What's new

Currie: CWG could be called off

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl::rofl::rofl: posting what International teams and their officials are saying is spamming ?????

If Indian Indian claims of World Class village for CWGs in Dehli fall flat on ground then its not my fault its not trolling neither spamming.

And if the reporting of these incident by media is trolling and spamming then please ban media in your country.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

No matter how hard you try it will not make that smart.

So, plz don't post useless threads in India Defense Section you can post them in world section or members club. :wave:

Dont worry friends.

1. Games will be held.
2. None of the team will withdraw
3. No terror strike will happen, mostly some stray event.

and we will get $$$$$$$$$$$$:cheesy:....so if we can eran dollars from dog poo or faulty bridges, then we should call ourselves true "baniyas"...

We will again use our power to host some other events.:cheers:

Critcs are welcome..:bunny:

If we have given $100,000 to each country, we will give $500,000 or a million next time...:lol:

Its money honey.;)

:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny: hahhaah come on the thread was started by you thank God someone else did not otherwise it would called trolling

i did start the thread but some ppl took this to something else like conducting polls.i think this was done by RAW agents.:lol::lol:

:

No matter how hard you try it will not make that smart.

So, plz don't post useless threads in India Defense Section you can post them in world section or members club. :wave:

hey dont cry here is some solace for you ;)

CWG not collapsing, says Sheila Dikshit

NEW DELHI: Under mounting attack over preparations for the Commonwealth Games, particularly after collapse of a foot overbridge near the main venue, Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit on Wednesday admitted facing "problems" but rejected the criticism that the event was collapsing.

"I would like you tell very categorically that these minor glitches and hitches do come around....but to make out as the whole thing is collapsing - I am sorry, we do not agree with that," Dikshit told reporters.

"There will be some problems. There are some problems. But they are not insurmountable. If there is any concern or there is any problem, they will be addressed to," she said.

Asking people to remain "positive", she said national pride is involved with the event and every effort is being made to make it a success.

"This is not my Games, this is not your Games. This an event of the whole country. We will address all the concerns and drawbacks. There is no reason to worry...we should look at it as an opportunity. Please become positive," she said.

In a major embarrassment for organisers as well as Delhi Government, an under-construction foot overbridge collapsed yesterday outside the Jawaharlal Nehru stadium, the main venue of the Commonwealth Games, injuring 27 labourers.

Delhi Government's Public Works Department had given the contract to a private firm to construct the overbridge.

The city government has already blacklisted the company and ordered a probe into the incident.

Read more: CWG not collapsing, says Sheila Dikshit - The Times of India CWG not collapsing, says Sheila Dikshit - The Times of India

lolss wanst he advising you NOT praising you lolzzzzzzz

let me check ToI kahin koi aur chaat tau nahi gir gaee damn ISI playing havoc with CWGs

you shud chk your own green sources.when these sources trolll,they extend their self to high extent by issuing statements like indian minister said isi behind the collapse.even in india i didnt hear this.

well atleast we trying !!!!!!! wot about you ??? not a single game event in your part of yard and don't even dare to think even in future too,i heard you are one of the bravest of all in planet :pakistan: .......... now lets come to CWG why you so worried ??? is't because your country can hold this even better lol.:whistle:

:agree: Yes we are bravest of all Nations if your country was in a situation like us i am sure you would have pooed in pants ;)

so better dont bring in Pakistan to hide your shame of CWGs.

you shud chk your own green sources.when these sources trolll,they extend their self to high extent by issuing statements like indian minister said isi behind the collapse.even in india i didnt hear this.

If YOU can not differentiate between satire and a news then we cant do much ;)

these days pakistanis are living on cwg updates not food, on one side they say they don't care abt games while on other hand they keep all updates of cwg

its really easy to laugh because GOP sitting ideal besides you still dealing with recent flood....... go and laugh at your country leaders who even after more than 6oyears of independence couldn't even jugaad some basic help for your peepz but pleading to world for AIDAID MORE AID ,no much MORE AID plz..... should we started laughing out loud here ???:argh:

Thank you for the suggestion. We do laugh about that but in a relevant thread ;) so dont work up yourself much here.

So whats with CWGs ehh?

More Australian athletes to snub Delhi: Minister
AFP
, Sep 22, 2010, 08.20am IST

SYDNEY: More Australian athletes are likely to pull out of New Delhi's crisis-hit Commonwealth Games, the sports minister said on Wednesday, after a tourist shooting and bridge collapse ramped up safety fears.

Minister for Sport Mark Arbib said Australia's Commonwealth Games chief Perry Crosswhite was expecting "a number more" to follow women's discus world champion Dani Samuels, who withdrew on Tuesday over security and health concerns.

"He didn't have any information about any other athletes but he thought there could be a number more who made that decision," Arbib told Sky News.

He said Crosswhite would impose tough rules restricting athletes' visits to public places, after two Taiwanese tourists were wounded in a shooting in New Delhi on Sunday.

"He's... putting in place some pretty strict rules for athletes' travel while they're in Delhi," Arbib said.

"They'll be able to travel between venues and obviously in the (athletes') village but they're obviously concerned about travel in public areas and there will be restrictions on Australian team members."

Arbib said he respected Samuels' decision and urged athletes to study official travel bulletins which warn of a "high risk of terrorism" during the Games.

He insisted the government's stance was not compromised by trade ties with the Asian giant and a diplomatic relationship which has been shaken by attacks on Indian students.

"There is no tightrope for us. Our number one concern is the safety and security of Australian athletes," Arbib said.

The event, which starts on October 3, has also been hit by complaints over shoddy accommodation at the athletes' village, while 27 workers were injured in a bridge collapse at the main stadium on Tuesday.

Read more: More Australian athletes to snub Delhi: Minister - The Times of India More Australian athletes to snub Delhi: Minister - The Times of India

Read more: More Australian athletes to snub Delhi: Minister - The Times of India More Australian athletes to snub Delhi: Minister - The Times of India

:agree: Yes we are bravest of all Nations if your country was in a situation like us i am sure you would have pooed in pants ;)

so better dont bring in Pakistan to hide your shame of CWGs.

bravest of all Nations?....I would say 'unfortunate'....because of several reasons: terrorism, floods, unfavorable economic situation.....to name a few...

"pooed in pants"....:lol::disagree:

wats with PAKISTANI CRICKET BOARD ??? BANNED OR SUSPENDED .....PLEASE ALL YOU PEEPZ DON"T FORGET TO DROP YOUR VALUABLE VOTES IN FOXNEWS ....should pakistan be banned from international cricket???? :sniper:

and be fast poll is getting closed in few hrs:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom