What's new

Currie: CWG could be called off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i agree with you Jigs.. I have already posted my view that this games is already a failure.

I was replying to queries whether India is capable of hosting events like this sort.

This one is a prime example of mismanagement.

Its time to separate politicians from sports here.

Private International events are happening successfully here. when these dirty politicians ( a politiciancalled kalmadi this time) , things get uglier.

They(politicians) seem to still be pushing the "everything is under control and fine" card. It is never good when you have a disconnect with reality.

Which city do you think would have been better

You know Jana, Singapore would be absolutely ideal right now as they have just hosted the Youth Olympics to a very high standard and have the resourses available, or even Beijing again, in the form of salvaging something at least.................Athlete and fans both alike will be very dissapointed.

Especially when one of the Indians, responsible comes out with something very stupid like, our standard of cleanliness is different to some in the West.........I mean, WTF is that supposed to mean, talk again digging yourself in a deeper hole........that is the attitudeof the organisers........

MMS needs to throw in evry single resourse as part of National Pride and prove the world wrong if India can, bearing in mind this is the first time an event of suh a magnitude has taken place in India, and the Indians are keen to show they are the NEW India now.........

1. I am glad now i can take back the J i lend you for this thread as you have started realising what we were debating and not getting "Jealous" of the substandard preparation by India.

yes it is indeed substandard preperation. crores of public money have been spend on god knows what..

The work done mostly were cosmetic and a city so crowded like Delhi never deserved this.

It would have been a nice opportunity to develop a second tier city but everyone messed it up.

These oldie traditional politicians need to be replaced with thorough professionals and with people who knows what they are doing..

So as expected " J" is indeed for jealousy..:D

Anyway continue the debate.. :cheers:

September 17

Same news source 5 days later September 22 today.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know Jana, Singapore would be absolutely ideal right now as they have just hosted the Youth Olympics to a very high standard and have the resourses available, or even Beijing again, in the form of salvaging something at least.................Athlete and fans both alike will be very dissapointed.

Especially when one of the Indians, responsible comes out with something very stupid like, our standard of cleanliness is different to some in the West.........I mean, WTF is that supposed to mean, talk again digging yourself in a deeper hole........that is the attitudeof the organisers........

MMS needs to throw in evry single resourse as part of National Pride and prove the world wrong if India can, bearing in mind this is the first time an event of suh a magnitude has taken place in India, and the Indians are keen to show they are the NEW India now.........

Yeh but see India yet to conquer China and Singapore to hold CWGs there

Wrong comparison :) in cricket case they accusing one after other match without proof in your case one structure after another is falling down.

and oh btw we are for kicking out those involved in spot in your case you are just trying to find excuses for this CWGs fiasco

Excuses??

We are not giving excuses instead we are calling for Kalmadi's head. The Indian media is criticizing the CWG organizing committee and the Indian GoI like anything and rightly so.

Yaaa... let it collapse.. and all the athletes run away..

Bana, i will be very happy to comment on its failure. so far it looks like a series of blunder. This is what happens when the power of decision is in hands of few or a single individual..

It happened in IPL it can happen in CWG.

Already a lots of known athletes have withdrawn.. i wouldnt be surprised if it is labelled as the worst CWG ever. :whistle:

So they have an excuse on shape of bad whether to put the balm for collapse ;)

Jenny you are reading without paying attention because SO FAR i have not commented about failure of CWGs ;)

Now who the hell are Jenny and Bana?

As if Jana and Benny were not enough. :P

Now who the hell are Jenny and Bana?

As if Jana and Benny were not enough. :P

:P actually he is acting like she here so i thought to honour him with a nice soft name

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Jana which year did China join the commonwealth??:what:

:P Jenny/Benny you need some rest or pay attention :frown:

:P actually he is acting like she here so i thought to honour him with a nice soft name

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

:P Jenny/Benny you need some rest or pay attention :frown:

And Bana sounded tougher and manly.:D

I was giving attention.. You didnt answer me still. Banaaaaa

Read Post 198 to get the answer of use some common sense :P

I was replying or rather asking your post on the conduct of an event like CWG by singapore and China..

I agree with Singapore but the question was how can China have CWG when its not there as a member.

Common sense prevails. :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom