What's new

Currie: CWG could be called off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey come on Media has no hand in Bridge collapse neither ceiling collapse nor dogs pooing on beds for foreign players :angel:

i was referring to you!!!,u are using your key board very well in cwg related news.

it would be interesting to have a poll with 3 options over whether the viewers think CWG should

a.) be cancelled
b.) continue on as is
c.) ''not sure, lets wait a few days and see''

Viewers from ??? i mean India or it should be conducted in every country taking part in the CWGs ?

How it will be fair?

what should be criteria of the polling vote

i was referring to you!!!,u are using your key board very well in cwg related news.

Dont blame my keyboard for bridge, celebrating collapse and subhuman conditions at CWGs village Dehli and oh yeh dont you blame my keyboard for dog pooing in rooms for foreign players

:angel:

mam we cannot say the show is gonna be a flop until the show is over... ok we agree cos of some retards the show has some lapses. but you cant say that we are incapable to running it.. they wouldnt have awarded us to be the host in the first place...

Sir where did i say the show is going to be flop i am just posting what happened in the opening episode of the soap.

Viewers from ???

puray Pakistan Defence Forum

How it will be fair?

nothing in life is 100% fair

what should be criteria of the polling vote

those 3 answers......the question simply ''In the face of financial, logistical and infrastructural setbacks to indian CWG, what should GoI/CW group's decision be on the status of the games?''

somethin liek that

puray Pakistan Defence Forum

:P not a good idea

those 3 answers......the question simply ''In the face of financial, logistical and infrastructural setbacks to indian CWG, what should GoI/CW group's decision be on the status of the games?''

somethin liek that

ehhh they are already blaming it on every tom, keyboard, mouse, wire cpu, laptop :cheesy: for it

Khyber Consulting Engineers will be happy to foster to your bridge building needs

But amid all this, the paper said, "the good news is, the Indians don't seem to be too worried.

Is that true? Not worried?

Incredible!

Gee, that is worse than any incidents so far reported. :hitwall:

Is that true? Not worried?

Incredible!

Gee, that is worse than any incidents so far reported. :hitwall:

:angel: thats what news quoted Indian official saying

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Khyber Consulting Engineers will be happy to foster to your bridge building needs

FWO would have been a good choice :cheers:

Tennis

International ATP events like chennai happening every year.

F1

First of it among south asia in 2011

Cricket

Number of cups including this years worldcup in India.
Club world championships like IPL.

Carrom

2 world championships held in India.

Track events

Asian games, Asian athletic championships held in India.

Table tennis

World Table Tennis Championships in 1952 ,1975,1987.

Hockey

Number of international events like the recent world cup in this year.

Squash

Number of international championships including next years world cup in 2011

Boxing

World Amateur Boxing Championship 2006 in delhi.

Wrestling

Wrestling World Championships in 1967.

Billiards

World championships including this year's in 2010 in pune.

Snooker

World snooker championship held in 1987 and last year in India.

Kabbadi

One and only worldcup here in India.

Basket ball

Asian basketball championships held in calcutta

Football

International event like Nehru cup which has participation from teams like Uruguay, Russia, Hungary,Yugoslavia etc.

I can find more of these on requests.

And not to say the successful conducting of other world and Asian events and championships (excluding world cups) year after .

And the huge number of conferences and world meets happened and happening every year.

Now tell me "tujho ko mirchi lagi to mein kya karuu":chilli:

After all conducting "something" is better than conducting " nothing" at all. :lol:

:hang2:

YouTube - Stop Being Jealous: Help Treatment And Therapy For Jealousy
No face saving act this is.

We are happy with the conduct of things over here.

Even the home matches are conducted in "home" venues here.

So its just a post of sympathy.. whose cause is seeing the jealousy here .;)

:hang2:

Sorry, it’s confusing... what do you want to convey?

Do you imply: look, we are hosting all sorts of game, past, now, and in the future, so let bridge collapse and let ceiling fall?

And still you are saying: "We are happy with the conduct of things over here."

Incredible, indeed!

And more incredible, some people even thanked you for that! :lol:

Do you imply: look, we are hosting all sorts of game, past, now, and in the future, so let bridge collapse and let ceiling fall?

Incredible, indeed!

It was a reply to a member that claimed that India isnt capable of hosting international sporting events.....

Bridge collapsing etc could have been an effect of the exceptional near flooding rain and storm Delhi has seen this year....

Anyways, there are no excuses if faulty construction was the reason.....though I havent read of that news yet,....

Sir where did i say the show is going to be flop i am just posting what happened in the opening episode of the soap.

Everybody knows what ur doing, you are spamming this section with spam and trolls.

Can you tell us what's the relation of this thread to India Defense Section?????

If you are not being ban don't stretch it to far.:wave:

Incredible, indeed!

And more incredible, some people even thanked you for that! :lol:

Actually he was trying to say if Tennis tournaments, F1 and so on were soooooooooooo successful in India then CWGs would be as much.

And he was also saying Indians are happy with things there probably a reference to games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom