What's new

Cutting edge Technology generated by the Islamic nations in the middle east

Yemen designed and built Drones.

Demonstrates the Tech competency of this nation under the war.They are kind of busy with the war so I publish it .
1639060204412.png

Last edited:
Iranian shipyards deliver additional 110 Fast attack Crafts (FACs) and Torpedo boats to the IRGC navy. These boats have speeds up to 90 knots. 110 knots is the goal of technology for these crafts.
FAC_2.png
FAC_1.png

Last edited:
Yemen designed and built Drones.

Demonstrates the Tech competency of this nation under the war.They are kind of busy with the war so I publish it .View attachment 799943

So when Iran does tech transfer to Hamas, it's not Palestinian designed and built drone. When Iran does tech transfer to illiterate Houthis, it's Yemen designed and built. Very strange , huh.

Btw, this thread should go in Iranian defence forum. It covers nothing from middle east, Iran is not even part of middle east, you are closer to Asian countries.

So when Iran does tech transfer to Hamas, it's not Palestinian designed and built drone. When Iran does tech transfer to illiterate Houthis, it's Yemen designed and built. Very strange , huh.
Man I have no fight with you..Hamas is just as Capable to do what Houthies do..They are even more capable doing it in such complete and impossible conditions..It actually demonstrates how any one motivated can do amazing things with almost empty hands.

@Falcon29 ..Your messages actually made me think of this...We have had Yemen developed hardware in this thread few times also Kuwait, Egypt , UAE....It will be great if you put together some photos of the Palestinian developed hardware in this thread..This is about the Middle east countries and Palestine has full rights to be here.

Last edited:
Man I have no fight with you..Hamas is just as Capable to do what Houthies do..They are even more capable doing it in such complete and impossible conditions..It actually demonstrates how any one motivated can do amazing things with almost empty hands.

@Falcon29 ..Your messages actually made me think of this...We have had Yemen developed hardware in this thread few times also Kuwait, Egypt , UAE....It will be great if you put together some photos of the Palestinian developed hardware in this thread..This is about the Middle east countries and Palestine has full rights to be here.

I did in the past have a thread like that in the Arab Defence section. It was deleted, I don't remember why. I just put such info/updates/photos in the Palestinian resistance thread (next update coming next week for Hamas anniversary and joint exercises) . I think this thread should cover some north African nations as well like maybe Algeria. It's really only Iran, Turkey, Saudi , UAE and Egypt involved in defense tech anyway so not much to work with anyway .... If you are covering non-defense tech than that may be interesting, or deserve a thread on its own. I am sure they are making advancements in science/tech field that don't get lots of coverage.

I did in the past have a thread like that in the Arab Defence section. It was deleted, I don't remember why. I just put such info/updates/photos in the Palestinian resistance thread (next update coming next week for Hamas anniversary and joint exercises) . I think this thread should cover some north African nations as well like maybe Algeria. It's really only Iran, Turkey, Saudi , UAE and Egypt involved in defense tech anyway so not much to work with anyway .... If you are covering non-defense tech than that may be interesting, or deserve a thread on its own. I am sure they are making advancements in science/tech field that don't get lots of coverage.
I agree North African Islamic nations and Pakistan should be in here ..the thread is to show others that science and tech are not exclusive to Europeans...and the thread includes all domains not just military..I have always encouraged everyone to contribute because this middle east forum is where everyone visits.
All is required as a guideline is the product to be designed and built in-house and has at least 75% local content..this will ensure products produced under license are excluded...only guid lines and not a rigid rule...and people have mostly stayed with this guidline.
UAE AND EGYPT expos had a lot new products and many can be here ..that Egypitian Drone made all in Egypt is a good example...also I saw some very interesting MRAPs from Egypt besides what was reported here before. Same as with the UAE products.

Hope we will see the Palestinian products soon if you get the new photos..read the introduction on page 1 of this thread it belongs to all and away from stupid politics that goes on in this forum

Btw, this thread should go in Iranian defence forum. It covers nothing from middle east, Iran is not even part of middle east, you are closer to Asian countries.
It pretty much cover many things from the turkey infact for anything from Iran it will contain one from turkey and vice versa .

Iran's latest medical and laboratory equipment
1639577131162.png
Diagnostics equipment
1639577167774.png

1639577292447.png

1639577438116.png

Remote surgical operating room

1639577582061.png

1639577751062.png

1639577607021.png

Lab equipment and measurement devices.

With all of the technologies showcased here, I wish the Muslim countries can help Palestinians develop air defense systems.
Any airdefence for Palestinian must be compact and portable air defence system and I doubt any Muslim nation trust Hamas enough to provide them with such systems. The main concerns is that they share it with group like HTS.

Any airdefence for Palestinian must be compact and portable air defence system and I doubt any Muslim nation trust Hamas enough to provide them with such systems. The main concerns is that they share it with group like HTS.

Hamas is just the Palestinian branch of the MB and is busy in Syria fighting alongside the NATO+GCC created international criminals against the forces of Assad and his allies. So Hamas fighters in Syria must certainly be supported by the governments of some Muslim-majority countries.

In any case Hamas was put into ruling Gaza by the Western governments and Israel because these governments didn't want Gaza too governed by the leftist PLO and leftist non-PLO. All that Hamas brought to Gaza since 2007 are burqas and socio-economic tragedy including suicides.

The West Bank of Palestine needs the support of any self-respecting, non-NATO-stooge Muslim-majority country.

Sorry for this off-topic post.

⭐⭐Please respect the Thread guidelines..This thread is non-political and for Technical discussions only.⭐⭐

Back
Top Bottom