What's new

Current combat radars of Pakistan Air Force

One pours $ in a project / product so they could make $+ from it, the radar market is saturated so why would PAF / Pak spend their precious $ on it ? At this time PAF / Pak can pick up ready made radars for its need, ( US, Chinese ). In future if Turkish and or Egyptian radars are up to par with US / Chinese and are at good price then I am sure PAF / Pak will consider them.

In mean time PAF / Pak can spend that $ on something they are unable to get off the market. I highly doubt that your pitching of Turkish / Egyptian Radar will move PAF / Pak in that direction until they are ready to do so, but you can try and no harm in it.

so if i i am previous pakistanipower so what is your problem, you always bring your weird/stupid concepts and theories On PDF
and OMG you're out of your mind i am talking about GROUND BASED RADARS not SHIP BASED NAVAL RADARS @Philip the Arab :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Yes you are kid. Keep tagging people

The MoDP report said the PAF ordered YLC-18 radars plus the DGDP ordered 10 of an unknown "low level radar" for $130 m. Any idea what they might be?
Maybe older American radars?

Also, would it be possible for Pakistan to reverse engineer older radars? After further research it seems the Egyptian radar is an indigenous development of TPS-63 with experience gained from licensing leading to complete change of appearance, and performance.

Last edited:
Someone posted and what’s already with paf

Adjustments.JPG

Adjustments.JPG

Adjustments.JPG

Adjustments.JPG

IMG_4922.JPG

Most modern radar with much superior computing power now can be used for multi layers and one type can replace preciously specialized radars such as high medium and low level type or military vs atc

These radar systems utilize stacked beam technology that provides full-time, full-volume coverage of all targets. They can detect high-speed, high-altitude targets while simultaneously detecting low-altitude targets in heavy ground and sea clutter. Besides, radars are able to perform air traffic control (ATC).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom