What's new

Cruise Missile Hatf-VIII (RAAD) successful test fire

So we've got 1) Air Launched Missile 2) Surface Launch Missile Now just waiting for SLBM or SLCM then our nuclear triad will be complete.

we have to increase the range of babur upto 2000+kms :pakistan::pakistan:

I think 1500 km is extremely max for this size. And that will be high low profile with rocket/booster bringing it up to extremely high altitude. Impossible? Not really. Just add already made and tested ballistic missile and you have it with a lot more range. And it will be visible cause BM launch is easy to detect from space. You lose the stealthy advantage. But do you need that? I do not think it will be our idea to have more range then the most important Indian cities. So even 750 km is more then enough. The best usage. Eliminate airfields, CCC, radars and naval assets.

I think 1500 km is extremely max for this size. And that will be high low profile with rocket/booster bringing it up to extremely high altitude. Impossible? Not really. Just add already made and tested ballistic missile and you have it with a lot more range. And it will be visible cause BM launch is easy to detect from space. You lose the stealthy advantage. But do you need that? I do not think it will be our idea to have more range then the most important Indian cities. So even 750 km is more then enough. The best usage. Eliminate airfields, CCC, radars and naval assets.
Bro. The US is going for hypersonic cruise ICMB ..so we needa be equivalent to that too...

bro usa is like 100 years advance then us they have tech that we can only dream about for now plz stop comparing apples to oranges and its time to be a bit more realistic also i was wondering why dont we start co operation with turkey regarding cruise missle tech in guidance and propulsion

we have to increase the range of babur upto 2000+kms :pakistan::pakistan:

Babur Cruise Missiles flying with a Speed around 700+ km/h Towards their Targets in India, Babur need Hours to reach their Targets. This would give IAF enough Time to react !

Babur Cruise Missiles flying with a Speed around 700+ km/h Towards their Targets in India, Babur need Hours to reach their Targets. This would give IAF enough Time to react !

No,
not really...
Those targets are literally within shouting range of the border.
Some forward airbases, radar centers, and some infantry formations ...

You see in an Pakistan VS Hindu-stan war, it's always the planes and we know each other very very well.

raad is the best design Pakistan is the only country in the region having this rtype of missile
raad looks like usa AGM-129 ACM
640px-Agm-129_acm.jpg

Which Pakistani missile can reach upto the Mediterranean - and is able to carry nuke?

i want to see how much destruction it can do ....
Both Babur and Raad CM are nuclear capable. And about your destruction, This is wildest nuclear capable cruise Missile. It can cause Enough destruction same as Nuclear Bomb does.
This also depends on operation.
As Ra'ad is designed to attack fixed enemy installations (such as radar posts, command nodes and stationary surface to air missile launchers) at stand-off range, keeping the launching aircraft away from enemy air defence systems. In this case, Conventional Warhead is enough for Destruction.
But still if you want to destroy Cities. You can use Raa'd which will destroy Cities, Launches from Air to Land.
And also Babur can be enough for Cities destruction, Launches from Land to Land.

Which Pakistani missile can reach upto the Mediterranean - and is able to carry nuke?

Well , why Mediterranean? Shaheen-III is under development ..It is a solid-fueled nuclear capable ballistic missile and Pakistani scientists are also working on MIRVs of this series. Its range would be somewhere aroud 3,500km to 4,500 km ...This would be enough to reach 'Western end' of Saudi Arabia and bit 'beyond' ;)

No,
not really...
Those targets are literally within shouting range of the border.
Some forward airbases, radar centers, and some infantry formations ...

You see in an Pakistan VS Hindu-stan war, it's always the planes and we know each other very very well.

For these Targets a Babur Variant with a Range up to 2000 km will be not neccessary ! It would be better for PAF if they order SOM Cruise Missile from Turkey an combine them with Raad and Babur. SOM can also be used against mobile Targets.

For these Targets a Babur Variant with a Range up to 2000 km will be not neccessary ! It would be better for PAF if they order SOM Cruise Missile from Turkey an combine them with Raad and Babur. SOM can also be used against mobile Targets.
exactly i was also thinking along this line but then again is it possible or better should it be done ?

Well , why Mediterranean? Shaheen-III is under development ..It is a solid-fueled nuclear capable ballistic missile and Pakistani scientists are also working on MIRVs of this series. Its range would be somewhere aroud 3,500km to 4,500 km ...This would be enough to reach 'Western end' of Saudi Arabia and bit 'beyond' ;)

Time is almost up, 'under development' is no good now!

Back
Top Bottom