What's new

Current combat radars of Pakistan Air Force

You don't think Aselsan or another Turkish company is developing one? You stupid?
@cabatli_53
as you say its in developments, so its take time to complete (few years) and tell me which long range AESA project Turkey is working, just gives the name of the project name, can i insulted you, so why you trying to insult me @Philip the Arab

as you say its in developments, so its take time to complete (few years) and tell me which long range AESA project Turkey is working, just gives the name of the project name, can i insulted you, so why you trying to insult me @Philip the Arab
Lol, just realized this is PakistaniPower who changed his name, and picture.

https://www.navalnews.com/naval-new...-radar-cafrad-completes-first-live-fire-test/

@cabatli_53
Can you please inform this guy of Turkish developments? I don't want to keep on arguing back and forth.

dru7ykhx4aa97tg-jpg-orig-jpg.518619

j9wao8bt.jpg

6v3ljam2.jpg

Last edited:
We really should have radar cooperation between Egypt and Turkey but relations are too bad now among governments. Turkey is very far ahead in certain tech like AESA and medium range/tracking radars but I think Egypt could still help Turkey somewhat.

You have a brain of 4 years old kid @Philip the Arab
Stop acting like a baby who doesn't know how to fucking use Google and look up Turkish radars yourself.

We really should have radar cooperation between Egypt and Turkey but relations are too bad now among governments. Turkey is very far ahead in certain tech like AESA and medium range/tracking radars but I think Egypt could still help Turkey somewhat.
Turkey is more advance then any other country of GCC in defense department @Philip the Arab

Stop acting like a baby who doesn't know how to fucking use Google and look up Turkish radars yourself.
You're claiming so you're the one which provide the proof for your claims, there is no long range GROND BASED RADAR SYSTEM Projects running in Turkey yo loser you bring always medium and naval radar to the subject @Philip the Arab :blah::blah::blah:

Turkey is more advance then any other country of GCC in defense department @Philip the Arab

You're claiming so you're the one which provide the proof for your claims, there is no long range GROND BASED RADAR SYSTEM Projects running in Turkey yo loser you bring always medium and naval radar to the subject @Philip the Arab :blah::blah::blah:
Its just a Turkish news paper links not respected defense site like Janes/aviation weekly/flight global etc etc , the Turkish National news papaer site can exaggerated thing more because of their national pride @Philip the Arab
@Philip the Arab and @seven0seven .
If the two of you dont stop this childish bickering I will recommend to the Mods to shut you both up for a week. If you dont like each other put each other on your ignore list and move on. If you want to resolve your issues do so on a PM rather than on an open forum.
Please consider this request as my last one to you both.
A

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom