What's new

curious arab & i have questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people of region of current day Pakistan accepted Islam after the advent of Mohammed - bin -Quasim

Not only that, Punjab became a muslim majority only in the 1900s according the 1881 census it had 47% muslims but the last census in 1941 under the British gave 53% as Muslims. So the conversion of people to Islam took place over more than a 1000 years very gradually rather than in a quick shot mass conversion.

http://www.global.ucsb.edu/punjab/journal_11_1/6_krishan.pdf

stanley%252520posting%252520in%252520a%252520troll%252520thread.jpg

Well played OP.:cheers:

raheel1: am 21
so its true Indians are so obsessed with Pakistanis Indians here are more than you wow and rude too

Lol, you come here asking silly (borderline racist) questions and then you start passing judgements on a whole nation of people. Yeah... don't expect to be taken seriously.

Looks like you're one of those rare members who manage to piss off both Indians and Pakistanis.

PS: On second thought, you might just be a false-flagger. Well done. :tup:

JonAsad: your Google Arabic is an epic fail why search on Google while talk here?

longbrained : am not looking for date dear and its ok others will answer me :)

I did not say that you were. I just hypothetically pitied the guy who might fancy going out with you. When respected ladies meet new people, they open up discussion on mutual topics of interest with greetings and usually do not descend so fast on the racial background of people they meet. Being obsessed with those questions you have asked shows where you stand. Only in times of Jehalat and ignorance before Islam, such questions were important, the whole tribe, race and sh*t. It is very sad to see that Arabs are fast descending to those times, instead of rising up to modern times and Islamic values. Yeah, others might answer you. Wait for that.

All i can see is that pakistanis are running here and there INSTEAD OF ANSWERING SIMPLE QUESTION ASKED IN POST # 1

Arabic Girl joined the forum out of curiosity and the questions she wanted to ask you pakistanis so that she can get an idea as to what you really are and what you beliveve about yourself.

It's sad that you don't recognize a troll thread when you see one. Oh wait you're new too LOL

raheel1: am 21
so its true Indians are so obsessed with Pakistanis Indians here are more than you wow and rude too

Yes, its true indians are very obsessed with pakistanis.

By the way i am also 21.

Not only that, Punjab became a muslim majority only in the 1900s according the 1881 census it had 47% muslims but the last census in 1941 under the British gave 53% as Muslims. So the conversion of people to Islam took place over more than a 1000 years very gradually rather than in a quick shot mass conversion.

http://www.global.ucsb.edu/punjab/journal_11_1/6_krishan.pdf

Ok muslim population got 53 % from 47 peercent. Was it due to conversion only? Whats the big deal?

How convinently you overlook the fact about how fast muslims do breed. Special Thanks to polygamy guaranteed by religion and birth control being unislamic, special genital surgeries for babies to enure better breeding ability when the kid grows up.

The underlyning doctrine is all about getting the numbers to form a majority.

All i can see is that pakistanis are running here and there INSTEAD OF ANSWERING SIMPLE QUESTION ASKED IN POST # 1

Arabic Girl joined the forum out of curiosity and the questions she wanted to ask you pakistanis so that she can get an idea as to what you really are and what you beliveve about yourself.

actually you answered all her questions with such details that everyone here is left with no choice than to ignore this thread and enjoy your comments.

:hang2:

but one suggestion for you, please do read history because muslims were in sub continent centuries before auranzaib was born.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom