What's new

Currie: CWG could be called off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am telling the facts! Look at "general image and multimedia" column..

I make some earlier comments there earlier! Is India media really full of lies?

To your question: it is self evident.

Kubbadi
Kabbadi
Kabbadi
Kabbadi
Kabbadi
Kabbadi
Kabbadi
Kabbadi
Kabbadi
Kabbadi
Kabbadi
Kubbadi
Kabbadi
Kabbadi

English hurdler Natasha Danvers, who will not be competing because of injury, admitted a number of athletes were worried about competing in Delhi.

"I think a lot of the athletes already out in the holding camp are afraid, and it's a legitimate feeling," she told BBC Breakfast.

"At this point you want to just be thinking about your performance, you don't want to be worrying if you're going to get sick or injured.

"I spoke to some colleagues this morning and they are worried about bombs, they are worried about being shot - it's just so bizarre to have to think about this at this point."

BBC Sport - Fears increase over Commonwealth Games in Delhi

kabbadi kabbadi

Everybody knows what ur doing, you are spamming this section with spam and trolls.

Can you tell us what's the relation of this thread to India Defense Section?????

If you are not being ban don't stretch it to far.:wave:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: posting what International teams and their officials are saying is spamming ?????

If Indian Indian claims of World Class village for CWGs in Dehli fall flat on ground then its not my fault its not trolling neither spamming.

And if the reporting of these incident by media is trolling and spamming then please ban media in your country.

hello people, think positive, there are always setbacks when you are growing. Just try to learn lesson from the setbacks. And you know the westeners are not this kind of hard people like us, they are like spoiled kids and very sensitive.

hello people, think positive, there are always setbacks when you are growing. Just try to learn lesson from the setbacks. And you know the westeners are not this kind of hard people like us, they are like spoiled kids and very sensitive.

:lol: are you from Dehli

but some trolls here continuously ranting or typing abt cwg.watever happened?it's reality.they cant let this trolling opportunity to go away from their hands although they know they cant host a single match.

but some trolls here continuously ranting or typing abt cwg.watever happened?it's reality.they cant let this trolling opportunity to go away from their hands although they know they cant host a single match.

:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny: hahhaah come on the thread was started by you thank God someone else did not otherwise it would called trolling

very difficult to hear something +ve abt rivals.:P

lolss wanst he advising you NOT praising you lolzzzzzzz

let me check ToI kahin koi aur chaat tau nahi gir gaee damn ISI playing havoc with CWGs

:P no wonder the poo pooed bullets are scaring the western players

poo has cure,they can be washed or anything but bullets have no answer coz they dont let any body to live so thay he can poo.so dont get childish and accept this:lol::lol::lol:

btw ur website is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom