What's new

curious arab & i have questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arabic Girl

New Recruit

Reaction score
salam alikom

am a new member, curious very interested and i have a lot of questions for Pakistanis :

what exactly are you descendent from? are you Indians?
why Persians specially Iranians despite racist and hates comparing with Pakistanis?
are Indians and Bengals are closer to you than afghans & Iranians?
why you speak this wired Indian-English accent and get angry when mistaken as Indians?
is Pakistan a south Asian country or part of the middle-east?
do Pakistanis and Turks related to each other?

chill out, were just talking and getting to know each other, Arab pak relation is very ignored so lets break the ice, ask me anything i welcome all questions by the way am sorry cuz my English aren't very good god bless Google translator lol!

salam alikom

am a new member, curious very interested and i have a lot of questions for Pakistanis :

why Persians specially Iranians despite racist and hates comparing with Pakistanis?
why you speak this wired Indian-English accent and get angry when mistaken as Indians?

chill out, were just talking and getting to know each other, Arab pak relation is very ignored so lets break the ice, ask me anything i welcome all questions by the way am sorry cuz my English aren't very good god bless Google translator lol!

I'd ignore all of your questions above and leave it to those who are interested in such discussions. I am only interested in bolded part above.

So,

Salaam this is rahil and you? ASL please ! :D

mashallah a fast reply :)
will nice to meet you rahil why you don't want to answer? then who will tell me?
looooooool my English is sooooooooo bad sorry again
do not ignore my questions people

welcome. Pakistanis are indian origin people that got converted in mass numbers due to fear of their lives during period of aurangzeb. However they like to beliveve that they are of arabi origin and their forefathers were disciples of holy prahfet and their fore fathers migrated to India along with Mohammad bin kasim and defeated timid hindus and occupied their land and renaming it pakistan. They think pakistan is situated in middile east to the south west of palestine.

They would prefer arabi over their regional mother tongue because they think it is the languagge that holy profet used so they must also use it by default. Anythinki that resemles India or indian value system must be severly discarded like Indian music is haram, Indian serials, indian festivals etc. Any pakistani if confronted and proven he is not arabi descent then he will settle for being of Afghani origin or irani origin but never of Indian origin.

In a nut shell pakistanis are a confused lot they are muslims because at some point of time their fore fathers chose to be muslim out of fear or allurement or by coercion or simply beccause they were opressed dalits. They now dont have any choice but to be muslim and defend islam. Appreciating their hindu origin dilutes their piousness of being pakistani.

Cultural inheritance from India is blasphemy of highest order.

I'd ignore all of your questions above and leave it to those who are interested in such discussions. I am only interested in bolded part above.

So,

Salaam this is rahil and you? ASL please ! :D

Would be funny if it's a dude. :P

welcome. Pakistanis are indian origin people that got converted in mass numbers due to fear of their lives during period of aurangzeb. However they like to beliveve that they are of arabi origin and their forefathers were disciples of holy prahfet and their fore fathers migrated to India along with Mohammad bin kasim and defeated timid hindus and occupied their land and renaming it pakistan. They think pakistan is situated in middile east to the south west of palestine.

They would prefer arabi over their regional mother tongue because they think it is the languagge that holy profet used so they must also use it by default. Anythinki that resemles India or indian value system must be severly discarded like Indian music is haram, Indian serials, indian festivals etc. Any pakistani if confronted and proven he is not arabi descent then he will settle for being of Afghani origin or irani origin but never of Indian origin.

Funny having an Indian tell us who we are. :rolleyes:

The people of region of current day Pakistan accepted Islam after the advent of Mohammed - bin -Quasim

Arabic Girl

Assalam alaikum

Wellcome to the forum u asked many questions and may get different answers, i hope u won't get confused

english is our 2nd language too, and we also make many mistakes. don't worry about english that much

حياكم الله

TARIQ

1. This should be in the member's introduction forum.

2. Since, you're a girl, you'll be getting ton of replies though the questions asked has been debated a million times.

Anyway wish you best of luck.

mashallah a fast reply :)
will nice to meet you rahil why you don't want to answer? then who will tell me?
looooooool my English is sooooooooo bad sorry again
do not ignore my questions people

Actually I don't usually indulge myself into such serious discussions. Anyways there are a lot of members here who would answer your questions provided this thread stays open. And don't worry about English, It is just fine.

By the way what do you do ?

I want to give you a tip Arabic Girl " if you want to know something about pakistanis please ask only pakistanis"

And never ever ask indians.

salam alikom

Stupid racist questions not worthy of answers. Is that how you open up discussions when you go around meeting new people? Pity the one who is going to go on a date with you. Fix your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom