
U1.png
U2.png
Cen2.jpg
Cen3.jpg
Cen1.jpg

For my Pakistani friends..the IR-1 (first on the very left) is the P-1 that Iran obtained designs from Pakistan to start this Journey and now Iran is at IR-9..Composite multi rotor running on mag levitation bearings..

Iran Arak IR-40 MWth heavy water Plutonium reactor 2013 operational (100% designed and built by Iran)

Iran Uranium dioxide & Zirconium Production Plant

The Iranian reactor core (with calandria)
Reac.jpg
Reactor heart.jpg

Last edited:
Aselsan ASELPOD Nex gen Targeting Pod ....TURKEY ( only 7 countries in the world )

ASELPOD will enable Fighter Jets to deploy laser-guided bombs by having the ASELPOD illuminate targets with a laser designator. The ASELPOD can also provide geo-location coordinates, which can be primed to INS/GPS precision-guided bombs
1613842152706.png

well done Iran keep enriching uranium

you need it to protect yourself

once you have nuclear device then you can bring US to the negotiating table and get good deal

its only way

well done Iran keep enriching uranium

you need it to protect yourself

once you have nuclear device then you can bring US to the negotiating table and get good deal

its only way

if Iran develop Nuclear Weapon then Turkey , even Saudi Arabia will develop Nuclear Weapon too

Turks and Arabs never will allow The US to use İran for creating chaos in the region ( sunni muslim countries ) for İsraeli interests

Iran wants to develop Nuclear Weapon against Sunni Muslim Countries ( Turkey and Saudia Arabia ) not against The US and İsrael

if Iran develop Nuclear Weapon then Turkey , even Saudi Arabia will develop Nuclear Weapon too

Turks and Arabs never will allow The US to use İran for creating chaos in the region ( sunni muslim countries ) for İsraeli interests

Iran wants to develop Nuclear Weapon against Sunni Muslim Countries ( Turkey and Saudia Arabia ) not against The US and İsrael
Not sure i understand your reasoning...but any way..Pakistan is a Sunni majority state and already have the bomb....also no evidence iran program is military...

Americans' report on Iranian made EMP weapons and the threat that it poses to US mainland.
I Remember a report in a website talking about IRGC developing EMPs but suddenly it got deleted and became inaccessible. The Source was close to IRGC. Just to remind you that Iran has been working on EMPs for years now, a nasty surprise to Americans 😉

Not sure i understand your reasoning...but any way..Pakistan is a Sunni majority state and already have the bomb....also no evidence iran program is military...

Pakistan has developed Nuclear Weapon against İndia ..... ( to protect balance of power )

Iran wants to develop Nuclear Weapon against Sunni Muslim Countries Turkey and Saudia Arabia .... ( to create chaos in the region )

I am saying again , if Iran develop Nuclear Weapon then Turkey and Saudi Arabia also will develop Nuclear Weapon to protect balance of power in the region

Pakistan has developed Nuclear Weapon against İndia ..... ( to protect balance of power )

Iran wants to develop Nuclear Weapon against Sunni Muslim Countries Turkey and Saudia Arabia .... ( to create chaos in the region )

I am saying again , if Iran develop Nuclear Weapon then Turkey and Saudi Arabia also will develop Nuclear Weapon to protect balance of power in the region
Turkey has a couple of nuclear warheads in incerlik airbase,which belongs to USA. This thread is not political, Otherwise i could explain Turkish role in the region in a way that an AKP boy like you deserves most.

This is the opinion of noble Sunni cleric in Iraq,
@aziqbal dear brother, don't allow American dogs influence your views on Iran. Our soldiers and allies were martyred while protecting Sunni families from ISIS and AlQaeda terror squads. Sunnis of Iraq completely support Iran out of their personal experience in the region, Syrian Sunnis also. Turkish supported Qaeda terrorists in no way represents Syrians and Iraqi Sunnis.

Turkey has a couple of nuclear warheads in incerlik airbase,which belongs to USA. This thread is not political, Otherwise i could explain Turkish role in the region in a way that an AKP boy like you deserves most.

This is the opinion of noble Sunni cleric in Iraq
@aziqbal dear brother, don't allow American dogs influence your views on Iran. Our soldiers and allies were martyred while protecting Sunni families from ISIS and AlQaeda terror squads. Sunnis of Iraq completely support Iran out of their personal experience in the region, Syrian Sunnis also. Turkish supported Qaeda terrorists in no way represents Syrians and Iraqi Sunnis.

It's weird how Iran was one of America's best ally and then some idiot decided to ruin the relationship between them 2.

I remember seeing Iran before the revolution , it's amazing but it didn't last long

I just wish I Iran wasn't sanctioned

It's weird how Iran was one of America's best ally and then some idiot decided to ruin the relationship between them 2.

I remember seeing Iran before the revolution , it's amazing but it didn't last long

I just wish I Iran wasn't sanctioned

The sanction is not that much by they way, the export and import are still huge, at least around 20 percent each, not different with Indonesia and even a bit higher. But yup, if there is no sanction Iran oil and gas exports will be much improved. India, as we speak, keep importing oil from Iran. Iran other products can still come to Indonesia and currently Iran post trade surplus with Indonesia.

1613886069833.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom