What's new

Cutting edge Technology generated by the Islamic nations in the middle east

You again ? :rolleyes:

And what's your rational objection to that comparison ?

But since you belittled me what two months ago, have you come out with your own microprocessor and OS ?

There I agree, even if the transistors are not novel like this one and the fabrication is limited to niche applications and not general purpose.
I'm not interested in your Vedic non-sense you preach in the name of science.

This one is really interesting..I assume this whole thing is placed inside the pipeline and travels through sending data and photos (probably GPS location data if it finds defects!)
how it work it must be like these robots
there was a report bout such robots about 13 years ago

Genetically-Modified Goat as Large as Donkey (watch the video at the site it will scare you what can be done!!).

An Iranian breed of goat is larger than a donkey and cannot be found in any other place around the world.
Over a period of two years, Iranian researchers managed to breed a genetically-engineered goat which is as tall as a donkey and worth the price of a well-bred horse.
At 20 months old, the goat could weigh up to 120kg with a height of 175cm. Goats can grow in size until they are three years old while the weight of this new breed can reach up to 150kg.
Among the features of this genetically-modified goat is that it has horns similar to those of a calf and has no long hair on its body unlike other breeds of goats. Its neck is similar to a sheep’s.

Good thread to show people a collection of some of the advances and achievements of Islamic countries.

There was a time in history when Islamic countries either Islamic then or not doesn't matter but contribute so much to human knowledge, science, medicine, and mathematics. The more Islamic countries reach that status, the more even and fair the world gets. In the 19th and 20th centuries, European countries and USA dominated most of science and technology and the small numbers of non western people who contributed end up working for them anyway in some form due to dominating money and global resources.

I hope countries like Iran continue advancing if nothing than to be another center of science and technology source that is not western. Whatever the politics.

Iran's cold launched Short Range Air Defence "DEZFUL"
This is the third SHORAD introduced by Iran this month..Dezful is an Indigenous SHORAD based on the Russian TOR-M concept and mounted on a wheeled truck instead of tracks and capable of launch while on the move.
1635704569602.png
1635705180760.png

1635705213071.png

• Protecting advancing mobile ground forces and moving with them directly at the frontline
  • Operating outside IADS, in battery structure

NAZAR Laser Electronic Warfare System will serve to protect a strategic facility of the Turkish Navy

It can paralyze the seeker heads on Electro-optic and Infrared guided missiles at 5 different wavelengths

NAZAR has 2 times more effective range than the Phalanx CIWS

LIDAR (Laser Imaging Detection and Ranging)

The system sends some laser lights towards the missile head, and according to the reflections coming from there, it understands at which wavelength it is a seeker
Then it continues this reflection and creates a glare there, a glare we call the 'cat's eye effect'.
Then it begins to follow this glow. While following, a directed laser beams against the threat in a suitable modulation,

after this beam that the seeker head is paralyzed

cutting edge technology that develops by very few Countries in the World
1635752645529.png

1635752675338.png

NAZAR Laser Electronic Warfare System will serve to protect a strategic facility of the Turkish Navy

It can paralyze the seeker heads on Electro-optic and Infrared guided missiles at 5 different wavelengths

NAZAR has 2 times more effective range than the Phalanx CIWS

LIDAR (Laser Imaging Detection and Ranging)

The system sends some laser lights towards the missile head, and according to the reflections coming from there, it understands at which wavelength it is a seeker
Then it continues this reflection and creates a glare there, a glare we call the 'cat's eye effect'.
Then it begins to follow this glow. While following, a directed laser beams against the threat in a suitable modulation,

after this beam that the seeker head is paralyzed

cutting edge technology that develops by very few Countries in the World
View attachment 789296
View attachment 789297
Two questions:
How is the operation affected when you do not have clear sky, (mist,fog,dust,smoke)

What if the missile approaching has no EO homing device and is radar guided for terminal phase.

Also Is this intended to be installed on a ship or is it for ground applications

Two questions:
How is the operation affected when you do not have clear sky, (mist,fog,dust,smoke)

NAZAR have great reconnaissance and surveillance capabilities that will provide an advantage against asymmetric threats thanks to its broadband operation capability

What if the missile approaching has no EO homing device and is radar guided for terminal phase.

NAZAR will be able to work in integration with other sensors and systems to increase overall efficiency

HISAR Air Defense Systems will operate with NAZAR together to intercept Cruise Missiles
1635773183550.jpeg

Also Is this intended to be installed on a ship or is it for ground applications

both ground and naval

TF-2000 class Destroyers will be equipped with NAZAR Laser Electronic Warfare System to increase the Anti-ship Missile Defense

1635774113066.jpeg

Last edited:
Turkish 20kw high energy LASER has been developed by TÜBİTAK-BİLGEM

60kw high energy LASER under development

Many countries have developed multi mode LASER .. multimode laser power is large, but the beam quality is poor

but only the US and Turkey have developed single mode LASER in the world .... ( China is working on singel mode laser )

Turkish 20kw LASER weapon destroyed 3mm steel target from 1,5km away in 3 seconds
1635775762313.png

Turkey uses laser weapon technology to shoot down Chinese UAV Wing Loong II in Libya
weapons defence industry military technology UK

1635775575520.jpeg

1635775640121.png

1635775625789.png

Turkey is depeeeeeendeeeeeeent!!!

says a guy who is from backward İran

There will be ALTAY T1 , T2 and T3 variants ( only 40 units for ALTAY T1 variant )
Turkey to produce 40 ALTAY T1 variant with S.Korean Engine
BMC develops 1500hp BATU Engine for ALTAY Tank

1636634867882.jpeg

backward İran rules nothing in the region

Universities in Turkey rules by Kemalist-Atheist-Communist-Leftists morons who block Turks to develop science and technologyy

Thanks to TUBITAK-SAGE , TAI , TEI , ASELSAN , HAVELSAN , METEKSAN , ROKETSAN , STM , BMC , FNSS , TUMOSAN , BAYKAR , etc

Turkey is depeeeeeendeeeeeeent!!!

@ Mods

Why is my post in this thread? I never even read in this thread.

I posted it in this thread:

Since two months or so this forum doesn't function properly anymore. Many times when I click on a thread, a different one opens.
And now even a post of mine was diverted to a different thread....

Back
Top Bottom